1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Goodbye Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I'm off for continuing education for a week, leaving Friday and spending weekend with friends. I may be able to sign on at the hotel but not sure.

I'll dither around the site a bit tonight then look forward to reading up when I return.

2. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Have fun, revmaf. See you later.

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Sorry to see you go revmaf. Have fun.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Enjoy yourself, revmaf.

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Take care, Revmaf, and hurry back!

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    My cat just died. :cry: ... :wail:

Cleo will never purr again. :wail:

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I am sad for you. I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet.

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

:( *hugs Magister*

9. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I'm sorry to hear about your cat, Magister. That really sucks.

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

:cry: me hugs magister

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Thanks guys.

I actully feel a little better now

12. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Gonna be gone for a while unfortunately, my monitor has finally decided to give up the ghost so I have no internet till I can get hold of a new one :( Should hopefully be back online at the beginning of next month, all going well. See you then, guys :thumb:

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I hope it goes well Uri and you'll be back online soon.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Sorry to see you go Uri.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

This ain't a goodbye, but I decided to post it, even though it's probably of little interest.

Anyway, I will be MIA for a maybe a week or two. Reason is I'm moving out in my own place because of a situation turned ugly with my housemate. I won't go in the details, but I've reached a point where this moving out is necessary. Once it's cut and dried, maybe I'll go in deeper length in RRT, or maybe not, I'm not sure yet.

At any rate, I've found an apartment that's roughly twenty minutes away from where I currently live, and finally, no more sharing my place with anybody, because my crappy yet lucrative job finally allows me some more financial freedom.

I'll be without any full-blown Internet for a while, mainly because I'm still shopping for a decent internet access, cellphone and TV bundle. In the meanwhile, I have internet on my phone (yes, I'm FINALLY back in a digital coverage zone), but since SP doesen't have a cellphone-friendly WAP page, wireless web is no good for spamming.

That's all for now. Time to finish packing up, take care of the final details and finally move in my own place.

16. Nakia

Media:
    Good luck, DotW. May you have great times in your new place.

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Get a laptop, use your phone to connect to the 'net, post here. :D

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I'll miss your RBP posts DoTW. Hope you get your net back soon.

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Have a good move in DoTW and a fresh start :thumb: I'd help ya lug some stuff, but as much as I've tried I still can't teleport at will.

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I'm gone for two weeks, down to Cape Cod for the annual vacation! I am bringing a laptop for work (*gasp* Saber, work?!?!), but I am not sure what the internet connection will be, so in case I don't talk to you guys in the next couple weeks, well wishes to all!

Byebye!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.