1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Feeling a prick here and there, Sniper turns around with a very annoyed look.

"So you want a challenge eh? Okay ..."

Sniper then clobers Yerril on the head with his mace, knocking him to the floor dazed

"Ave' it ... um ... can i have my butt back now?"

Sniper grins at Yerril

"How about a game of cards right here in the middle of this arena battlefield thing?"

2. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Apeman was laying out some plans in his tower with gothmog when he realized that his anti-magic spell was about to end.

He excused himself and stepped outside, he looked above and saw the green sphere eveporate without a trace, he also saw that no one in the arena had noticed it.

"Let's see if they like this"

Apeman called to silvanus for the powers of neutrality. Moments later Sniper, yerril, dragon's jewel and gopher were surrounded and trapped by unpenetrable vines.

As his last act he healed his friend Apeman Jr.

Apeman Jr. flew quickly to sephirot and stabbed him with his poison filled tail in his behind. The only way sephirot could be save was if the poison would be sucked out of the wound, but no one will do that right?

3. satans angel Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

A hole appears in the ground and out pops satans angel.
    This figure has 7ft deep red wings, long black hair, talons, 12ft tall lady with deep blood red eyes, two black horns pertruding from her head, wearing black underwear and she is wearing high black staletto shoes.

'hey sniper,' *blows a kiss at sniper*
    'long time no see'
    'can i join your card game in a minute after i have kicked some ass'

satans angels red eyes glow as she smiles evily.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Sniper looks around in great annoyance to see himself surrounded with vines. His is met with fright as he sees Satan's Angel, his ex appear from apparantly out of the ground.

"EEEEKKK!!! Satan's Angel, what in all the hells are you doing here? *excuse the pun* You look very ... *goes pale* nice today ... um ... eeeekkkk!!!!!!!"

Sniper jumps up and runs behind Yerril

"I'm afraid to tell you something Yerril, your mother is there *points at Satan's Angel* and I was her boyfriend ... eeekkk! Save me!"

5. satans angel Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] satans angel floats to her son 'i have heard the word that you have been naughty' *she looks cross, her wings are spreading*
    'have i taught you wrong?' *her anger is growing, she lunges forward and picks up her son, her eyes are glowing fire.
    her son is then bent over her knee, she lifts her wings and smacks his bottom three times, with a devious grin on her face.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Aikanaro decides to take the time out to save Yerril's arse and runs up with a baseball bat of infinite stupidity +5 and proceeds to attack Satan's Angel with it, thoug not been too specific on what he was swinging at...

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Sniper looks at Aikanaro and whispers

"Oi! Thats his mum! She'll spank you if you don't stop! Use this..."

Sniper chucks Aikanaro a spade

8. satans angel Gems: 1/31

aikanaro misses satans angel and hits yerril. she is furious, her wings enlarge and she starts to rise.
    'that was my son you just hit, now you have to face me warth' her talons reach out and scratches aikanaaro's chest causing worms to fall out. :evil:

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people launches an icy arrow towards Satans' Angel who freezes in her tracks giving Yerill enough time to run. 8people then draws her sword. It is silvery with patterns etched along the blade and the hilt hasa large pinkish-red gemstone which glows from within. 8people edges towards the shadows half-hidden.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Aikanaro throws the spade at Satans Angel and draws a very groovy sword, while backing away in the general direction of 8people. Using his free hand he throws daggers at Yerril's mum. =)

11. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril jumps to his feet, discards his crappy Adamantite longsword, and draws his renewed Lngsword of Ass-Kickin'. He lunges at his mother and hacks mercilessly, hewing limb and wing and mandible.

"You always taught me to meet my problems head on!" he cries, as he splits open her cranium.

Sniper... you still owe me a card game...

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Sniper hides behind a stone and randomly throws a rock without looking, catching 8people on the head. He then looks up and grins at Yerril

"Indeed. I propose that we have a cease fire for now... you don't attack me during the card game and likewise for me?"

Sniper then looks over at Satan's Angel and feels alittle sorry ...

oO{After all, she was my ex...}

He then throws a Satan Angel healing potion towards her and watches her reform to her greater glory. He then turns to Yerril and takes out a deck of Yerril's mum's own cards and starts shuffling them

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    [​IMG] Rallymama's arm is getting tired, waiting for Baelzebub to get back and post his move in the duel :(

14. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

You got it. Let's play...

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Snipers sits down on the ground and shuffles the cards ... again.

"The games shall be strip poker and naked jack. Loser of the game must take off an item of clothing and equipment. Okay? Lets play"

After several hundred games with both players winning and losing the games, are standing in their boxers, hands under their armpits, freezing their nuts off!

"*chatter of teeth* Hey Yerriririril, shashasha we c-c-c-call it quits? Can I have m-m-m-my buttocks back? *chatter of teeth* and an-n-n-n an all-alliance perperperhaps? Wha- you sssssay?"

16. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Shorty appears at the scene. "WOW! This is more random than my grandma's bedsheets!" with that he blows up. "Awww dang it! You can't die can you?"

17. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Rutkowski the Tiefling wakes up from his long unconcuisness and check if he can use his +3 Bastard Sword.

[OOC] Can he? :)

18. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    BTA, not being able to stand it any longer, grabs the 55 gallon drum of "dip" and pours it over the lot of you crazy toons.

As the toons melt away, silence reigns over SP once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.