1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Then the Tiefling Planar Champion Rutkowski threws a Plane-Travel spell and dimensions in and attacks Yerril with his Bastard Sword +3 screaming:

-"For the... uuuhm... y'know... the one... :o "

-"..ah screw that, just die you moron. :mad: "

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

OOC @ someone who knows this is addressed to him:
    Is there a deity called Jebus in the real world? Have I used obscenities? Are your posts really that witty and meaningful and fun and of greater moral value than mine? Neither shall I repeat myself, nor apologise. :rolleyes:

Shura paused in his mopping and adjusted his cloak. He thought he heard a faint, rabid baying in the distance with the chorus of the hymn 'Onward Jebus Soldiers' in the background. Shaking his head and chuckling in amusement, he resumed his mopping, knowing that his wit, while not supremely 'stunning' was at least that much superior to some poor, misguided individuals whose judgmental views were not really relevant.

" Better hurry with my chores. Got a D&D game and a heavy metal concert to attend and hordes of judgmental, fundamentalistic fools who will try to stress the evil of such activities and hence attempt to lynch my friends and I to chop up into nice little cubes, perfect for soup stock." He muttered to himself. " Besides, traffic's a real killer with the battle for SP raging just outside the tower."

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Maybe the tiefling planar rutkowski should read back a few posts and discover the entire arena is being under the influence of a anti-magic field which will last till tomorrow morning. That means no magical weapons :nono:

4. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Seeing Fruitcake Golems closing in upon the duelers. While having neither the Butterknife of Balduran, or knowledge of where to get one, Bonzo racked (sp?) his brain to come up with a plan to save his ally, though not by inteffering in the duel. Finally the plan occured to him! A light bulb went 'bing' over his head :idea:

Bonzo rushed to the B6 and got out a greater concentrated mass of fruitcake (greater than the golems) and rushed in front of them. As expected golems were drawn to the collosal amount of B6 fruitcake. Bonzo bravely drew the Golems away from the dueling combatants, hoping that he could find a big hole to drop them in.

------------------------
    OoC i will be making far fewere posts from now on, due to exams :( Good luck Apeman and Rallymama, and all the other neutral forces out there. Neutrality, the middle way, is the only way to victory and balance!

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril bats aside Rutkowski's initial attack, and deftly slices his belt. The tielfling's trousers fall to his ankles, and he fails his Save vs. Embarrasment. His face turns a brighter red than his silk boxer shorts, and he slinks off.

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Noticing a small tielfling, glowing with embarissment, Frostbite can't help but snigger as he deftly attempts to pull his trousers back up.

Seeing that no one seems to really be paying any attention to her. Frostbite shifts back to her normal form, with her little baby wyvern sat of her chainmailed shoulder.
    *sigh* her nasty nasty sword has no magical powers till some time tomorow. So, with that all done, she saunters over to Apeman Jr. and catches up on some gossip.

I can;t keep on refering to my pet as wyvern, can anyone think of a name?

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Frosty - how about Gilbert?

"Yerril, if you are bored with me and my alliance why not take one of the challenges?

8. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

*names her wyvern after her cuddly iguana, Gilbert... Teehee! I'm scaring myself*

plonks herself down somewhere in the shade, and watches the ensuing battle.
    After a while, she dispatches Gilbert off to find something to eat, and he quickly returns with some cold pizza and a couple of random burgers salvaged from somewhere or other.
    Munches her food and settles in to rest until the antimagic shield goes away.

*Zzzzz*

9. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] With a timely "Yaaaawn...", the previously unseen and super-sly Gopher emerges from the overgrown leaf pile behind the Hot-Dog stand. Giving the massive pale coloured tree a sharp poke to check whether it may be edible or not. After having been smashed over the head with a Mustard Pot, he wisely stuck his tail between his legs and pegged it to the nearest barrel to hide behind.

Once there, Gopher the Wise and Intelligent decided he needed a weapon to fight this unjust war against his lonesome kind, and delved into the darkness of the barrel to find his instrument of doom.

Some time later, the slimy, wretched lump of fur, fang and tail that was Gopher emerged from the barrel, gnarling and hissing violently. He walked off toward the Grandstand in search of his next helpless victim that would inevitably die a slow and painful death from his overpowering glory. Tall and Proud (but still rather smelly), he continued on... armed with a large Trout.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people blinked, mildly amused by the strange creature carrying a trout passing her.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    'Greetings, Gopher... Maybe some fencing practice?'

Chevalier is again seen familiarising with the bottle.

Where are those archers...

12. Errol Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] Gopher looked up in awe at the big shiny man standing in front of him. Craning his neck backward, a hearty grin greeted him some couple of feet upwards. This was obviously a deception to fool him, he knew, and that this large troll-like creature only wanted to spit him on that inferior instrument of his.
    Throwing caution into the wind, Gopher slapped Chevalier around a bit with the large trout, knowing that no being in the entire world could survive such an incredible show of power, laughing maniacly (sp?), Gopher shouted:
    "Die die! I am the invincible Gopher!"
    With this, Gopher made a fast attack on the silver deamon's bipedal legs, clamping his teeth into the beast's kneecap.
    "Mmphhhie! mphie mphtupid mpheature!" he managed to get forth in his relentless attack.

Just then the beast started to move, and Gopher realised that this suit of armour was undoubtedly magical, for nothing could withstand his attack normally! This was obvious! He had been tricked!

With these final thoughs, the little thing quickly resumed to hang on for dear life...

13. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] The Master of Mischief had nearly fallen asleep again when suddenly the scent of impending chaos awoke him. Instantly alert, he scanned the area. Right away, he noticed Rallymama's dangerous situation. Putting the demons on hold for a moment, he racked his brain for a way to permanently sideline the golems. Then he remembered some of his experiments from his lessons as a Mischief Journeyman. He headed out to the field and scooped up several large buckets of banana. Taking the banana goo back to the BBBBBB, he mixed it with bleach, eventually separating out from the reaction a good sized batch of potassium chlorate. Realizing he would need some help, he overcame his natural reluctance to request aid and shouted at Bonzo: "Storekeeper! Here's your Fruitcake Golem Remover! Let's get started!" With that, he picked up the first bucket and hurled its contents at the nearest golems. The ensuing explosion left bits of walnuts and raisins everywhere, but Mischief didn't hesitate -- he grabbed another bucket and kept throwing.

OOC: Chevalier, Shura's being very restrained compared to his previous incarnation (Shura Lightslayer). I'll say no more, lest I be rude. ;)

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    'That was very courageous. *Overly* courageous' says chevalier holding his raised foot just above the little weasel. 'But I'm so good I could never see a cute little furry hurt'.

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    ooc: thanx for all the support, everyone! I'll be back in about 5 hours or so...

16. Errol Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] Gopher risked a sly glance upward, for he knew that when in an indestructible berserker rage, one could not afford to lose control. A few inches from his head was what seemed a large foot. 'This Giant doesn't know who he's meddling with!' thought Gopher, but with his agile mind quickly summing up the situation, he decided it was best to make a deliberate retreat so that he may return and strike down this inferior bug in a more favourable situation.

Holding his trout over his head, he gave off his most evil and menacing snarl, and ran toward the nearest bush.

As he scampered along with all haste, he saw what looked like a female come towards him. He knew at this moment that the brute above had planned this all along! How could this insignificant bug plan something like this! What should he do? Aha! That was it! It was time for his most devious plan yet!

He curled up in a ball, a cute fluffy little ball of fur, with gleaming tearful eyes, and wimpered softly in the direction of the woman, pawing gently in the air, pleading for help from the savage monster above...

17. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Dragon's Jewel follows the sound of squelching fruitcake and clanging steel until she reaches the battlefield. Through the smoke and haze, she can dimly make out shapes that seemed to be locked into fierce combat. No wait.... standing around and arguing was a closer estimation. Either way, a battle raged, and something needed to be done!
    She was suddenly blinded by a flash of light that rebounded off of a sparkling set of armour. A sparkling set of armour that belonged to a man... who was... about to crush....
    "Hey! You leave him alone!"
    Dragon's Jewel ran quickly over to the whimpering Gopher, picking him up gently and cuddling him in her arms. She whipped around and glared at the tall stranger...
    "Jerk."
    Before walking off....

18. Errol Gems: 23/31

With a grin, Gopher sticks his tongue out at the knight behind him. :p

19. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    joacqin dismally wanders over the battle field horrified at the cruelty he sees around him. Soon he might get annoyed if this doesnt stop, and if he gets annoyed he might get angry. I will only tell you one thing, you wouldnt like me when I am angry...

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril gives 8people a Firkraag-sized hug.

"Aawww, don't worry, I'm not bored with you!"

He then runs at Sniper and pokes him with the tip of his sword until he agrees to a fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.