1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Apeman arrives at his tower at this time and let gothmog in. Tell me what you have in mind Gothmog?

Meanwhile Apemand sends his faeri dragon a message:

<Begin the battle my friend, I shall join in shortly>

With that done and the message received Apeman Jr. surveyed the circle of combatants. It's eyes landed on one of them.

"yes, this will be a great target"

Apeman Jr. flies over to frosbite and asks:

"How you doin'?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last post for the night people cya tomorrow ;)

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people shrugs as she seems to have failed to attract Sir Ds attention.

Goodnight people. (Frosty is gone too btw.)

3. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Mediv, grieving at the seeming failure of his bar, strolls over to the normal weapons rack, picking out a nice battleaxe, and vest of black chainmail...

"Those who are bored out of their minds, I challenge you!"

4. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Baezlebub, still mounted upon his faithful son, walked into the centre of the arena. "Now we shall see who shall win. None shall beat the immortals. Especially one mounted on a demon that requires +3 weapons to hit." He then stood nonchalantly waiting for the first fool to attack him.

5. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

The Soul Forever Seeking happens to find the arena during his search, reaches into his pack, mutters a few words, and tosses a banana into the field. The Banana grows arms and legs, a face emerges from nowhere, and, grinning, it begins to dance. And then... out of nowhere...

"It's Peanut butter Jelly Time!"
    "Peanut butter Jelly Time!"
    His thoughts already miles away, ignoring the screams of anguish, not to mention the banana of the damned, The Soul crosses his arms behind his back and continues wandering, looking in the stands.

(OOC and off-topic: When this one fills up, will there be a new one, like the Random Babbling Post? I rather like this.)

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama pulls the requested items out of her Purse of Holding, along with a loaf of nice soft bread. She hands them to Baezelbub's mount, whistles to attract the Banana's attention, then runs back to DJ, Bonzo, and Apeman Jr. at the B^6.

The Banana lumbers excitedly over to Baezelbub and his son. Limbs and slices of bread go flying. The noise would be deafening if tongues weren't firmly glued to the roofs of mouths. Baezelbub manages to emerge from the pile-up, but hos son and the Banana have been turned into an immobile, gooey heap.

Chalk up another one for neutrality!

7. Shura Gems: 25/31

@ Chevalier: Was I mentioning a certain deity of a certain monotheistic religion that has quite the fixation with crosses in the first place?

Was the spelling intentional? I leave it to you to decide for yourself whether to take offense or not. cough*oversensitive* cough. :rolleyes:

Shura opened Tal's broom cupboard and withdrew yet another mop. He sighed. This was going to cost him.

" At least I'm not short on gold at the moment. Ah well, since I still have a couple of archangel scalps hanging somewhere in my basment, I can go cash them in at Saten's Clubhouse later." The swordsman paused and flashed a thumbs up towards an unseen camera in a shameless endorsement effort.

" Saten's Club. Where the strong and independant go." :thumb:

OOC: Anyone guessed my preferred religion yet? :evil:

8. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Mediv, being the "Good" samaritain that he was, strolled up to the arena, and began prying the demon prince and mutant bannana apart with the handle of his axe..

After several minuets of mild messiness, the demon is freed. Mediv pats him on the head, hands him a cookie, and hacks the bannana three times.

"Couldn't leave anyone chaotic so trapped. Have a nice day."

(Hey, no more stupid newbie gem! Yay!)

[ May 15, 2003, 04:54: Message edited by: Mediv ]

9. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

"Ahh, the refreshing scent of evil at its fullest. Thank me for Mevin, however I must ask, how did a banana annihilate the prince of demons? It seems to me that neutrality is doing its part in the annoyance of the immortals. It must be about time to hand out some smack down upon those that DARE to meddle in the lives of the gods. Neutrality incarnate must be destroyed."

With this incredibly inspiring statement, Baezlebub approached Rallymamma, unmounted of course. It is not fair to disadvantage the neutral parties. Merely kill them. Dagger at the ready, and warhammer as a backup, he approached the mother figure of all the Sorcerers Place members.

"Rallymamma, I challenge you to a duel. Place here, Time now. Weapons are whatever is at hand, no armour, no items. Prepare thineself, it is time for your destruction." With this, he ran towards the bleachers where Rallymamma was seated, peanuts her obvious choice of weapons.

10. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

"Use my tail, rallymama, I'm shedding skin right now and it will still have potent poison in it" Apeman Jr. said

11. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

"The hell he did," says Baezlebub, throwing his dagger at Apeman's familiar and scoring a direct hit in its midriff. "No-one is assisting Rallymamma, this is a duel. Everyone must honour the ruling of a duel, else he will be next."

12. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Apeman Jr. drifts off wounded severely and he barely makes it too BBBBBB where he can rest and eat some lifesaving hot dogs. He leaves the tail at rallymama's feet though.

Apeman meanwhile in his tower felt the mental connection with his familiar almost falter.

<This WILL be remembered>

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

<Suffer mortal, and remember this. No one can interupt the sacred duel. Your familiar is lucky to be alive, and if you value that tower, I suggest you do not attempt this again>
    With his target in sight, Baezlebub strode forth, retreiving his dagger, now stained with blood from it's resting place in the dirt. Rallymamma, you shall die.

OOC: I am not going to be able to answer this until about this time tomorrow, maybe 2 hours earlier. So, just because I don't reply immediately doesn't mean that I'm gone.

[ May 15, 2003, 10:22: Message edited by: Baezlebub ]

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Rallymama strode forth as well, a long swept-hilt rapier in her hand. She sketched a salute and struck a classic en garde.

"Whatever you want, Baelzebub. Please note that I never attacked you, just your mount that 'requires +3 weapons to hit.' If no one else can have one of those, why should you? But I guess the last thing Evil ever wants to see is a fair fight."

Rallymama's balestra was faster and longer than Baelzebub was expecting, and her point drew blood on the inside of his arm.

ooc: Hey, B., time zone differences are going to make this one INTERESTING duel!

[ May 15, 2003, 14:20: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

15. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@Rallymama Do you mean "crossbow" by saying "balestra"?

"DALVEEN, YOU TRAITOR! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON TRUCE! YOU DESTROYED MY HOTEL!" Alexander the Great shouted at Dalveen. Then Alexander the Great came close to Dalveen and said whispering so that only Dalveen could hear him: "Now the truce is broken. Prepare to meet your doom." And he attacked. No-one have ever seen such a fury unleashed. He attacked with his warhammer and broke Dalveen's arm. Then he attacked and attacked and attacked dodging and deflecting Dalveen's blows, which would be otherwise fatal. He finally killed Dalveen and then defiled his body so that he could only be ressurected by a very high-level cleric. And the Antimagic field was still activated. Alas, Alexander the Great suffered a great strike at his left arm. The strike was so hard that the shield broke and the arm broken too. But the forces of Evil were lessened by one person.

Goodbye guys. I'll not be here for 3 or 4 weeks. Exams you see. So please don't bother with me.
    Now taht I think more about it, I'll not be here for 5 weeks. I'll need another week to read the other ten pages.

I'll miss you guys :cry: Wish me good luck.

16. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Beazlebub's archenemy Yxbudurznutkimdu could not control his demonrage at the sight of a "mere" (demon's thinking not mine) Warrior Lady shedding the blood of his intended victim. The cauldron of flaming evil inside him was no longer stoppable with a semi thunderous roar, more like the sound of modem connection sounds, Yxbudurznutkimdu rounded up his army of Fruitcake Golems and lumbered his massive demon bulk towards Rallymama with the words "Come my warm and crispy horde, the Holy Female Dies along with Demonic Scum!"

Ravenous and dribbling fruitcake golems heading towards Rallymama and Beazlebub with open maws gaping revealing intensely sharp raisin fangs and walnut claws at the end of cinnamon scented paws.

The army of fruitcake golems encircled Rallymama and Beazlebub slavering mouths delighting with antincipation the flavour of female flesh with a light sprinkling of low fat demon blood from the Archenemy Beazlebub.

Yxbudurznutkimdu anticipated that destruction was nigh knowing that only the Butterknife of Balduran could possible save the carcases of Rallymama or Beazlebub.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Shura: I won't repeat this. I'm not speaking against you or trying to limit your freedom of whatever, but please keep your stunning wit to some level or at least keep it funny. Obscenities are frowned on by the rules and bashing real life religions is also off-topic in this section. Can't we just have fun in this topic as it was intended?

@Slith: 'Where are you? Does something withhold your arrival?'

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    ooc:
    @Alex the Great: No, in fencing a balestra is a short jump followed by a quick lunge. :)

@Khazraj: Holy?! Me?!

Rallymama notices the fruitcake golems peripherally but decides to ignore them until the duel with Baelzebub is over. She does, however, recall the bottle of brandy that's waiting in her Purse of Holding...

[ May 15, 2003, 18:57: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Rallymama: Holy? :) And a good fencer - at least as far as fencing theory is concerned ;) :p How nice... The first woman in the Order of Everfull Chalice? :shake:

Seeing Rallymama and Baelzebub's action chevalier decides he can't stay sober any longer as there is no sight of Slith.

@himself: <'I'll just give him some when he comes and everything will be fair'>

Which said chevalier pulls deeply at Complete Paladin's Handbottle. 'Aww, what the hell is that?! Damn, I forgot Capstone had been toying with the bottle. Hey, it's good... Almost like spirit... I want more...'

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril is bored. His alliance with 8people has made life too secure. He calls for Sniper and his allies to Come Get Some. Perhaps the ass-poling loon can earn his buttocks back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.