1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

2. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Hey everyone remember
    Quote:
    Apeman casted a giant Anti-magic shell which will last for at least 2 days
    Dalveen charges Alexanders hotel which is now protectionless because of anti-magic and burns the place down while Alexander is still locked in the room.
    "This will teach you to steal my buisness"
    while wielding hid admantium 2 handed sword he charges over to the rather wet and smelly paladin and chops his head off
    "there you go shura i got one of your targets for you"

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Shura: Please control your language. Some parts are not only overly expressive, but truly offensive. Even though everyone is to some extent acting as DM in determining the results of his actions or the effects applying to him, please remember we're here for fun and it's meant to be fun for all. And Jesus is spelt 'Jesus', not that I like this name being abused. Thank you.

@Apeman: For me it's not that bad, but you could cast some Tenser's on the mages and preserve some divine backing for the clerics not to make them overly weak.

======

Paladins' magical evil detection is no longer functional, but the presence of evil, especially strong one, is obvious to all beings of reasonable mental level. Even more so for paladins, in whose ranks no one without high wisdom is admitted. However, this soon becomes irrelevant since the evil begins to perform apparently evil actions.

Chevalier is not really meant to run, so he walks fast towards the arena. He notices his sword's bonuses have been suspended, so he takes a finely crafted rapier instead.

'It grieves me to fight one that once shared this noble vocation. With all my heart I would prefer someone else, who is not a paladin, to fight you. However, this is the path of duty, discipline and perseverance. It is only appropriate that you be fought by a paladin. What has to be done will be done. Come, let us begin. In either case this will be a bitter and sore victory deprived of all joy and glory.

4. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Dragon's Jewel unexpectedly pops up and stands next to Rallymama, surveying the Leaning Tower of Tal.
    "Well, at least it's still habitable. Hey, nice sampler."

(better late than never!)

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama welcome Dragon's Jewel with a cookie, then gestures to Khelben. "Keep an eye on that one. He keeps trying to make a big power-grab and end it all in one move. Fortunately, no one is paying much attention to him. I just don't want him to hurt himself."

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Frostbite stamds over in a corner, surveying Tals slightly starboard hanging tower. While absently easting Pizza.

Ho Hmm.

Nothing dangerous seems to happen, so after finishing her Pizza. Frostbite un straps her sword and sits down to give it a good spit and polish.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people sends a reply to Yerril via his bird which shouts at him
    "I am the Nuetral."

8people then sits underneath a large tree watching the sky and pondering about life. She sits uncomfortably however, as she can sense someone behind her.

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bonzo returns after almost a whole day away and sits in the BBBBBB eating hot dogs and burgers, and supping a diet coke, toasting his new alliance with Apeman and Rallymama.

Seeing as his Everlasting Flail of Firey Exploding Fruit +17 is no more, he rushes outside and takes a normal flail and a short sword from the rack, then returns to the BBBBBBB (or the 6B, or the triple BB) to try to come up with a new meal to tempt his customers.

9. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

After Apeman's spell, Sephiroth recognizes, that all his magic is gone. Suddenly he feels really weak between all this knights and fighters ...
    But than he remembers, that he has got a wonderfull rusty dagger; so be carefull whom you attack ... ;)

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Having finished his meal Sniper turns to Dalveen

"So exactly are your allies? Would you care to join me now in some butt kicking for goodness?"

After hearing Dalveen's reply Sniper turns around takes out a light mace of hurting and charges into the fray four feet out of the BBBBBB's safety field...

"YEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!"

11. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Now that the alliance was secured and the big bucks came streaming in, Rallymama, Bonzo and Apeman decided to join into the fun.

As Rallymama and Bonzo were walking towards the weaponracks to pick out their favourite weapons, Apeman called every combatant to the middle of the arena with his weapon of choice.

<Let the mayhem begin>

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hearing Apemans call, 8people stands up and draws out her bow and walks nonchalantly to the arena ready to fight at the first opportunity, she makes sure her staff and daggers are within her reach before setting off again.

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Seeing her ally get up. so does Frostbite. Restrapping her sword onto her back. She pulls a crossbow out of no where (where do these weapons come from people?) Loads it up with a nasty looking barbed bolt. And flaps over to stand next to 8people.

*WheE! 8people, you got onto the next Gem*

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Frosty - I carried my weapons with me :p

I also have a sword that hasn't come into play and an axe for when I'm desperate.

15. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Gothmog goes to the high tower in the centre of the area and knocks on the door asking for permission to enter.
    In his mind he sends a mental message to Apeman, the ruler of the tower: Still remember me? let me up will'ya? Lets discuss world future shall we?

He waits for a response...

16. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Apeman is torn, on the one hand rallymama and Bonzo who are going to fight next to his side, or go to the tower to make plans with gothmog.

And then it struck home!

"Apeman jr. be a good pal and have some fun here downstairs will you" apeman said to the fearie dragon.

"Geewiz, thanks boss, this is going to be great"

<I'm coming up Gothmog>

17. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

Dragon's Jewel accepts the cookie graciously and idly watches Apeman scrambling around, getting ready for combat.

She wonders if she should grab a weapon and make an attempt to follow everyone, but the cookie is so *good*.....

18. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Sephiroth wanders to the middle of the arena, too. Thinking that it would'nt be wise to fight the last battle only with a rusty dagger, he picks up a Marsamune, and gets himself into combat position ...

19. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Dargorn picks out his favourite squid, his throwing sardines +1 and mounts clive. Donkey and poodle assume watching positions.

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people throws a stone over Sir Dargorns' head yo get his attention
    "You seem to have missed my previous challenge, would you like to face a challenge? I have a few you might like to sample. Seeming as you were itshing for a fight earlier."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.