1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bonzo awakes, and opens up the BBBBBB. Then sends a message to everyone <I now declare the BBBBBB sanctuary to all. Magic and Weapons do not work here, fighting is pointless here. Having made a fortune in my buisness i now offer all food served here to the combatants. Those who wish to escape from the fighting, or simply rest up between bouts, are more than welcome.>

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Sniper looks over at Dalveen

"I have no addiction! It just makes me cringe at the thought of a pole and ... well ... *ahem* so i apply that to others ... ouch!"

Sniper looks up at Yerril and waves

"How's it goin up there?"

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama sends Bonzo an Everfull Cookie Jar for the BBBBB.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people tuts and shakes her head at Sniper.
    "Honestly, what sort of person shoves a pole... and marries a young teenager?"

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Dalveen runs over to the BBBBB and takes as many cookies as he can then stuffs his face in one, then after eating that much Dalveen is sick and collapses infront of the BBBBB

Dalveens last words before passing out were "you do.....have an addicton"

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Have you ever been a eunach? Had your buttocks chopped off? Been squashed and flattened by someone? I believe not so you don't know what i have to go through!

Apart from teenage thingies. I'm a teenager too ;) Aww teenage love! As for marriage, its because i love you! And i want to make you feel reeeeaalll special!

7. Dalveen

Media:
    no i may not have had all that done to me, but i have been briefly locked in a room with fat, hairy, old, smelly men.

Dalveen being still unconcious starts dreaming about flying frogs dancing with goldfish while listening to mozarts 3rd symphony.

8. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Sephiroth expierienced, that it would take years to kill all good cowards and decides, that he have to invent something new.
    After some thinking he decides to create some berseck bees, all equipped with a self explosion bomb. As he sees that he can't controll them anymore (they're berseck) he runs as fast as he can to Lazy Bonzos BBBBBBB ( I hope this are enough B's ;) )

9. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Khelben laughs and decides to end this thing once and for all (as he tried to do since the beginning of this battle but...).
    He asks the ultimate question along with a mass suggestion spell
    Pizza or SP?
    Of course everyone says pizza , because they are all under effects of Khelben's suggestion.
    EVIL!.
    After all his adventures Khelben decides to write a book.

"Khelben vs. The World pt.1 Why do I care for the nifty people?"

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama looks up at Khelben's suggestion. "Why should we choose one or the other? Everyone knows that there is no better gaming food than pizza."

The pies are delivered, the driver is tipped generously, and the battle continues...

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    'Pizza! :D ' Let's see.... Mushrooms, cheese, ham, onion, corn, pea, paprica, green olives, black olives, herbs... lots of herbs... Napoli sauce... Just a little thank you prayer and it's all mine :shake: :roll: '

12. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Dargorn gets bored of fighting a donkey (dad always told me to stop touching my ass, :hahaerr: ).

He turns his attention to Chevalier and uncovers the larger of his two trout, With an almighty swing he smacks chev round the face so hard his bum cheeks go red....

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Arabwel laugfhs. "Not in your life, Chev. The best you can get with me is chaotic good, if that. Chaotic anyway."
    Arabwel decides that she, too. could use pizza.

14. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Thank god Alexander the great had a vase of everlasting honey. He opens it and pours some honey on Sniper and leaves the vase on a remote area. Then he smells the pizza."YOU ORDERED PIZZA AND DID NOT INVITE ME?!?!?!?!" :mad: Alexander flies into berserker rage(not a mere barbarian rage) and charges at the pizzas. He manages to eat 2 of them in 10 seconds and grabs other 20 pizzas to take them home. He sees in his way home BBBBB and buys 10 hot dogs.

15. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Intercepts stealer of food (alexander the great) and at the point of her great sword forces him to hand them over.

After this, Frostbite flies back to share her grub with her ally, 8people.

Umm YummY!

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier hands some pizza to Arabwel. 'Chaotic Good is quite fine'

@sir Dargorn: 'You suck, evil scum!'

Chevalier hates the odour of rotten fish, so he promptly returns his pizza. He then eats a whole load of raw mint after washing his teeth for a good time. Then chevalier returns to sir Dargorn and slaps him on the face with his fine equestrian gloves sewn by elven maids.

17. Dalveen

Media:
    Dalveen wakes up from being unconcious and scoffs at how no one cared about him almost dieing.
    Dalveen then decides to join them all in eating pizza and eats untill he feels sick again
    "oh ****, not again", dalveen then keels over unconscious on to chevalir, knocking him over and hitting a bit of pizza out of his hand.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people rolls her eyes at sniper while saying:
    "Honestly Sniper, get your heads out the clouds. Everyone knows - 8people does not and can not love. Especially someone who shoves a pole up her best friedns arse."

19. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Something is stirring in a glade far away!!!!!!!!

<I'll be back in full ornate tomorrow morning> Apeman sends to his allies he made 2 days ago. (and about 150 posts :eek: )

--------------------------------------------------

Trade fair business sucked majorly, good new though I'm back here tomorrow instead of thursday. I'll have to spend tonight reading all those posts :thumb:

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people phases into a small den under the Earth and settles down for the night.

goodnight, SP, don't let the arrows bite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.