1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

After Alexander had cut of Sephiroths arms, the great pink elephant, his creation, appears, and starts to kick Alexander in the ass. After Alexander had been heavily injured, the pink elephant decides, that Alexander could be a delicious meal ... :evil:
    Meanwhile Sephiroth runs to Rallymama to tell her how bad Alexander is, and she heals his arms and says, that she will maybe do something about Alexander.

2. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Alexander's butt is hurting a lot and swears to take revenge from this evil man. But whispers in the ear of the pink elephant(OOC:Is it flying?) and the elephant leaves the area.
    Now that Alexander has the Jasper tgem he is healed and levels up. :p

3. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Feeling that Alexander will take his revange, Sephiroth starts to make an " Alexander un-equip " spell, to be save of his ultimate weapons.

[ May 13, 2003, 19:08: Message edited by: Sephiroth ]

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril hacks and hacks at Poodle until his arms ache. Nothing seems to penetrate the sheer bubble of Insanity that surrounds his irreverant foe. He decides to compromise, and puts a parking ticket on Clive. He glares at Poodle, and bounds off.

Before Khelben can complete his dire casting Yerril quickly utters the incantation for Greater Unemployment. Within moments, Khelben finds himself dressed in ragged, alcohol-soaked clothes. His teeth have fallen out, in his hand is a bottle of whisky in a paper bag, and he only seems to be capable of saying "Bwaaaaaahhh, whaddya kids waaan'?".

Khelben has failed his saving throw and is well and truly Unemployed.

Yerril decides it is time to pay back Sniper. Fortunately, this is easier than might be imagined, since 8people has removed his protections with the arrows of Butt-Kicking magic removal. Raising his Longsowrd of Ass-Kickin', and swallowing another can of Whoopass, Yerril quickly gives Sniper a full, frontal lobotomy, and slices off his ass.

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

"YEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Sniper jumps up and runs about in pain! Spotting Yerril as the culprit, Sniper dashes over to the very long, thin pole and gives Yerril the same treatment that he gave Frost bite!

"Hope you like it up there laddy!"

All Sniper can hear is some wierd scream that differs from "ARGH THE PAIN" to "Hmm ... baby!"

Ewww

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Feeling that it's become impossible to tell who's evil and who's good anymore (OK, OK, except for Chevalier and his holy aura), Rallymama decides to sit back and watch for a while. She tucks MoM in with a Teddy Bear of Undisturbed Repose and goes off to make some chocolate-chip cookies.

7. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Alexander now gets hungry and goes to Rallymama to give him a chocolate-chip cookie(after eating half a dozen hot dogs from BBBBB): "Rallymama can I have one of these cooikies, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee"

OoC: Hey, I'm a good guy too.

8. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh my god people! What is the reason for this senseless violence! I thought this was a place where we were all supposed to get along? Violence has never solved anything. Why dont we just all sit down and talk about it, have a big party together. Everyone brings what they think will be needed and we will have a blast, eh?

*gets hit in the head by a stray tossed stone*

What is the matter with you people! Why cant we all just get along? :hippy:

9. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Dalveen walks out of his massage parlour and hears joacquin ranting about peace and throws a stone at his head
    "HA, that will teach you"
    Dalveen then charges at joacquin with his "Hammer of Hippie Hitting(the HHH)"

10. Volsung Gems: 14/31

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!?!? TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW": shouted Alexander the Great at Joacqin and attacked with his secondary weapon, "Peacekeeper's and Evildoer's Bane" Heavy Mace of the Holy Crusader.

11. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Allrigth, you children calm down.
    *grabs Dalveen and Alexander by the neck, one in each hand and drags them to the side where he put one over each knee and give them a good spanking*

I hope you boys have learnt a lesson and will calm down now. You know this hurt me more than you.

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Arabwel draws a Hockey Stick of Retribution and goés to bash Joacqin... "Take that, you Swedish dork! And that! And that!"
    After beating on Joacqin for some time, she gets bored and decides to go off finding Chevalier again.
    As soon as she sees him, she squeals "Chev!" And runs to give him a massive hug. "Huggles!"

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Sniper comes along and draws out another very long, thin pole... and grins evilly!

"Hey Joacqin! Daddy has a present for you! :evil: "

Several moments later,Joacqin joins Yerril several thousand feet up supported only by a very long, thin pole placed 'lovingly' up his backside

"Enjoy!" shouts Sniper that many thousand feet below! And waves before walking on

14. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Hearing Joacqins words, Sephiroth thinks that they are wise. He likes peace, so he goes to smash some good ones heads. He would show them all what eternal peace is ... :evil:

15. joacqin

Media:
    I stoically receives Arabwel's bashes as the poor Finns need to get an outlet for their impotent fury and I believe in taking care of ones younger and smaller siblings.

As Sniper caught me off guard it takes a little while to free myself from his little prank but when I do I get a firm grip on his ear and takes him home to his mother where I explain what a naughty boy he has been and that she should perhaps let him see a therapist to talk about what gender he prefers as he seems to have an unhealthy fascination in other mens rectum.

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Sniper looks at Joacqin and laughs

"You can't talk! I saw you the other night!"

Amidst the look of annoyance at his secret being revealed and with his mother confused, Sniper takes the opportunity to teleport back to the battlefield and join in the throng!

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama compliments Joacquin on his tactics and invites him to join her for milk and cookies while they devise a plan for maintaining the greater balance.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people looks up at Joacqin.
    "Y'know, Frosty is a girl, so it isn't just boys, Sniper just has a general fascination with peopels' backsides." 8people looks at Yerril as well
    "How about you two form an alliance with me as well? I'll help get you down..."

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    'The good and holy shall never get along with evil! There is no peace so long as the innocent are oppressed and being harmed. However, peace is the best condition for those who are the soil of the earth. I suppose some sort of cease-fire is achieveable. However, I will honour my obligations to my allies and to those who cannot defend themselves.'

@Aikanaro: <I knew you wouldn't say you were sorry :D >

@Arabwel: <Hello. How about seeing the light and becoming lawful good? :D >

20. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Dalveen then sneaks up on rallymama and steals a cookie, then slinks away unoticed while rallymama talks to joacqin.

Dalveen then takes his new staff called "the ever extending staff of growing" and gives it to sniper
    "here this should help you with your little addiction"

Dalveen then walks over to Joacqin and starts hitting him on the head with kitchen utensils from his ever spawning bag of kitchen utensils

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.