1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Which all comes to no effect as Sniper is IIRC full of all the protection spells under the sun! And one of those spells just happen to be protection against Double Mace of Pagan + 100! :D :D

Better luck next time! Now go sit in the corner and repent on your sins!

2. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    "hmm ive noticed that no one wants a massage from my beutiful babes after a hard days fighting, oh well time to cast a spell of attraction on the place"
    Soon after most people were making there way over to the massage parlour seeing as the hot dog stand was closed for the night
    "hehe now this is what i call buisness"

Dalveen then retiers to his personal massage room for the night
    Good night every one, no killing me during the night or its no more free massages!!

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier however always carries his Heavy Cavalry Longsword of Plebeian Infantry Chopping, which he know blesses against godmoding.

'Don't be so proud of this magical terror you've created. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of a pissed paladin' says the extremely annoying stiff upper lip nasal voice that is always due to chevalier when he is being drunk and *****y.

4. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Mediv suddenly reappears, covered in a fishermans net, with a bit of fish tail sticking out of his mouth..

"I miss anything important? Has chaos died off on the battlefield? If It has I must correct the situation.."

He reaches into his Bag of Magical Swag +23, and pulls out his personal favorite item, The Wand of Unusual Results! Fun, fun for for everyone!

5. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] OOC: Good NIGHT, people, slow down!!! And may godmoding die forever...

IC:
    The Master of Mischief had survived all the uber-spells unscathed, thanks to Rallymama's Blankie of Protection from Everything. Unfortunately, although the pink elephant did save his life by virtue of being a Mommy (and thus powering the blanket), she also did many, many other horrible things to him. Consequently, the Master was immobilized for a very great length of time. When he finally managed to escape from the elephant's clutches, he found the battlefield had completely changed -- and not for the better. He took a few moments to study from the shadow of the sleeping pink elephant....

Revenge being first on his mind, he studied Sephiroth for a few moments, and then smiled to himself. His idea completed, he moved on to other targets. The paladin Chevalier seemed to be invincible, destroying all evil within his path and immune to everything -- not to mention resurrecting his allies at every turn. However, the Mischief Master knew everyone has a weakness, and it didn't take him long to spot Chevalier's. He pulled a winebottle out of his pocket and quickly yet carefully moved around the perimeter of the battlefield to a more useful location. Out of sight of Chevalier, he murmured a spell of Greater Non-Detection, and then moved in. Pulling out the Paladin's Complete Handbottle, he replaces the contents with a concoction of his own: the most powerful intoxicant this world has ever known! The Master estimated that even an incessant alcoholic like Chevalier would be impossibly inebriated after about three swallows.

Safely back at Bonzo's protected hot dog stand and hidden by layered spells from prying eyes, he waits until Bonzo's snoring reassures him all is safe, and filches several hamburgers. His eye wanders over the battlefield, soon resting on 8people. He whips out his forging tools and spends the next hour on a Masterful forgery.

8people suddenly feels a tap on her shoulder. When she turns, there is a messenger standing there in council livery. "Pardon me, miss, urgent message from the council." When she takes the missive, the messenger turns and hurries off the battlefield, apparently intent on his duties. Within the official seal are orders from the council to marry Sniper immediately and commence making babies, spending the rest of her natural life changing little Sniper diapers. (hehe, what a great rhyme)

After looking around again, the Master of Mischief realizes he has eaten too many hamburgers. He vomits in a shady corner of the grove near the western edge of the battlefield. Realizing he may soon be incapacitated by sickness and that his blankie is not very effective, he looks desperately around for Rallymama. Finding her handing lollies about to various people, he quickly revises his costume to appear as a pitiful child. "Mommy?" he asks in a small plaintive voice. "Mommy, will you put me to bed and tell me a story? I don't feel very good." Already the Blankie's power is returning, concealed under his new garments as completely as the old.

Meanwhile, the pink elephant wakes. Its mind is consumed by only one thought: to make sweet love to Sephiroth. The elephant quickly spots Sephiroth and lumbers off in pursuit while he is still occupied with Rallymama.

6. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier is glad his enemies overestimate him so much. Obviously they think he is immune to nearly everything and powerful enough to resurrect his fallen allies who in reality were risen by angels from heaven as a response to his prayers. They also haven't noticed any of his weaknesses so deliberately and expressly suggested in the majority of his posts for the sake of roleplay.

However, even his legendary iron will and strong faith cannot sustain him for too against the limitations of his body without a price. His constitution of 12 finally has some say, especially that he has been functioning more by his legendary arrogance and *****iness than the physical power of his body. Good for him he has not been wearing plate armour, he thinks as he swallows his spit tasting of lungs' blood when resting a bit supported by his sword while the squire prepares a litre of coffee. Chevalier drinks the coffee and with strength renewed rejoins the fray.

Charging back to battle he pulls at Complete Paladin's Hanbottle and notices some change has taken place. Not addicted enough as to risk poisoning he throws the bottle at the nearest evil minion and promises himself an interesting and prolonged conversation with the alchemic wannabe.

7. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] ooc: Mischief isn't exactly an enemy. Alcohol is not exactly poison, no matter how intoxicating. Just a friendly reminder. :) Incidentally, everyone, I think it's much more interesting when you allow your character to be overcome, if only temporarily. It gets boring attacking invincible characters. And if you want to win, at least do it in an interesting manner, not just "Oh, I'm immune to that."

8. chevalier

Media:
    Edited: I'm not godmoding, not even powergaming, especially if immunities and rolls are concerned. Apart from cartoon-style funny thingies, I even operate below the legitimate uberpaladin level ;) And well, I'm probably one of the least untouchable characters - I'm just not masochistic enough to write overly long and expressive stories about my own character. What's more I definitely don't have infinite of cash or seriously taken bonuses like 25+.

[ May 14, 2003, 17:04: Message edited by: chevalier ]

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama realizes that the small boy nestled in her lap is actually Master of Mischief, but she doesn't mind since she knows that within every man there lives a small boy who sometimes needs to be pampered and taken care of. :)

Besides, MoM's tactics have been lots of fun to watch. Rallymama hopes that he doesn't sleep through most of the battle tomorrow. He seems to share her goal of keeping the different sets of doofuses balanced, and they could have some fun together...

10. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Slith returned from his Hibernation.

Oh woe, there is nothing to do. I must make some excitement. Good is far too powerful currently. I summon....The Flies of Corruption.

An enormous swarm of flies charges over the horizon as Slith goes to his house to drink a cup of something Mostly, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

He activates the Scrying Orb.

"This should be interesting"

11. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

To all evildoers: Why do you always summon something and then go back to your safe home/hideout/etc.?
    This is the way of goodness ;) And why do you always kill me if you don't want me to be ressurected once in a while?

Anyway, (the ressurected by angels Alexander) accepts the truce between him and Dalveen. Alexander then attacks Sephiroth and deals him a blow with his mighty Evildoer Slayer +1, +1.0001 vs. Evildoers. The sword (since it's an evildoer slayer) penetrates the magic protections of Sephiroth and cuts off his arms so that he cannot cast any spells. :D

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Arabwel suddenly snaps out of the downlording she was in due to a very nice discussion she had via Mainframe with the Goon Gallery. She looks around, seeing the chaos around her, and sighs, "Why do I always miss all the fun?"
    Shrugging, she wanders off in search of Chevalier
    "Yo, Chev! Let bygones be bygones and forget the peanuts and the pond, eh?"

13. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Now that Sephiroth cannot cast any spells, Alexander charges to Sniper(buying a hot dog of damage absorption from BBBBB first).

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Once again RotKU comes charging back in, mounted on his, now very tired bear. He charges up to the nearest seat and jumps off the gaint bear and sits down to watch the fight again.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Aikanaro, been sick of irritating paladins running around, sneaks up behind Chev and kicks his armoured arse with Boots of Idiot Removal +5.

16. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier rising from the ground swears a lot and expresses general anger towards unfun methods of roleplaying. He asks Yerril to cast his renowned Abi-Dalzim's Teenage Angst-Breaker on some persons. Speaking of some persons, he picks Aikanaro from the ground and speaks to him angrily: 'Say you are sorry or you will end up in the pond with Khelben and the goblin'

@Slith: 'When shall we have our duel? What about... now?'

[ May 13, 2003, 12:37: Message edited by: chevalier ]

17. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Now that Dalveen and Alexander are truced, Dalveen needs a new target but unfortunatley there is only one person who Dalveen is not allyed with, thats silth but seeing as he is evil Dalveen cant attack him.
    "hmm there is no one left to fight, oh well. Shura where are you".
    Dalveen then proceeds to hunt down Shura to have a but of fun

<chevalir are you going to accept my offer of a truce, that i offered a page ago>

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

"Yay! The pond and the goblin!" Aikanaro prepares himself to get distracted as he is sent flying through the air.

19. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Khelben launches a massive attack to the forces of good and justice and starts to pick their IP number for his multi-evil spell called "Khelben's Horrid Hacking".

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    8people incinerates the official letter and peers down at Sniper under the tree and aims her bow equipped with the arrows of Butt-kicking magic removal and takes aim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.