1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] "Hey Alex, missing something?" 8people appears briefly holding Alexs' expensive armour before disappearing again.

2. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Dalveen jumps infront of Alexander and swings his axe called the "Axe of hurting people who use my name in the name of there sword +1, +4000 to people who use my name in the name of there sword"
    "ha not so big now" screams Dalveen as he casts shrink on Alexander.

<now 8people seeing as i saved your life, will you let me and sniper complete our crusade by marrying sniper again?, pretty please with whipped cream and strawberrys on top?>
    <also bonzo you didnt give me credit for puting your rival out of buisness by casting a big mlten fireball at him>
    also message to everyone: My name is DALVEEN!! not delveen

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Dalveen, you know where you can shove your cherry :p

I will form a half-hearted alliance with him, nothing more, a full alliance with you, if you wish it. Anyway, I am too young to marry. And dislike being married without consulted first.

4. Dalveen

Media:
    <oh well our quest is complete>
    Dalveen then runs over to Cehvalir and sticks a big tin of a** whooping up his a**
    "hehe i did say i would have revenge"
    Dalveen then runs to tals tower and summons up a big army of flying goldfish to attack everyone while Dalveen sits in the tower watching

5. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Alexander the Great stabbed and shrinked and surprised by 8people who was holding his armor(the Mithral I guess because the other one was destroyed)retreated to Chevalier's camp where he knew he would be safe.
    Alexander changed his sword's name to "Evildoer Slayer +1, +1.0001 vs. Evildoers" so that Dalveen cannot hurt him seriously.

OOC: Dalveen, you were responsible for the massages, right?

6. Dalveen

Media:
    <yeh i was responsible for the massages as it was a way to steal your armour>
    Dalveen watches as everyone falls down laughing at his fish, thinking that they were not dangerous, well they were right but who cares it gave Dalveen the time to sneak into chevalirs camp and hit him with the "reall big fly sized rubeer hammer"
    "have at you, now you shall have one really not quite bad headache in the morning"

7. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Alex feels a hidden presence and feels the wound in his back heal up, surprised he then sees a shadowy figure leave the camp, seemingly in pain.

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bonzo telepathically thanks Dalveen for fireballing his rivals buisness.

Bonzo retires for the night inside his burger bar, erecting the a perimeter sanctuary, inside of which everyone is protected by: Antimagic shell, Protection from Weapons (Normal and Enchanted), and a slow regeneration spell.

[OoC: Night all.]

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Morning headache for chevalier is as much a part of normal routine as the sunrise. He fears no headache. He will bash... and bash... and bash... and get drunk so that hangover passes... and then how he will bash!

10. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Alexander will have a bad headache after that. But he is not disillusioned. "It's not late" he thought and took an aspirin of painkilling alleviating(sp?) his pain.
    But now Alexander is REALLY pissed off. :flaming: and summons an army which consisted of 10,000 Infantry with their spears of evil destruction +20, +40vs.evil, 5,000 archers with mighty composite longbows +5 and arrows of slaying +10, 15,000 cavalry with their Cleaving Keen Vorpal Swords +10, 2,000 20-level Wizards and 4,000 20-level clerics, all of them ready to eliminate everyone in sight. :D
    "You think you can beat me so easilly and go unpunished?": shouted Alexander the Great in great anger. The army marched and started killing all the flying goldfish while Alexander dueled with Dalveen. Alexander beated Delveen with his bare hands. The goldfish were eliminated and the army sent to another plane ready to assist Alexander in any moment.

@Chev: Paladins must not get drunk ;)

11. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people hides amongst the branches of a large tree and settles down for the night, healing two people and transferring their pain onto her has drained her and she needs to rest. As she drops off she hopes nobody trys to marry her in her sleep :p

Goodnight Everyone.

12. Dalveen

Media:
    "that does it, i really liked those goldfish" Dalveen swings round after beaing defeated and pucnches Alexander so hard that he falls on top of Dalveens massage parlour and breaks the roof, where as you guessed there are fat, hairy, smelly, old men waiting for him. the men pin Alexander down and start massaging him and doing other ruder things to him while Alexander screams out in agony. Dalveen then retreats into another part of his massage parlour where he has his beutiful babes waiting for him to "massage" him. The room Dalveen was in cannot be teleported into at all. and now has no door, effectivley making it sealed off from the world.

13. chevalier

Media:
    @Alex: 'I am not going to drink water like an animal!'

Chevalier again unsheathes the Heavy Cavalry Longsword of Plebeian Infantry Bashing and bids Lazy Bonzo a hearty adieu as he is helping him into oblivion.

@Dalveen: sorry, you must have posted that after I started but before I finished my one. Edited.

Chevalier enforces the seal holding Dalveen with several glyphs. :D

[ May 12, 2003, 23:15: Message edited by: chevalier ]

14. Dalveen

Media:
    no offense chevalir but please read the post above

15. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Alexander uses his berserker rage ability(not barbarian rage) and beats the fat hairy old men and then crashes all the walls of the massage building and finds Dalveen being "massaged" by his babes and punches him so hard that Dalveen fell down on the Abyss through the crack on the ground. Then the crack sealed itself and no-one could get out.

16. Dalveen

Media:
    "right no one kills my goldfish and destroys my massage parlour and gets away with it"
    Dalveen summons up enough power from his rage to break out of the abyss and kicks Alexander so hard in the man bits that they go into his body and hang out his mouth
    "that will teach you"
    <Alexander lets stop the constant fighting and focus on other people, i declare a truce between me and you and chevalir so that we can concentrate on doing actually comical things to other people>

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Sniper wakes up and looks around ... all seems quiet ... the battle ... is it over? No ... he can make out many forms all slumped around with their breathing being the only indicator of life. Sniper getsup and stretches.

<Dalveen, any news on anything?>

Sniper walks out of his hideout but leaves a gnome to help him make an invincible tower whilst he is gone. He walks up to a random tree and looks up to see 8people, smiles to himself and then walks on. He sees Alexander and casts an illusion spell on him.

In Alexander's mind he sees the ground beneath him open up and swallow him. He screams as he thinks he isfalling and flays about like a little girl. Alex then hits the ground and in the illusion he dies, hence his brain shuts down believing that it is dead. Alexander, is now no more.

Sniper all the while was laughing at Alexander ponce about like a girl before collapsing suddenly!

"Comedy!" grins Sniper ... he then walks on...

18. Dalveen

Media:
    <yeh there is news, i tryed to make a truce with Alexander as the fights are becoming stupid and im now opening up my admantium massage parlour, you want a free "massage" by my beutiful maseures>
    Dalveen announces the opening of the new improved massage parlour and declares that the first 3 people to turn up will have a free massage there, and that there are now no more smelly, old, hairy, fat men working in the massage parlour.

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

<I'm in ;) By the way, i have just disposed of Alexander ... THWOK! and now another>

Sniper walks full circle and finds some random tree where he sits at the foot resting his head against thehard bark and closing his eyes. He is unaware of the sleeping 8people just above him...

20. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier once more prays for Alex's prompt resurrection and now attacks the blasphemer Sniper with the Double Mace of Pagan Crushing, flattening his skull even more :shake:

[ May 13, 2003, 00:10: Message edited by: chevalier ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.