1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people attempts a spell at sniper but her laughing causes a wild surge of magic and her murderous fish appears before Sniper ready to attck.

Recovering she attempts to cast the spell again, but looks to see the fish eating one of Snipers eyeball. 8people smiles and casts her spell of flaming arrow into the empty sock, it goes and burns his brain.

8people laughs evilly as Sniper scream in agony.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier hates hamburgers and would have already entered the state of bloody pissed rage were he not lawful to some reasonable extent :D

'Heh, so long as you are good-aligned eat whatever strikes your fancy. But beware, hamburgers may lead you to evil!

[ May 12, 2003, 20:28: Message edited by: chevalier ]

3. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Sephiroth stopps crying, and a image appears in his mind:
    He sitting on a great throne and Lazy Bonzo as his servant, making hamburgers the whole day ... :evil:
    So he sends a killer chicken to Lazy Bonzo, accepting his offer.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Whilst 8people had been laughing so much, Sniper got up from the ground and cast a mirror image of himself to just stand there where he was. He then runs over to atree surrounded by bushes and sits down fatigued. He glances left to see what would have happened to him had he not moved.

His heart filled with sadness, he just sits there casting all of theprotection spells under the sun to protect him from any more hurt until he is rested...

5. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Dargorn is not entirely sure that he is keeping up with what is going on. He is troting back and forth back and forth challenging various people. But noone listens and his cries of hey nonny nonny and various other witty anicdotes are lost in the screams.

He jumps off clive, ties him to a tree, and takes a sip of wine. 'What is wrong with me? Am i so cursed with beauty that noone wishes to smash my face in?'

A with a gentle sigh, he realises his only option. And hits the donkey square on the nose.

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bonzo greets Sephiroth's killer chicken, and makes the will save to resist the urge to fry it and start a chicken range at the BBBBBB (Bonzo's Big Bang Bash Burger Bar).

Having secured this alliance with Sephiroth, Bonzo goes off to continue his hunt for Alexander.

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    reepnorp comes and slaps everyone with a HUGE trout, even himself. He then realizes that this isn't the chatroom, and pulls out two ridiculously oversized swords. He grins and says "Who wants a piece of this!"

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people quizzically raises an eyebrow at Sir Dargorns strange actions and approaches him.
    "Er, what are you doing? If you are looking for trouble, I'll willingly give it to you." 8people readies her staff and smiles sweetly.

9. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier utters an ugly swearword +5 and rushes to stop the villains picking on Alex.

10. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Alexander knew what happened and explained to Bonzo: "Hey, Bonzo, I invented this recipe, and this little thief(8people) stole it from me. It might be a coincidence that your ancestors used this recipe".
    Anyway, Alexander the Great -with his Delveen-Type Evildoer Slayer +1, +1.0001 vs. Delveen -type evildoers- charged at 8people swinging his sword and shouting: "You thief! You stole my recipe!"

11. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

With her new pair of wings, Frosty flaps silently down to land beside 8people. And pats her on the back, amileing evily.

Frostbite looks very scary indeed, having merged with her little pet wyvern.
    giving her tough wyvern scale armor with a faint greenish grow, her large bat like wings fold nealty behind her, and very lizard like tail sways menecingly behind her, yellowish venom dripping from its pointed tip.

By this time, Frostbite has secured her sword on her back, for easy reach, and so that it doesn't hinder her too much while in flight. With 8people and her trusty staff, another magically enhanced weapon appears beside her.
    The legendary spear !-=Pigsticker=-! +6, +10 vs pigs of all kind.
    Frostbite frowns at her weapon... that wasn't what she wanted... was it?
    With an effortless throw, the spear was hurled into the bloodied mass of fighters behind her. And she settled for her good, plain, venom tipped shortsword. Just the thing.

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Bonzo jumps between Alexander and 8people and swings his EFoFEF+17 (Everlasting Flail of Firey Exploding Fruit +17) at Alexander with the perfect skull smashing trajectory, while screaming "Attack my ally would you! Steal my ancestors recipe and attack my ally! For this you die!"

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people smirks at the action and nods a thanks to her helpful allies. And fills their heads with happy thoughts. Though sends out a message to her opponents
    <For those who stand against me and all I am, then come and get me, I shall reign victorious against you all, for those who wish, you can join my faithful friends and stand with me until the end. I offer many rewards, as a helpful Psi and quick assassin.>

14. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Now Bonzo is considered by Alexander the Great and his mighty sword a "Delveen-Type Evildoer" and attacks dodging the fruitflail and inflicts 6.0001(1d8+1.0001) damage to Bonzo screaming: "To hell with you all, thieves and evildoers!"

@Chev<Can I become a Paladin? I'm not very lawful but I'm good>

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

The damage is absorbed due to Bonzo's hot dogs of absorption that he had conusmed earlier. Spinning like a whirlying dervish Bonzo twists his wrist and brings all 3 heads of the flail smashing into Alexander's body, with a "SCCCREEECH-SMASH, FZZZZZ, and a THWACK", lifting Alexander off his feet and into a nearby palm tree; a cocounut then falls on his head.

--------
    OoC, Going offline for tonight.

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people turns to Alex
    "You class thieves as Evil doers? Yet how do you judge yourself? At least I have tried to negotiate with most people."

17. Volsung Gems: 14/31

That's called "neutrality" and I'm a Chaotic Good. I do anything I like since it's good. And I did not say that thieves are evildoers; I just damned thieves and evildoers

Anyway, Alexander the Great is still under the palm tree; his head has a huge bump, which looks like a pole. He got up, lowered his head and before Bonzo tried to do something, Alexander charged and nailed Bonzo's caratid with the bump.
    Now it's 8people's turn...

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] 8people phases behind Alex with her dagger and stabs him in the back witha crippling strike alex is slightly winded
    "Try and find me." 8people hides in the shadows and phases around the room.

19. chevalier

Media:
    @Alex: 'You need to be lawful. You need not be a law-abider: your ethics, morals and beliefs are to be your law in the first place and if there's no law you consider both lawful and good your only law. However, you may not serve balance, lack commitment to Order or heed to your own wishes as you see fit.'

Besides that I believe NGs should be admitted and probably am NG-leaning myself :p

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama apologizes to Sephiroth and hands him a lolly since we seem to be on the same side now. She then takes back Alexander's Blankie-cape since attacking her allies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.