1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Khelben becomes a demilich after Alexander kills him and says:
    Hey, you can't live, I killed all of you and burned the arena, but if you want I can kill you again!
    He starts spellcasting and ignores the lamers who doesn't have +4 weapons and obliterates the world!
    Long Live Chaos :) (With a sarcastic tone so LAMER PALADINS can hear him)

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

"I'm sorry 8people ... love ... wife ... aww! :( Looks like i have a crusade to get my wife back!"

<Sorry Devleen ... Aikanaro the evil one set me on fire and in panic i ran here searching for help ... let us unite to return me my wife and get all of our opponents and smite em' nice!>

3. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Steps in front of 8people, weilding her giant two handed sword of Manhood remover with deadly acuracy.

Sniper closes in. Sword comes down.

*SHhhhhhwwwwweeeeeppppp*

Sorry Sniper, you're now a eunuch

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier officially thanks whomever or whoever caused the explosion that got rid of Dalveen.

Seeing Frostbites overblown feminist ego and her newest toy, he quickly casts Enhanced Manhood Protection and ostentatiously ignores Khelben.

@8people: <Chaotic neutral... I cannot accept you as a squire and apprentice, but welcome on board anyway. >

'Poor sniper. There will be a nice court martial after this battle, but I am afraid this will not restore the glory of manhood to you'

After a while: 'Lucky sniper. The medic drunk has finally been found under a wagon. He will take care of you when Sergeant pumps some milk up his throat.'

[ May 12, 2003, 15:09: Message edited by: chevalier ]

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama is about to tend to Sniper's wounds with her magic Kiss of Boo-Boo Make All Better, but when she realizes where the injury is located she settles for giving him a pat on the head and a lollipop.

Then she walks over to Khelben and grabs him by the ear. "Now, young man, I thought I told you to clean up your room! No obliterating the world until all this mess is put away, and your homework is done!" Rallymama fixes him with The Look until Khelben skulks off to do as he's been told.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] <Chevalier, alliance, I shall not be your 'Apprentice' as my skills in my current proffessions are excellent, I shall leave the palading work to the fourth of my kind.>

8people approaches Rallymama
    "Impressive, shall we join forces?"

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Rallymama bows slightly to 8people. "Thank you. And yes, I'd be happy to team with a mentalist of your skills!"

8. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Seeing how Khelben, the great mage, has been beaten by Rallymama, Sephiroth is nearly dying of laughter. "Now, that Khelben is gone", Spehiroth thinks, "I can again blast some things again :evil: ". But fist I need a hamburger, and he goes to Lazy Bonzos hot dog stand. Because he sees that it's closed he becomes angry and blasts it up. Now he's looking for a new contahent.

9. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier wonders why Rallymama has recently so suddenly become all that kind and helpful...

In the meanwhile he finishes yet another butcher's work and pulls heavily at Paladin's Complete Handbottle. Nothing like good job done...

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Rallymama tells Chevalier that she's more interested in a good, balanced fight than in who wins. The evil side was getting a bit silly and needed to be taken down a peg - and the goodies will get the same treatment if/when they start going overboard!

No hard feelings about the peanuts? ;)

11. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    <hey chevalir, everyone was blown up in the explosion, it was only by my spell that every one was returned to normal>
    <ok sniper ill join your crusade>

Dalveen then decides its time to get away from frostbites sword, after seeing what it did to sniper.

Dalveen then continues to hit chevalir on the head with his new wepon "the featherweight paper hammer of paladin hitting -20"

12. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier thrusts Dalveen between the lungs with his Heavy Cavalry Longsword of Plebeian Infatry Chopping in order to finally get rid of the evil pest :D :holy:

'If you survive *this*, there is always the Double Mace of Pagan Crushing'

<Rallymama, no hard feelings about that pond? :D >

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Rallymama winks at Chevalier as she goes off with 8people to finalize her divorce, on teh grounds that Sniper can no longer perform his "husbandly duties."

14. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

<Khelben is willing to make an alliance with some evil people who wants an apocalyptic end of SP, who supports George Bush etc.>
    Khelben approaches 8people and does the dance of hokey-pokey,meanwhile his forces outrun 8people's as 8people looks Khelben with fascination.
    Khelben approaches RallyMama and does the dance of hokey-pokey,meanwhile his forces outrun Rallymama's as RallyMama looks Khelben with fascination.
    Khelben approaches Chevalier...

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    With a sigh, Rallymama picks up Khelben, boots him in and out several times, shakes him all about quite soundly, and drops him into the pond where she had recently gone swimming.

"I thought I told you to clean your room! Now you're in time-out, and discipline really IS what it's all about."

16. Dalveen

Media:
    Dalveen mutters with his last dieing breath
    "damn it sniper u better resurect me or im gonna haunt ur a*s all the way to hell"

17. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

After Sephiroth found one of 8peoples daggers lying on the ground, he's searching for someone to test his stab skills. After some looking he sees the leader of the good army, Chevalier and thinks, " if I kill him, there's nobody who can stopp me, to kill everyone" . So Sephiroth uses his ultimate sneak skills to get behind Chevalier. As Sephiroth is at Chevaliers back, he reaches out with his rusty dagger (if he can't kill Chevalier with one hit he will die of a disease :evil: ), stabs Chevalier, and misses, because Chevalier just moved to help an old grandma over the street.
    <Sephiroth sends Khelben a secret message by one of his killer chickens, telling him, that he would make an alliance with him, although Sephiroth isn't sure if he shall support Bush, because he lives in Geramany ....
    Anyway, Sephiroth could help Khelben cleaning up his room :D >

18. Volsung Gems: 14/31

OFF CHAR. What the f**k, three new pages appeared since yesterday evening!!!

IN CHAR.
    Alexander the Great thanks Chavalier for his help but he is still half-naked, his armour(his nice Mithral Full Plate Mail :cry: ) miising, Mjolnir missing too.

First of all, he baught some clothes. Then he opened another Hot Dog stand -but this one is better than Bonzo's one since Alexander produces the special sauce which adds a VERY nice flavour to the Hot Dogs(NO BONZO, I WONT TELL YOU THE SECRET!). The customers increased and increased in number while Bonzo's stand barely had one GP profit.

Alexander earned 1,000,000 GP in two days and closed his stand because he no longer needed the money. He went to a VERY VERY VERY powerful wizard to create him a nice armour and a mighty warhammer. He payed in advance 500,000 GP and waited for one week for his new equipment. Finally the wizard came out of his laboratory and gave Alexander the Great his armour and his weapon.

The armour is "Red-Blue-White-Black-Gold-Silver-Bronze-Green-Pink Dragon Scales" placed on an "Adamantite-Mithral-Steel-Plastic-Wooden Full Plate Mail". It is enchanted so that it cannot leave Alexander's body without his will and offers Alexander immunity to all mind-affectng spells. It comes along with Tarasque's hide boots, cloak and helmet :rolleyes: . His warhammer is a "Lawful Chaotic Head-Crushing Mighty-Cleaving Thunderous Throwing Returning Warhammer of the Holy Defender +10" called "Mjolnir II".

Now Alexander the Great entered the battle with excellent morale and smashed every evildoer's face. :D
    "FINALLY, REVENGE!"

19. Dalveen

Media:
    off topic: Alexander you are beggining to annoy my with your over powerful armour and wepon, thats why i was on a quest to rid you of the armour
    in topic:
    Dalveens ghost soon realived that sniper wasnt going to save him, so he decided "why dont i just posses another body, duh im so stupid"
    Dalveen possesed one of the many spectators and vowed to get chevalir for what he did.
    "well at least no one will recognize me now"

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Rallymama shakes her head at the sight of Alexander the Great's armor. She takes him by the elbow and leads him to a stand of nearby trees and hands him a plain but serviceable set of chainmail from her Purse of Holding.

"Halloween is still six months away, dear, and you don't want your costume to get dirty or torn. Besides, I thought you wanted it to be a surprise for your friends?" She waits until Alexander emerges, then stows the parti-colored armor in her Purse.

"Now, honey, if you really want to play dress-up, let me make you a nice cape." She fastens a Blankie - a nice blue flannel one with yellow duckies on it - to his shoulders with safety pins. "Now run along and have fun, but be home in time for supper."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.