1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, thousands upon thousands of howling wolf riders desend upon the remaining combatants ripping and tearing into the unprepared fighters... and guess whos leading the charge.. a certain Cleaver-weilding black-clad raging killing machine..

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

<Dalveen, join me and Mediv as an ally and together we shall all rule Sorcerer's Place! Our enemies ... are Lazy Bonzo, Apeman>

All of the holy hookers leap behind a bush in fear. Sniper who is hot on their heals grins the grin of Sniper and is just about to leap into the bush to 'join' them when 8people phases him ontop of Taluntain's tower and leaves him there.

"Grr ... Bad memories this place! I'll have you yet!"

Sniper mumbles something and teleports to where 8people, grabs her and teleports to some random hill. He grins an evil grin!

"You stopped me having my prizes ... well, minor ones anyway! And guess what! You're my wife now!!"

*The exchanging of rings take place and the angels sing the whole 'Halaluya' praises etc.*

"Muahahahaha! So now that we are bonded through the heavens, where do you want to go for a honey moon? I was thinking of the battle area in Sorcerer's Place where we could rule as King and Queen?"

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril seduces a wolf, and rides it to the outskirts of the battle. He nonchalantly tosses his sword from one hand to the other, waiting for an opportunity for some fun... :p

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    That makes Sephiroth, sir Dargorn and Slith to fight.

'Do you prefer to queue or fight for your right to fight me?'

Chevalier prays a bit just in case.

8people: 'The squire is going to be knighted so soon as I find him and I will need someone to clean horses, cook meals, polish armoury, sharpen weapons, keep the record of dat... social meatings :holy: , prepare baths...

5. Mediv Gems: 2/31

<Id rather not know what seducing a wolf entails...>

"Hey A goody-goody has stole one of mjy minions! Get him... no wait... I just relized I dont care... Go crazy, my evil animal riding minions! Mill about in circles, hack, maim, destroy! I dont care what you do, just have a damn good time!"

Mediv turned his mount into the fray, and on an afterthough added:

"Remember: Pilliage BEFORE you burn!"

6. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

<Chevalier, shall we destroy this fool Mediv before we decide the better in lawful combat?>

(Slith begins to pray to his dark god, and his swords begin to glow)

"CHARGE, ALLIGATORS!"

"Steed, to me!"

(Slith rides toward the wolves upon a nightmare)

7. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    <yeh sure ill join you sniper>
    Dalveen then proceeds to shut up shop and chucks out Alexander who started to enjoy his massage
    "you sick freak this wasnt for your enjoyment"

Dalveen then asks Sniper and Mediv to join him for a massage by the most beautiful women in the world and by the holy hookers "just come in the shop once your finished here, hehe"

Dalveen then walks into his shop to get a nice "massage" (if you know what i mean, hehe)

Seeing as this is a free massage parlour for all to use, when its not closed no one in it can be hurt or killed while they sleep. that includes me.
    have fun during the night fellow members

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier thinks Mediv is under some strange effect. Shrooms shall we say.

'You there, soldier, call that lazy medic'

As special bonuses from the Heavy Cavalry Longsword of Plebeian Infantry Chopping are not really likely to apply against someone who qualified for a paladin in past, chevalier resorts to the Double Mace of Pagan Crushing, sorely regretting not having a weapon that would better suit the rank of his opponent.

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Rallymama wakes from her nap and scans the battlefield to see what she missed. Turns out the chaos doesn't look much different from when she nodded off! She waves to Lord Keldin DePaara's scrying-crystal, then scribbles out a sign:

Hey, LKD, nice work with the elementals. Care to have a little help in keeping these two sides balanced? Neither side has earned a victory yet.

10. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Clive doesn't like wolves.

nuff said.

11. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Now that her idea has been put into motion, Alustriel proceeds to petrify everyone with Flesh to Stone. This means that, although you're dead, you can't be un-petrified. This even goes for Tal.
    It's a specially designed spell that only I can cancel.

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

RotKU, arriving back from school, sees everyone petrified and standing over them laughing. He quickly decideds to take advantage of this and summons a greater bear to help. With the bears help he has quickly over come Alustriel with a simple silence spell followed by another spell designed to make the target hover uncontrollably in one spot. He quickly proceeds to speed up time useing his "amazing ranger abilities" which of course no one has ever heard of before, and before along the pertrified spell wears off for this was an unseen flaw in Alustriel plan. And the fighting continues as normal. RotKU quickly runs away again mounted on his gaint bear like a human would ride a horse. He is late to his hockey practice but will return soon.

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

After the increibly long ride into battle, and only 2 stops at the pub for 'refills' Baezlebub and Demogorgon arrived in the fray of battle, hacking left and right with 'Baezlebub's Decent' (Bastard Sword +5), he slashed and hacked to death all the apathetic teens in the melee, the ones responsible for bad images and the increase of bad music (Baezlebub claims responsibilty for Heavy Metal and Industrial, bid Chaos was what spawned Pop). He also heads towards the Anvenging Hookers that Yerril so helpfully summoned. After a few words in their ears, they too, turned towards the abyss and leapt in. They obviously had some arrangments for the future king of SP in his private chambers. Besides, he needed SOMEONE to tape Ren and Stimpy for him. After seeing to the hookers, he again rushed into the fray, only this time with a new target in mind. He urged Demogorgon onwards, and with a single command, cast annihilate natures ally, destroying all of Mevin's wolves, inluding his and Yerrils mounts;).
    With much screaming and yelling and general good times, he raced onwards into the battle.

[ May 12, 2003, 08:58: Message edited by: Baezlebub ]

14. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

But little did Beazlebub realise that his arch nemesis Yxbudurznutkimdu had also used a Dimension Door to arrive on the same plane as he...

Yxbudurznutkimdu immediately proceeded with his incantations to conjure his unstoppable army of Fruitcake golems. The evil demon had the only weapon that could damage these evil golems in his possesion and he was not going to allow anyone to have it without conflict.

The weapon was the Butterknife of Balduran, that would slay Fruitcake Golems in a single swish.

Yxbudurznutkimdu cackled with raucous laughter and shrieked, "Death Comes for You with Icing on Top!"

15. Mediv Gems: 2/31

Mediv frowns and pokes his dead mount with a stick. It twitches slightly, but does not get up.

"Well, that was rather anticlimactic... I would get all "smitey" and indignant right now, but the entity controling me with a device known as a "com-pu-ter" is sleepy. Its very late on the plane of the forest of the impaled, so now Im just goining to stand here and poke my dead friend with a stick until tommorow. Have a nice day."

16. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

The thought of an alliance Hmm....
    Her dark familier croons in pleasure at the thought.

Hmm. Quick thinging, she lobs her wyvern poison coated dagger towards Yerril, beofre sinking back in the shadows, jumping over alligators and sludgy marsh, she makes her way over towards 8people.

17. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

With this new alliance/marriage of 8 people and sniper, the neutral forces of the forest and a hamburger concern CEO ;) have to be careful that they will get overrun.

It's a shame that Apeman was asleep during the wolves summoning because if he was awake during that time he would have used his awesome animal friendship spells on all of them.

On the otherhand Apeman learned that summoning thousends of monsters in the Arena won't be the key to victory on this battlefield. Somehow everyone has great desummoning spells ;)

In his last act of probably for a few days Apeman traced an arcane pattern in the air, and with this awesome spell called: nature's wrath he cursed Sniper's little general, so that he couldn't consumate the marriage.
    With this he did 8people inadvertenly (sp?) a huge favor.

-------------------------------------------------
    Still not sure if I won't be here for a few days but I'll let ya know today.

18. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Gothmog awakens, yawns, declares he had a good rest and continues with smackin'.

He takes his hazel stick +3*10^103295 with cherry flavour (range 5 miles) and starts swinging aroung his forest, waving a protective patern of gooly pops(dont ask what that is :p ) , which will protect it from all harm. He likes his glade ;)

Then he asks Apeman if they were to run to the battlefield and crack some skulls together. With a little lightning illumination naturaly.

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril leaps off his recently-deceased mount, and taps his ring of Anything Summoning. The ring instantaneously casts Summon Antibody V, and a little whitish blob appears in front of Frosty's hurled dagger, consuming it, and promptly disappearing. Yerril is glad he knows his science.

Seeing that Sniper's little general is not up to scratch in his impromptu marriage with 8people, Yerril attempts to woo her into an affair.

"Just think how much more fun we could have with 9 people..."

Unfortunately, his attempts are met with a hearty slap about the face. Realising he hasn't done any proper fighting yet, Yerril gives up on 8people and bounds off to rejoin the fray.

Upon re-entering the arena, Yerril's gaze lands upon an old enemy. His eyes narrow, his mouth thins to a hairline crack, his muscles tense... Poodle stands alone in the melee.

"You!"

Anger stoked at seeing his archnemesis, Yerril charges at the diminuitive figure, longsword raised.

(By the way, this rivalry goes way back to when they both tried to romance Shralp, God of Lovin')

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Still waiting for a reply from Lord Keldin DePaara, Rallymama heads towards that other bastion of neutrality, the fast-food stand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.