1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The American Taliban

Discussion in 'Alley of Lingering Sighs' started by Cúchulainn, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
  2. Fiatil Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Yeah, Stewart's liberal, but he tries to keep as much of a balance on the show as possible.

3. TheMageTeclis Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

While I agree with what you say, I can't see any context that the quotes could be put into that would make them in some way not incredibly bigoted.

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Doh.

5. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ann Coulter is a maniac, and she should NOT be taken seriously in ANY way. She is today's American Nazi, promoting religious, sexual, and racial intolerance, and as mentioned above, she wants to go on a crusade in the Middle East and she wants to ban all Müslims from entering Washington DC, because, 'not all Müslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Müslims.'

If I knew I were going to die and go to hell, she would be my first victim. I dislike Bush, I loathe Rice, and I despite Cheney, but I hate Coulter with a passion. Filth of humanity, that's what she is.

6. TheMageTeclis Gems: 2/31

Do you drink Coca Cola?

7. Register Gems: 29/31

Unless you got some punny or funny joke coming, I don't really see what that have with the conversation to do.

But the answer is no, I don't drink anything from the Coca Cola Company.

8. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Its funny that she said all terrorists are muslim, as the hard of the Ulster Defence Army (terrorist group) is an Egyptian body builder!

Yes a coincidence I know, but I am sure she would say "I like, told you so"!

9. TheMageTeclis Gems: 2/31

I merely asked becuase of Coca Cola's close affiliation with the people you listed as hating, Bush, Rice etc.

10. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Geez Caleb - don't hold back your emotions now. Why don't you tells us what you *really* think of Ann Coulter?

11. Register Gems: 29/31

Really? Can't do it, I would be permabanned for bad language.

But seriously, she is a wench who wants women to stay at home, stop working, and have their voting rights revoked. If she had her way through, only Male, Caucasian, Protestants would have citizen and voting rights in USA. She wants to have a crusade in the Middle East, she wants to invade nations who doesn't agree with Bush, she says that all Liberals hate America, she wants to ban all Arabs and Müslims from Washington DC.

I could go on VERY far.

EDIT: Here is a great topic from a different forum where we discussed her. It's REALLY long, but SaRa in the topic, she makes it all worth it reading it.

EDIT2:

Before I started to say stuff like that, you don't think that I would've researched it? I haven't had a Cola product in five years and counting.

[ June 20, 2005, 20:49: Message edited by: Caleb* ]

12. TheMageTeclis Gems: 2/31

Would I be right in assuming you are left-leaning?

13. Register Gems: 29/31

Let's just say that I am more extreme than Ragusa. :)

But this really should be taken to PM unless you are going to make a point really soon.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.