1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tell us your odd dreams

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

The only weird dream I remember having recently is that I was in the middle of the Apocalypse, and all these people were in a church praying and all that jazz. Then this enormous asteroid came hurtling down and just before it hit me., I woke up.

Other than random dreams of zombie chickens and homicidal squirrels wearing hockey masks, that's about it.

2. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I dream that I fall and when I land I'm swimming in a pool of jello. hehe jello is good.

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I actually dreamed that I was lying on a beach near a mountain, when without warning an airplane crashed straight down, nose first. But just as it hit the ground there was just that fraction of a second as if the plane would just stick in the ground. Of course it didn't and the next moment it exploded not even a 100 feet away from me. So as I stood there I saw the circle of fire slowly come down on me. It was quite terrifying to be honest.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I dreamt of demons, barren landsapes, death, destruction and a shopping arcade.

It was this city, it was surrounded by high, rusty, metal walls and cieling yet indoors it had windows and you could see the sun and everything through the glass roof, it must have been a hologram or seomthing as the sun outseide the city stayed unmoving on the horizon. I was the demon Sekra, a satanic devil, however within the city I was weak and had been captured, I managed to kill my captures daughter and 'steal her skin' to escape. I then had to wait for days near the exit of the city avoiding the law, the cameras, and majority of people. I had got news that My Lord had sent a hell-mouth to get me (hell mouth is a Dragon from Hell) Just before it came though my disguise began to come off and people kept throwing fire at me so I had to run and leap out the city, luckily the Hell-Mouth caught me, looking back at the City I saw it was hovering above the ground which was red dust as far as the eye could see with a few reddish mountains in the background, the Hell-Mouth opened a crevice in the ground and we escaped back to the hells.

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    A pretaste maybe... or just a warning? :holy: ;)

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I had this one where I'm running around with a very screwed up version of my sister. W're trying to defeat some rival group in a very screwed up version of my school.

We are told by this wizard dude who is a lot like either Elminster or Taliesin (more Taliesin) to go and get this diamond so that we could fly. So we go off and find one conveniantly lying in a box behind a run down building that doesn't exist.

We somehow ate the diamond and ended up flying. Then when it wore off we were back with the Taliesin like dude who then told us something about getting mushrooms to that we could fly again.

We managed to get 13 of these mushrooms but we needed 15. Then school ended for no apparent reason and we left.

Now comes a completly irrelivant part of the dream that has my sister dragging me down the driveway of two people I used to know. Then been quickly kicked out.

Then another completly irrelivant part of the dream. Me and my friends somehow get called up to play in some concert. My friend Tim is singing (as scary as that may seem), Josh is playing drums and I'm playing this FREAKIN' WEIRD guitar that was bright red and looked hippyfied.

Then the dream gets back on track. Me and my sister have grown up now and are going off to search once again for the diamond or mushrooms. This part of the dream is the most hazy. We end up in a toystore searching for them. We may or may not find another diamond I can't remember.

Then I wake up. It was a very weird dream but seemed amazingly real. I don't dream often but when I do, all hell breaks loose.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @Chevvy - are you saying I'm going to hell? :evil:

Another dream is when I was a famous Dracon - Flewinster of the Nobles. It was after she was disowned by her family and left in the Slums, coming from one of the richest families to this was a big shock. She went into the nearest building which happened to be a tavern, it was swarming with Minotaurs who hated Dracons and Dragons alike and one of them challenged her to fight, she incinerated him but had to be rescued from the mob afterwards.

It's rather weird as all my dreams are set in Chirofen :roll:

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Okay, I got off with this girl at a party last night. Anyway before then, apparantly we were flirting in colledge etc. Anyway, that night, all o dreamt about was kissing that girl and helpin her when she was upset... i also thought about her all of today at work ...

Does this mean anything?

9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Sniper - you fancy her big time by the sounds of it :p

I stood in the middle of a dusty crator surrounded by sparse grass and buzzing insects, it began to rain so I turned into a bat and flew away along the river but got thirsty so had to drink from it, only then did I realise it was blood, but it tasted nice :)

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Last night I had a dream in which the gems here in SP were replaced by mushrooms... does int mean we will be invaded by Smurtfs? :D

(Singing Smurfy songs)

11. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I have had a number of unusual dreams over the years. Here are a couple...

Dream 1,
    I assassinated the Wiggles.
    For those that don't know who the wiggles are, they are a childrens (2-5) band and spend alot of time jumping and singing about dinosaurs.

Dream 2,
    I dreamt that my little sister was dead, and i was to blame for some reason, and remember getting really upset about it.

Maybe they were connected...

12. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I have these superrealistic dreams about my own life.
    Then I wake up and notice that nothing has changed
    Saddening.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Arabwel: too much shrooms for you :shake:

14. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I dreamt that I fooled some alien invaders into thinking I was an all-powerful Human God simply by waving my arm above my head. They were about to flee in terror, when my ex-girlfriend appeared and ruined it by calling me by my true name. :rolleyes:

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Last night I dreamed I was sleeping with Marilyn Manson. Disturbing.

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] In music lessons we are going to go into groups and make our own musicals about 15 minutes long.

I've dreamt a musical set in a fish-tank and a musical set in Chirofen, in Carget, city of thieves.

I've also dreamt recently I was Garetts' (from Thief) apprentice.

I've also dreamt up a game design I have written down, I might try making it when I'm older, a sort of mix between Tomb Raider, Thief and NWN

17. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] If I told you some of my dreams, I'd be Shipped off to a nut house. :roll: :roll:

18. Astin X Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

My dreams are too freaky to repeat. What does sometimes happen is the finding of solutions to problems I struggle with while I am awake.

19. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I was a barbarian with a big nice two handed sword and was I slaying all the people in a dungeon(i think it was a dungeon yet the lighting was great). I was running and killing all my way through corridors, rooms, yards(?) and they were trying to stop me from reaching their king(/leader/chief whatever). When I finally reached him I was all red beacause of the blood. Then we had a fight but he was very strong and he would kill me but a spacecraft(???) came(the room had no roof) and rescued me.

That's a WEIRD dream.

Other dreams I have most always come true. For example I was looking at a horse running(in my dream) and a week later I actually SAW the same horse running.

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Garrett, again :doh:

I bet it's because I am trying to remind myself to pick the patch up from my friends house, he burned it onto a CD for me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.