1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tell us your odd dreams

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Just a thread in which everyone can post all the strange dreams they have had :)

I've got quite a few. The first one was when I was about 11 or something. i dreamed that a glow in the dark skeleton kept following me and trying to hug me :(

2. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I keep having this dream where all these naked girls are parachuting down around me, and throwing little pickles.

3. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I dreamed last night that I was in middle-age anti-terror squad. It was very cool after all, stopping suicide-bombers armed with torhes and such :D

4. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I don't ever have any strange dreams, but I have dreams that I think really happend all the time. Like one time, I woke up and thought I had a huge fight with my mom, so next time I saw her, I told her that I was right and she shouldn't censor me (it was about politics or something). She's all "what?", so I was confused :rolleyes:

5. Shell

Media:
    Sometimes I dream that I'm going to the toilet then wake up and need to go, and am disappointed because I have to get out of bed :rolleyes:

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    She was kind yet decided, unpretentious yet not commonish, gentle yet unhesitating, appealing yet not provocative, beautiful yet not sugary and pale... very pale... as though she were devoid of blood - and ancient, very ancient.

7. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

A heck of a long time ago when I was just a wee lad, I dreamed that I was on a raft in a swamp inhabited by Tyrannosauruses. Accompanying me on the raft were most of the cast from the animated series based on Police Acadamy.

8. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I have a very strange dream to tell. I forget a lot of it, but there are two seemingly unrelated clips that are both a part of the same dream...

Clip 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me and tree of my friends from class are walking around this labratory like as though we were very important scientists. As we turn a corner(with me in the lead) I see the girl I have a crush on making out with this guy I really hate behind a large can with one of those Bio-Hazard symbols on it. I say to her, "That's just sad.", and she answers, "Yeah, but at least it's fun." Then me and three guys I am with walk out this open garage door thing and fly away.

Clip 2
    It's me and the three kids again inside this MASSIVE mall, and it's so huge that it is color-coded.(as in that everything in one section is painted a certain color) We eventually find my dad in this bar, drinking a beer, and then we tell him that we are heading home. We then exit into a dark parking lot.(like it's night) Then a man that appears to be my father approaches us and says he is taking us home. He looks just like my dad, but he doesn't sound like him and it's not my dad's truck. We then say in unison that he is not my dad, and then we start kicking his ***. At the end, we once again fly away.

Any input is welcome.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I hardly ever dream. But some of my friends tell me about some realy weird ones.
    One of these was some guy that my friend (and everyone else) realy hates walks up to my friend and says "Hi."
    My friend proceeds to bash the living **** out of him. Then the guy that we hate turns into a dog and is taken to the vet where he turns into hot chips.
    Thus the idiots nickname Hot Chips :)

10. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well my odd dreams really don't have place in a family-oriented site like Sorcerers.net.

11. Shell

Media:
    Khelben we all know what teenagers dream about :rolleyes:

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream, I keep having really weird role-playing dreams like this one:

I was my BG character: Dolina, (LG ranger)
    Dolina/me went camping and had a dream about sarevok

Dolina/me woke up and got up and went around killing orcs for a while

I woke up, as myself and got ready for school and everything and just as I got into the car and shut the door

I woke up totally disorientated suddenly realising I wasn't me, but one of my friends... pretty scary, waking up as a boy I can tell you. The cat came up to me and meowed, I got up got glared at by the cat and nearly tripped over the computer chair, then got yelled at by his dad.

I woke up properly then

When I went round to my friends later that day - his morning had gone exactly as I described it :mommy:

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    No, tell me. :holy:

14. Shell

Media:
    Ha. Ha. :rolleyes:

15. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I've had dreams where i die. They're not supposed to be too good, and it's been quite scary too. Like i can't stop thinking about that dream for the rest of the day.
    I had a dream one night where i got up and got ready for work. Then as i walked out the door i woke up and then had to actually get up and get ready. I'd hate if i dreamt that i'd been at work all day to only have to get up and actually go to work. That'd be like a 15 hour working day.

16. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I remember this one where I was in space and returning to Earth, but somehow something went wrong and I died.

Then there was this one where I was sitting in my chair and reading and I see this really big snail slithering slowly towards me. I want to splat it, but it shrinks and speeds towards me and then I wake up. Wasn't nice.

And then there was this one, where I were in the Might and Magic Legends game and had just died and I was like flying through the walls and stuff. And then I see Irenicus and Bodhi coming and wanting to kill me. And they grab me and then I woke. Wasn't funny at all. Seriously.

On the nice side:
    I had this really nice dream with Karl Urban in it. Hee.

*trots off to do exercize*

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Eze is the only one who can appreciate certain dreams of mine *wink wink* and Tal will kill me if I tell about them. But weird dreams? How about sailing around on a raft in a oceabn of melted chocolate ice cream, for one?
    I have LOADS of weird dreams. Like the one where I was in a Dark Forces 2-kind of state and shot these weird zombies... it was fun, too :D
    THenthere was this one where I was in the body of my BG2 main char!ยจ
    We somehow were supposed to kill a red dragon in my BEDROOM... No weapon forged coulfd kill it, so we had to hunt for a really weird weapon so I ended up running around/breraking into some weird apartement building with my English English teacher (the one I hjave a crush on :p ). There was some weird Dwarwen smith living there who gave us a weird weapon, that we took back to the party, and gave to Anomen who thebn proceeded to kill the Dragon :D

Sorry if tghat is too run-together... I am a bit bubbly . Tell me and I'll fix it.

(*runs off with Elrond-dressed-as-SMith and a Legsy who is laughing his ass off*)

18. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

You know my story, Dyacea (in Creativity Surge somewhere? I keep having dreams about her.

DREAM 1

Dyacea's in the woods. She is jumping from tree to tree with Garrett, her b/f. Suddenly she misjudges distance and hits a tree. I wake up.

DREAM 2

Dyacea's drinking milk. She's sitting on the edge of a cliff. Suddenly she slips off, but she feels kind of relaxed. I wake up sweating.

DREAM 3

Scary one - pitch black. I'm looking through Dyacea's eyes. She is battling a huuuuge dragon and it has reeeealy lit-up eyes and it keeps coming towards your face! I wake up - screaming!

A mad dream I had was that I invented fart gas. Nuff said.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    My dreams are very chaotic and combine all sorts of elements.
    Things that happened at school, on line, in the books I've read...sometimes it just doesn't make sense. At other times I have the feeling I can manipulate my dreams and I'm sort of half awake.

I can't really think of any examples right now. :hmm:

20. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I had one last night where I was forced to give my daughter up for adoption. The new family were trailer trash and were going to teach her the opposite of everything I believe in.

The dream ended with me sitting at the kitchen table weeping. I think that portion of the dream lasted an hour.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.