1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Taluntain's Island

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Elios, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Am I wrong, or shouldn´t it be "chosen?"

Yeah, I bet stuff is permitted, at least anything that fits into a 20L bag. Let´s see...
    Scrub... check.
    Extra clothes... check.
    Handcuffs... check.
    8people... tied and checked. (Heh-heh, hopefully the air is not too hot in the bag? This is what you get when you try to hump wrong person.)
    Money... um, could anyone borrow me a 100 €? I´m broke...

[ April 21, 2003, 11:42: Message edited by: Virne ]

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    I beg your pardon? :eek:

I'd take:
    My Cane
    Warhammer :p
    Odessy and all her CDs
    CDplayer and headphones
    All my DI Stuff :cool:
    And a few knives and stuff I find lying around :grin:

3. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You can borrow my crossbow if you want, or the air pistol, or maybe one of the two long bows, but I've only got 10 arrows for it.

Hell. We'll just take all of it eh 8peeps?

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yeah! All my islanders collect your weapons and we'll go Virne hunting!

5. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hey 8people, do you think that i could get my Gerbil onto the island. Hey! I'll bring Claire (sister) along, that would keep everyone away... Would have to remember to lock her up at night though.

Have to bring a big bag though... Heeey! Calire can carry my stuff... Umm, personal slave...

400th post!

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Erm.. Virne, I could lend you some money, but what on earth are you gonna do with it on a remote, deserted island? Whipe your derriere?

Things I take with me:

Axe: Cleave apeskulls and chop wood. Faragon, are you an ape or are you wood? :evil:
    Instant water: Add some water and you get... water! We need to drink, you know. :p
    Banana-picker: To, well... pick bananas, of course! Play Monkey Island series to understand why.
    And last: Bible. Always on bottom of my list, so it is on top of my luggage. :good:

7. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

*whiny voice* I wanna swab the deck MoN! *puppy dog eyes* Pleeeeeease????
    We can set sail on a mighty crusade against the infidels! :good:

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Bah, ye'd better leave that axework to us dwarves, before ye chop off yer own damned leg, laddy. :grin:

I'd take along my discman :)

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Still thinking about persons, but as for items:

Bible
    Evening suit
    Booze
    Sword
    Computer
    Miniature Compact Windtrap Electricity Generator ;)

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    MoN's logbook 22 April

Ha! This is too easy! I allready found 2 servants. Pirate Bluehand Slith is willing to swab the deck. And this longshanks Faragon offered to the axework. I hope he means chopping wood, but looking at the grin on his face and the blood on his axe, he probably prefers to split skulls. Chevalier seems to be the smartest of the crew, since he is the only one who broings an Electricity Generator with him for his apparature. I would call him Captain LeChev. He deserves a title in my Fleed of Nuhn.

11. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

All stuff I am writing
    Clothes
    The Elijah Wood poster
    All my CD's
    The Otherland books
    A kitchen knife
    Bible( to thump people, who make passes at me. Eyrgh)

and finally my pillow. So I could pretend that it's Karl.

Hee, I suck.

12. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Ara and Eze --- now these are people I'd like to meet in real life --- Rallymama --- to make sure I go to bed in time --- someone whom I can argue religion politics and the meaning of life with in a sensible manner --- Elios comes to mind. --- Tal or Extremist --- we'd need some kind of leadership to keep us in touch with reality ---.
    In addition, I'd need playing cards and lots of food --- and sleeping bags -slaapzakken in English _ does anyone know- and pens and lots of paper.
    Hey I like the idea alotlot --- gettogether in Florida and off we go, to go where no man or woman has gone before.
    *goes off to pack his bag*
    lets go cause wanton destruction

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

8people. Oh, I´m sorry... a simple writing mistake, of course you 'thump' people instead of 'hump' them.

:grin:

[ April 23, 2003, 21:26: Message edited by: Virne ]

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Dos waela rothe! Dos wanre natha jaluk, zhaun dos k'lar.

I may speak like Drow, but don't act like them!

And I am certainly not a 'Ssins D'aerth' :p :rolleyes:

/damn smilys :bang:

15. Ex-Paladine Banned

New party
    • 8people
      Tal
      Khelben
      Faragon
      Mathetais

16. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Paladine ... that's a pretty good, balanced party. Faragon and me for front line fighting, Tal & Khelben for magical firepower, 8people for his (ummm ...what do you do?), and you to ... to do whatever it is a chimera does. :)

(I've been wanting to start a "Perfect SP Party" thread, but never got around to it ... so I'm using some of my material here).

17. Ex-Paladine Banned

Ok Mathetais make it like this:

• :cool:

Khelben
      Tal
      Mathetais
      Faragon
      Arabwel
    :cool:

Or maybe Rallymama :hmm:

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Why the hell do people still think I'm a boy??

19. Ex-Paladine Banned

20. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Weelll..because 8people isn't a very feminine sounding nick?

Although it is rather fine for an online persona.

;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.