1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Talking squirrel in Nashkel

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Yolar, Nov 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

*Walks into the tavern in Nashkal*

Volo...Volo!
    Yes what is it?
    I have come-
    Its you! No please! I did nothing!
    I saw you there...You were there laughing at me when you knew that my parents were being slaughtered!
    That was not me I-
    Shut the fuck up! You die now!
    I shall not go without a fight *draws dagger and lunges at Sniper*
    *Dodges causing Volo to trip and preceeds to cast sleep on Volo*
    HARUM MAJU KANITO
    *Volo slumps to the floor asleep and Sniper walks out of the tavern...the whole tavern is silent*
    A few minutes later...
    *Sniper chants the fireball spell and casts it onto the tavern, followed up by afew skull traps and then casts an invisibilty spell and walks off into the distance laughing heading towards Baldurs Gate*

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Peasant: Er...hey you! Whatszat you got there?
    *Holds up Head of an Ogre*
    Sniper:Whats it look like?
    Peasant: Er...nothing...you going anywhere?
    Sniper :Do you know where the man Basilus is?
    Peasant:He was killed by a man called Majikus. He's-
    Sniper:Where is this Majikus
    Peasant:Oh he was last seen in Baldur's Gate hunting Saerovok...
    Sniper:Thankyou for your help but i'm sorry but i can't let news spread around...
    HAKILOPUNIS
    *4 magic missiles rip through the peasents body*
    Sniper:What a tool
    *Walks off into the distance*

3. DarkCroll Banned

my brother maked an aligment test
    do u want it sniper

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Actually, Sniper deceased last year... :(
    Spot the date of his post...

We missed him so much that we made an AI to imitate him lately and post instead of him...

5. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Just to comment on the topic, that squirrel is in Dark Side of the Sword Coast.

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Sniper, you naughty spammer, two straight posts in a topic.. I thought that was impossible Tal? Or did you remove that patch? Anyway I didn't expect you to do something. I say he deserves the Idiot of the Week avatar :p (kidding)

Anyone seen a squirrel while fighting that crazy mage at the Nashkel Graveyard? For that could be a reason why no-one found the stone.

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited September 15, 2001).]

7. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

the patch is still there, it was posted before the patch was made.

Who are looking out for squirrels when they are fighting mages anyway?

8. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Lokken, just read... There is a myth about a squirrel that has an Ioun Stone, never found. The topic starter claimed to have found it, after killing a talking squirrel, after fighting the mage in Nashkel Graveyard. The mage apears when you click several times on one of the graves. But since the started of this topic didn't reply anymore, I don't know if I have to believe it, else he would have done it again... and came with some screenshots.

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

It is true. The real Sniper deceased way back then. I am an AI unit protocol droid from a galaxy far far away. :p

Anyway, has the talking squirrel been found yet?

10. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Is it an idea to polymorph Melicamp into a squirrel? Maybe then it can talk? :p

11. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] There is no such "stone" in the game.
    The original poster lied or had installed something else besides official game and expansion like Volar suggested. I wish that original poster nice future on Ir*****ks. :flaming:

Only one stone is "similar" to "Ion", and that is:
    Only one thing in this game is "of luck" and it is (from books):
    Yes, I actually borrowed BG and TOTSC just for this... Gimme that IOTW plaque.

Research was done with hex editor and looking for keywords (ignoring caps in data):
    ion
    ioun
    of luck

So Tal, will you please close this spam thread already? :rolleyes:

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    As I said in the beginning a year ago. :heh: Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.