1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Takara Update

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The bottom ones tend to be more problematic, and usually are the ones that grow sideways into the other teeth or do some other stupid thing.

Hopefully your lower teeth will either not be growing or still be upright, so you'll only have to pull out the top ones, which shouldn't be too much of a hassle. Keep us updated!

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Well I spent the day in hospital getting the wisdom teeth removed. It was under general anasthetic. One minute he was saying Tell me when you start getting woozy. Next tghing I was waking up after it was done. The only thing is a bit of swelling bottom right, and some bleeding. Other than that I'm great. I'm just glad it's done, and I'm back home.

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Glad to hear it all went well Tak :)
    Take it easy over the next few days, sometimes the anaesthetic can knock you for six (speaking from experience!)

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Recovering from general anaesthesia can be an odd experience. Just lay back, relax, and post in the BoM. Welcome back again! :)

5. Takara

Media:
    Getting over the anasthetic isn't too bad. I spent the whole of today and probably tomorrow in bed due to the swelling. Once that goes, I'll be back on form.

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hope you are feeling better, Takara and getting ready to chase a few more tieflings.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, hope you pop around more often, Tak, the turnip beer in the cellar is slowly turning into turnip spirits... :lol: :shake:

8. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I hope you are all right Tak, I think that Tiefling is starting to be worn down, you might just have a chance with her yet.

9. Takara

Media:
    The swelling is slowly going down. I'll probably stil spend a couple more days in bed, but it is getting there.

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hope you are feeling better. I saw that tiefling poking her head around a post. Think she's looking for you.

11. Takara

Media:
    Well I'm being more active again. The swelling hasn't gone totally but it has gone down a lot. The reason I am still spending the majority of my time in bed is the bruising. It came through a couple of days back and until it goes a bit more I am still in pain. Especially when I yawn. :cry:

12. Nakia

Media:
    Well, it can't be SP causing the yawning; we are never boring here. Take it easy and be well soon.

13. Disciple of The Watch

Well then, let's get the bottles of turnip spirits out of the cellar, and have a toast. Cheers. :beer:

14. Takara

Media:
    Well the bruising has really subsided to a nice yellow, but no pain now. I'm out of the worst and can get back to being the smutty pain in the rear I do so well.

15. Nakia

Media:
    Has anyone heard from Takara and know anything? I'm worried.

16. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Was wondering where the amiable gnome had gone off to myself... I certainly hope it's nothing serious...

17. Disciple of The Watch

Yeah, the overtly long silence is pretty disturbing... come back soon, Tak, y'hear? There's still some turnip spirits left, remember?

18. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I was starting to wonder myself, hope he hasn't had a setback.

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Here's another worrier.

I did PM him around a week ago and the PM was read but not responded to

Hope everything's OK Takky :)

(Damn, where's that hug smily!)

20. Takara

Media:
    I'm sorry I didnt respond, I could only read. :cry: I'm still recovering, but I was bedriddden for a couple of weeks. I had some steroids which caused a lot of help, but it willl take a bit longer.But thank you all so so much for your thoughts.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.