1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

[SPOILERS] Questions regarding the Three D's and Emmerich

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by pooiyx, Dec 14, 2013.

1. pooiyx Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

Hi. I have a few questions regarding Emmerich and the 3 Ds:

1. After returning from the Gloomfrost, I noticed Doogal isn't in his house anymore. What happened to him?

2. How can we be so sure that Emmerich was the one who killed Digby and Dolan? It could have been the original lycanthrope (the "great white wolf") too.

3. And what happened to the original Great White Wolf? Nothing more is mentioned of it too.

Thanks.

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Just ask around. You need to talk to Emmerich and several others (you may have missed your opportunity with the brothers but Doogal should still be somewhere on the map). If you haven't talked to anyone else about it then you may need to wander around until you run into the beast itself.

You may have waited too long to finish this quest -- when you returned from Burial Isle is the time to talk to Doogan ... perhaps he's been eaten due to your delay.

3. pooiyx Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

Oh I didn't miss any of the quests.
    My questions were about issues I feel which were unresolved at the end of the Heart of Winter story.

After giving Emmerich the amulet, then finishing Gloomfrost, then returning to Lonelywood, Doogal isn't in his house anymore. And Emmerich never talks about the great white wolf again too.

To me, there are 2 murder suspects: Emmerich and the original great white wolf. The Contact Other Plane spell seems to blame Emmerich though.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.