1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorcerer's Shop - Beta!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Jazhara7 Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I tried to buy Dragonage : Origins, but it says it can't be sent to my adress. Is it because it hasn't been released yet? I was under the impression that you could reserve a copy by pre-buying the game... :confused:

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Unfortunately, DA isn't available for shipping outside the US by Amazon.com and Amazon.ca doesn't have it listed yet...

4. Triactus

Media:
    Ah, I see... It's a shame though. I just hope that amazon.ca will have a pre-order version soon! I would hate to buy it in a store when I can buy it at SP! :)

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You're looking for the PC version, right? I check every other week or so to see if the Canadian Amazon has added it yet. They've finally added the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, but still no PC version.

6. Triactus

Media:
    Well if they added the console version, it's hopeful that the PC version is coming too (yeah, PC for me). It's still two months away, so there's time. Argh, over 100 hours of game time, in-depth character developement, tons of joinable NPC, even romance... it's too good to be true!

So the deal you have with amazon covers everything? It would feel weird to contribute to SP by buying a new pair of shoes.. :lol:

7. Taluntain

Media:
    Yep, anything you buy via any of the Amazon links on SP (like on top of all the pages of the boards) or via the Sorcerer's Shop (though that one only covers Amazon.com at the moment). Helping SP out this was is really easy.

8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Is the shop linked up to the UK site yet? Because I'm thinking of treating myself to a new laptop

9. Taluntain

Media:
    Not yet; I just upgraded the shop to the latest US version, however. Until I get a UK shop up, you can just use the Amazon.co.uk link on top of the forum pages to give SP credit for your purchases. Since Amazon changed their policy the commission is the same regardless.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.