1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorcerer's Place Merchandise - Check Here for Latest Specials!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Darhken Rahl Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Im just wondering, if you uy something from the sp store do u get an avatar/custom text?

2. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yes, Just make sure you* buy* it :p

3. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I assumed the green fellow was Elminst, er... Mystra.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm. reminds me of an old thread, way back... I think it was established that Mystra is purple, not green.

Anyone who has asked me what I want for Christmas has been gently directed towatrds the Shoppe :D

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I've added a few more items to the Shoppe, namely:

- SP Fitted T-shirt (Made in the USA)
    - Sorcerer's Place Jr. Hoodie
    - Sorcerer's Place Bib (for the inner child in you)
    - Sorcerer's Place Tile Coaster
    - Sorcerer's Place Tile Box
    - Sorcerer's Place Lunchbox
    - Sorcerer's Place Flying Disc

Check them out at http://www.cafeshops.com/sorcerers

Now, I realize the store is perfection in its purest form, but I still welcome any comments, questions, suggestions... ;)

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

SP Coasters!!

SP Coasters!!

7. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

An SP ring! (how utterly cultist) :lol:

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  9. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Conjuring up the image....I see a simple ring (not too fancy) with a flat black head with the initials "SP" enscripted in gold (or a reasonable fascimile) on it. All black and gold.. and the top of the ring could either be round or square. That would look very, very cool and go with everything. :D

10. Taluntain

Media:
    Hmm, not a bad idea. Too bad CP doesn't do anything of the like.

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think I might invest in one of the Mouse Pads. The 12 quid price tag is abit of a.. dissuader (is that even a word?) though.

I'll see :D

12. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] 3 more items added:

- SP Jr. Raglan
    - SP Journal
    - SP BBQ Apron

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Some real cool stuff. Like the new apron. Might get it when I get some money. Anyone want to lend me a few bucks? ;)

14. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Holiday Promotions

- Save $4 on orders over $40. Use coupon code SNOWFLAKES. Expires 12/19/2003.

- Reduced Standard UPS Ground Shipping rates through December 15th.

15. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Holiday is over! Any better discounts now that everyone is broke :p

16. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually, yes! Runs out in 2 days though, so be quick about it:

- Save $4 on orders over $35. Use coupon code ILOVE2004. Expires 1/16/2004.

17. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Here's the latest on the SP merch:

- Save $5 on orders over $45. Use coupon code CPLUVSU. Expires 2/4/2004.

In addition, all orders for large mugs and travel mugs through February 4th include a free bag of gourmet coffee!

18. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I might get the apron, I need one these days. But, I may also buy a blank one and iron on "Lord of the Bling, Return of the Bling" on it. I can't decide.

Cool move adding merch.

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Question from a Canadian. What are the prices in? US funds I am assuming.

20. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Yes, prices are in USD.

Additionally, here are the latest extras:

Free UPS 2-day Upgrades!

Maybe John and Paul were right when they sang "You can't hurry love", but we can hurry your Valentine's Day gift. Starting Febrary 5 through February 9, customers can get UPS 2-day shipping for the price of UPS ground shipping.

Coming up: President's Day Sale

Our next promotion will start February 10 with our President's Day Sale. Customers can save $2 off all drinkware when they use the coupon code "PREZDAY16" between February 10 and February 23rd.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.