1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Songs You're Embarrassed To Admit You Like

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Splunge, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Do NOT be embarressed by liking Debbie Gibson! She was so much better than Tiffany.

3. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I like some of the chalga music that was quite popular in Bulgaria for a time. The music was usually unimaginative, the text obnoxious, but every now and then there was a song one could enjoy with less than 2 promils of alcohol in their bloodstream. The rest was sold by the silicon transplants most of the "stars" had.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yeah, I'd be embarrassed to admit I like a song KISS never sang. I know you're more French than English, but it's I Was Made For Lovin' You. Don't make me get the KISS army out... :D

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Bah! I mixed up the title, but you still knew what song I was reffering to.

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Much like constipation is better than diarrhea. :p

7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I guess for me it's anything by Michael Buble, the only other person I know who likes his music is my mother :D

8. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I believe constipation and diarrhea are better suited for Britney Spears and Christina Aguillera. But of course, anybody can object. ;)

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I like Silverstein's first album, which is kind of embarrassing because they are a wicked emo/screamo band, and I hate that genre... minus old Silverstein :p

10. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

I'm like T2B - I honestly have no shame in liking anything, from Wagner to Aqua to Barry Manilow to Korn to Coldplay to Gloria Gaynor to Corey Hart to Green Day to AC/DC to New Kids on the Block to Aha to O-zone(and Gary Brolsma) to Queen to Talking Heads to Johnny Cash to Rick James to Softsell to Five-Man Electrical Band to Dion and the Belmonts to War to Irving Berlin to Bel-Biv Devoe to Avril Levigne to Heart to Snoop Dogg to Boston to James Brown to Ricky Martin...

If I like it, I listen to it; I'll admit when I was a teenager I was ashamed of Pop so I couldn't admit I liked bands that actually had both talent and a record deal that included marketing. :heh:

11. Dengo Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

10 years ago, when I was a fanatic metalhead I would feel ashamed of listening pop, rap or "traitor" metal bands like Metallica. I listen them now and I don't feel ashamed anymore. :geezer: So there are no "songs I'm embarrassed to admit I like".

If I was still a fanatic metalhead I'd say the entire "Fever" album by Kylie which is in my top 5 albums list since 2002. :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.