1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Song Quote Game 9

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Don't forget the 'my.' Yup. One of my favorite lines from any song, ever. :)

3. BOC

**** all that we've got to get on with these
    Got to compete with the wily Japanese

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh crap. It's a Pink Floyd song off of The Final Cut, but I'm not sure of the title.

5. BOC

Splunge is on the correct path. Few more lines:

No need to worry about the Vietnamese
    Got to bring the Russian bear to his knees

6. BOC

It is "Not now John" by Pink Floyd. This one is a classic:

Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Sympathy for the Devil - Stones

8. BOC

Correct

9. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    If God was here, he'd tell you to your face, man you're some kinda sinner

Original band only, please.

10. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought John Mellencamp did a decent cover.

Sign -- Five Man Electric Band (?)

11. dmc

Media:
    Close enough T2, it's yours.

(I like it when these games move more swiftly than, saw, every few days.)

12. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    All she did was cry
    She wanted to die
    doctor when can you see me?

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heart - Heartless

14. T2Bruno

Media:
    Your turn Splunge.

15. Splunge

Media:
    Look over there! (Where?)
    Here comes Jeanie with her new boyfriend

16. T2Bruno

Media:
    I know the song, but not the artist...

17. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Oh it's Joe Jackson, but I'm unsure of the title, something like "Is she really going out"

18. Splunge

Media:
    Add "with him" to the end, and you've got the song title. Close enough.

You're up, Shaitan.

19. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Time to hijack the thread! The show must go on!

Well it's a righteous dream
    Out of mind
    A righteous dream
    Out of mind
    Is it right just dreaming
    Out of my day

20. Splunge

Media:
    A hint would be in order (not that it would likely do me any good).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.