1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Song Quote Game 7

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Right, sorry for the delay

3. BOC

One day in the year of the fox
    Came a time remembered well
    When the strong young man of the rising sun
    Heard the tolling of the great black bell

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Rainbow - Temple of the King

5. BOC

Yes.

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    IJ Time:

A fella looking dapper, but he's sittin with a slapper
    Then I see it's a pimp and his crack whore

7. DarkStrider

Sorry forgot I knew one :o

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    More lyrics from the same song:

Sun is in the sky, oh why oh why
    Would I wanna be anywhere else

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Oh man, sounds like that Eastender chick whose songs sound like a bunch of people having a chat at an East End market. "LDN" by Lily Allen??

10. Splunge

Media:
    Well, I don't know about the "bunch of people having a chat" part, since this is the only song of hers I know. But yeah, that's the one. You're up, HB.

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Well her songs aren't really singing. They're more like just talking in a Grange Hill accent.

OK:

The sign that I couldn't read or a light that I couldn't see, some things you have to believe,
    but others are puzzles, puzzling me.

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Coldplay - Speed of Sound?
    /me tries to find that album. It must be somewhere close. Too many CD's, too few space, too much time to find the correct album...

13. Harbourboy

Correct! That took ages. Your turn, None Master.

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yay! Thanks, Portlad.

He was a mean individual
    He had a heart like a bone
    He was a naturally crazy man
    and better off left alone

15. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    This is a mid/late seventies song.

Same song:
    and then Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wha
    A siren, a flashinglight
    but the mean individual'd vanished in the black'o night

16. DarkStrider

Ook Ook I know one Paul SImon - Stranded in a Limousine?

17. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Huzzah! DS for the next! :)

18. DarkStrider

Woohoo

Ours the story shall we carry on
    And search the forest of the sun
    We dream as we dream, dream as one

19. Splunge

Media:
    Barbie Girl - Aqua

20. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

"The Remembering: High the Memory" by Yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.