1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Song Quote Game 3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You're not too intoxicated and the MP3 is not mislabeled.

Go ahead, here's my guess on the soon to come quote:

Enrique Iglesias - Solo En Ti :p

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    har har har :p

I'm their savior!
    That's what they call me
    So Lauren Bacall me
    Anything goes

Should be easy :D

Edit so it is not. Damn. Here is hintage then.... Performed by various artists - not including Antonio Banderas :p ... even if it might come close.

Edit 2: hint: Broadway :p

[ January 08, 2005, 06:47: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh yeah, that 'hintage' was a BIIIIG help. :p

4. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Jesus Christ Superstar?

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Nope

Hint 3: sung by a female

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Evita? (Was that even a Broadway play?)

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Yes; the song IS from Evita... now name the song :p

8. Splunge

Media:
    Wow, got lucky with that one. Well, I'll just name the only one I know - Don't Cry For Me Argentina?

9. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hmm... I'd guess "Buenos Aires" from Evita.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Nope, and nope...

11. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Spot the Antonio link again eh!

"And the money kept rolling in from all directions",

only other one I can think of, but alas I think he probably sang that one.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    He actually did sing "And the money kept rolling in (and out)"" butr that is not the song in querstiion... but like I said, sung by a female. :p

13. Splunge

Media:
    OK, the only other one I can think of - Rainbow (or something like that).

14. Arabwel

Media:
    All right, all right, I'll let you off thehook.

"Rainbow High"

Splunge, you're on :D

15. Splunge

Media:
    WooHoo!

OK, something not from the dark ages. :D

I guess there's just a part of me that likes to bring you down
    Just to keep you around
    Cuz the day you realize how amazing you are
    You're gonna leave me

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Aw, Splunge, you posted a song quote that I didn't know. Boo!

17. Splunge

Media:
    Well, time for some hints.

I've heard this song a few times on our local university radio station. It was recorded in 2004. It's not a top-40's hit, but it could be - it has a catchy folksie-pop feel to it. The song's lyrics are half spoken, and half sung; these particular lines are spoken. The artist is a teenaged female from Norway.

18. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

"Maria Mena - You're the only one" ?

Anyone to second that is free to take my place as a poster in this thread (checking the boards to rare to be in this game but anyway... ;) )

19. Splunge

Media:
    You've got it, Sir.

If you don't want a turn, then the next person to show up can post new lyrics.

20. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

Teach me a song and I'll dance for you
    And I won't mind what you're playing

Hint: American band from St. Louis. Their main characteristic was their singer's voice, it was impossimple to tell if he was male or female.

[ January 12, 2005, 15:33: Message edited by: BOC ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.