1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Song Quote Game 3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yep. Go. (It seems like I just said that to you in another thread. :D )

3. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Now if I tell you that you suffer from delusions
    You pay your analyst to reach the same conclusion

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Gah! Too many games at the same time.

The Police - Canary In A Coalmine

5. dmc

Media:
    Yup. Your serve.

6. Splunge

Media:
    I used to think that song was called "Canary In A Coma" :shake:

Once there was this kid who
    Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
    But when he finally came back
    His hair had turned from black into bright white
    He said that it was from when
    The cars had smashed so hard

7. dmc

Media:
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(spaces go in there somewhere)

Crash Test Dummies

8. Splunge

Media:
    How long do you think we can keep this up? :D

Your turn.

9. dmc

Media:
    We may be the only two on the Boards for all I know . . .

I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you

10. Splunge

Media:
    Bah! I think my streak has ended. The worst part is, it sounds somewhat familiar, but I can't place it.

11. dmc

Media:
    :banana: A banana doing a (temporary) victory dance.

Another curveball!

12. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

This is a classic, even I know it (and I hate disco). Gloria Gaynor and "I will survive".

13. dmc

Media:
    BOC breaks the Splunge/dmc string. You are up my friend.

14. BOC

The devil opened up his case and he said "I'll start this show"
    And fire flew from his fingertips as he rosined up his bow
    And he pulled the bow across the strings and it made an evil hiss
    Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded somethin' like this

15. dmc

Media:
    Charlie Daniels - Devil Went Down to Georgia

16. BOC

Yep.

17. dmc

Media:
    My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Angel in the Centrefold - hmm, by who? J. Geills Band?

19. dmc

Media:
    Close enough, you go.

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Easy one for Christmas morning:

Why he didn't shoot, well we'll never know
    Was it the bells from the village below?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.