1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Some German kid in incomprehensible violent outburst!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

err I couldn't understand anytyhing he was saying so it just got kinda annoying :/

2. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Xenophobe! I have it on good authority that not understanding the language the characters in a film are speaking only makes the filmy more engrossing.

...unless you're a xenophobe, that is :p

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

That kid needs to cut down on the coffee. I thought I had a temper.

4. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

And I thought it was bad temper if I punched the desk when computer slowed down...
    Reminds me of my friend's cousin, who started beating me when I argued with him, luckily he was smaller an I survived. Sam guy also starts screaming ucontrollably if he can't use computer.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

@Amaster

I wouldn't say that :) Not much of a xenophobe. I can be a bit of a homophobe, but only when the person in question is err, "blatant and flashy".

6. Abomination Gems: 26/31

Wow... just wow.

I had no idea HB wore glasses! :p

7. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

The screen actually does flash a little light on him occasionally...but what bugs me more about this is the camera. If this was real, how the hell does he not notice the camera and trash it? More like, that little dash of his at the end is him going to check out the footage.

8. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Oh come on! Whether or not this is a fake is completely irelevant! Just watch it, and laugh your ass off imagining that this is Harbs :p .

9. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I thought Barmy's introduction to it was funnier than the clip itself.

10. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

[​IMG] I'm with Susi - Barmy's attempt to link that...well, that to HB had me smirking...

...then I watched a it. :toofar: This is about as funny as a car accident. (and I've been in a couple; the fact that my last had trashed the headlight I had replaced the day before made me chuckle a little :heh: ) It's contrived, artificial, and too staged.

I will admit to a big stick of dynamite at the end of my rather long fuse. Usually when I'm foolishly trying to deal with some kind of RTS that inevitably devolves into something akin to running the O'Hare approach tower, I'll rant and rage and pound the desk and sweep the miscellany of junk on my desk away (which is actually a good thing because I tend to packrat piles of useless paper all over the place and this provokes me to sort through it after *blush* ) in a manner which makes this kid look reserved.

...and after a minute or two, I'll realize the wife is watching and getting concerned for me and then we'll play the "let's see who laughs first" game where I'll start getting consciously absurd with my loquacious rants at my misbehaving units. Usually I'll hear a snort or a snicker from behind me before I can't carry on without laughing myself. :D I find the whole event turns out to be cathartic for both of us (wife's learned to sit back, keep mum and enjoy the show) as well as being cleansing for my desk as well as my soul. ;)

But this? I'm guessing the kid had had a REAL outburst that someone said "that was hillarious; you shoulda taped it" and then he tried to...

meh. :bad:

But yeah; some of the responses here have been...strike that; most of the responses here have been funnier than that Posterboy for Anger Management Therapy. :rolleyes: I just can't help thinking that the 'director' said just before this clip started: "Okay, one more time, and this time - with feeling, please?"

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    :mommy: W...T...F...was that? :mommy:

Ridalin (sp) probably wouldn't work on that kid; no, for that "thing" we need to go straigt for the Vallume and a muzzle. :shake:

His parent's should be ashamed. :nono:

And for once I must stick up for HB...I know for a fact that that kid in the movie CAN'T be Harbourboy! How do I know this? Harby doesn't own an optical/lazer mouse. He's probably wondering why someone would need one of those... :hahaerr: :rolling:

12. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hey! Who changed the title of my thread!

[Look at the bottom of your first post :) - BTA]

[ February 22, 2006, 18:58: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

13. Abomination Gems: 26/31

I've never thrown a tantrum at a game before, I've been REALLY close with computer errors and blue screens of death and such but I've never actually physically had to express my dislike for the machine. Bashing a keyboard to kibbles? Hmm, it makes me think it's not staged. I wonder what game he's playing though.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

hehe I was surprised to see the title changed as well :D

15. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :toofar: Stuuuuuuuuupid!!! The video itself I mean.

16. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Definitely fake, surely noone is that moronic ?

17. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

You would be suprized.

18. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Indeed... My older brother did tend to go berserk on his computer from time to time, back in the days. Dunno if he still does that, but he would smash up one keyboard after another, and you would hear random screams coming from his room :shake: . Quite funny considering that he otherwise were/is more of the quite type (though this may be his way of expressing his anger over things in general :bad: ). Though his outburst wasn't "on this level", mind you.

19. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

The acting was not so bad, but I am always skeptical of random acts - funny, moronic or what have you - caught by surprise by a camera.

20. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

This kid was VERY aware of the camera though, that's why i don't buy it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.