1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

So what do YOU do all day?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Death Rabbit, Jun 13, 2003.

1. trillex Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm a student and just had my final exams 1 day ago so I got vacation :) I'm a geek so I usually sit infront of the puter all the time, when I'm not messing with my girlfriend or out getting drunk(rarely these days after the funeral), I usually have SP in the background when I'm trying to make some graphic art or trying to learn to code (fails all the time). I usually check around the board for replies or new threads every hour or so.

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Like JSBB, I am a chartered accountant, but I work for a real estate company (so dmc, if you are ever licensed to practice in the Great White North, you may be hearing from me :) ). I usually have my nose to the grindstone, but I need a break every so often to maintain my sanity. And then, once in a while, I have one of those days where I just don’t feel like doing anything…

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] Nobleman! I love you! :hahaerr:

I think I'll sit next to Nobleman on park bench :D

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, for the past year I have been enjoying life without school or a job. The downside is that there isn't much to do except watch tv and play games on my PC. I have set BoM as my homepage, so whenever I get online, I check out the newly started threads. :rolling:

5. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, I take care of a varied number of people, depending on the month. Right now it's my elderly great-grandmother and then next month it'll be my kids. I'm also working on going back to school in the fall and trying to get my nightime job that I so desperarely need. And I spend a lot of time in the chatroom.

6. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Awwwww Lokken. I am looking forward to sharing all our goofy Army experiences over a wonderfull sixpack and talking about boardmembers by the lakes in Copenhagen of where you are settling in :1eye: .

Chevalier, Chess ------> My profile :thumb: my ELO rating is or was a meager 1650, are we around the same number or will I get spanked Silly in seven versions of Kings Gambit? I only played as a kid and teeneager or drunk at parties, so it will actually be exciting to take it up again. I know Veldrin plays some too.

7. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I am normally a student but as every smart person knows, university studies do not take up that much of your time ;) so I have plenty of time to surf around here and chill as well. Right now it is summer vacation and I have had two free weeks but start to work on monday. Night shift in a mental institution, kickass!

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I've just finished my last of five years at school and all my exams, and I'm starting college this September.

As for how I always get on here...

Whenever you've got an hour or so, between getting home and going out again, SP is the answer. I always used to visit directly after school and then again in the evenings, plus about midday at the weekend. Nowadays I don't have to do anything for a few months, so I'm on here anytime I can be. :)

9. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I am a student currently on summer break. I have been looking for a job on an almost daily basis, but with no luck. It looks like I am going to have to go back to being a waiter for the summer. Before I decided to get serious about school I was a fire protection mechanic. I know more about NFPA-13 than anyone my age has a right to.

What?!? You placed an upright sprinkler head below eighteen inches from the ceiling? YOU FOOL!!!

Just remember...sprinkler fitters get the tightest places wet. :thumb:

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well i've got one more exam to go then it's summer. I've landed, by total chance, a part time typing summer job at £5 an hour (extremely good for part time!) and the rest of the time i'm going to spend with my girlfriend and my friends. Then it's back to school for AS levels in september yay :-| During the summer i'm also going to try and finish my second Jareg story (i've got the story just exams and school = not enough time in the last few months to actually write it down).

So in 3 days i'm not really going to be doing much, except celebrating after finishing my exams!

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Nobleman: I don't have that much. I don't remember, but maybe between 1200 and 1300?... Not many people to play chess with. And Yahoo regulars could decrease my rating to a negative number if I played with everyone ;)

12. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] You mean when I'm not on here? Eat and Sleep, o wait I'm here when I do that too.

My Average week days: School, Gym, Hang out with friends, read, Some H.W., Little TV, Computer.

My average weekend days: Forgeting them.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am a highschool droput. The reason: Too much SP and not enough studying. :p

I just found out I have been accepted to vocational school, to study mechanics design. It's funn. Sitting all day in front of a computer... :p

I check SP all the freaking time when I am online. That is all the time I can squeeze in at scvhool, or at the place I live in. :)

14. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Most 24 hrs I am a father of 4, (Crap he must be old!) and I work as a primary school teacher (grades 5 and 6) teaching English, SOSE and some other stuff. It's rather cool, but I am planning on doing my Master's Degree from July in Education (TESOL). Let's see how it goes.

15. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I sleep. :p

16. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'm a student in (ending) 2nd grade now. Its easy enough so i dont have to study(some test are excluded of course) so i have lots of time to hang up here. Yay for me! :D

And now two month-long summer holidays are beggining and its so amazingly hot i'll spend quite some time here in my dungeon(literaly) in front of my big-box.
    I'm turning into a beholder if no one noticed before you know... this radiation is high

Just wandered off babbling nonsense :rolleyes:

17. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Gothmog 2nd grade = 2nd year university?

18. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Maybe, maybe he meant 2nd grade in high school.

And as I said before: HOLIDAYS ARE GREAT! :)

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Right now, I study for my exams. Usually, I don't do anything.

20. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Drive tractors and harvest different vegetables. Just finished school, and will be working on the farm the whole summer. My boss just bought a brand new Fendt 412 Vario, for those of you who care ;) .

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.