1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

So like what countries you lot from?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Dec 1, 2000.

1. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Easy, boys... Unless I get to see an impessive display of testosterone, in a manly duel? lol That might be fun!! :D

2. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Anything for thou, Sweet Lady!

Command, and I shall obey..

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh, no, not you too LB! I thought we only had to listen to this nonsense from Bel!

4. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31

Nonsense, BTA ? Nonsense??

Take those words back, or feel my righteous wrath!

:D

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Uggh! Show some backbone for (insert your diety's name here) I mean, you're a Lord!

Okay - Going forward, I am ALL business. Serious replies only.
    Who am I kidding - that's half the fun! It is Whatnots afterall! :D
    thpthtpth :p

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Huh? Wha? Is that more nonsense I'm hearing?

Naw, I must be imagining things...

7. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Please do not cover Darien Noella with your saliva and drool for she deserves much more than that.

When I close my eyes, I can see her beautiful face and smile that illuminates all before like the rising sun. Her voice when she speaks are like harps being struck by a running creek. Her eyes like the very jewels that sparkle and shine in the highnoon sun, her touch as soft as rose petals!

Syl...

8. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] My Deity, Sir Bel ?

Ah yes, the One I worship and admire above all ? I didn't knew that was a secret...

9. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] *loud retching noises come from Darien's general direction*

10. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

Hey! I worked very hard to bring that from my very heart to you Darien Noella! It saddens me that you could be so insensitive towards my feelings!

All I wanted was just one kiss. To feel those lips on mine for one last moment. To look deep into your eyes and see you for all you are and all secrets shown. To hold you close to feel the beat of your heart for it is a rhythm I could dance to for all eternity!

Syl...

11. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Don't take it to heart Syl... I'm sure those retching noises were directed toward the drooling LB and Bel, not you...

Nobody would be so heartless to your flowery words, I'm sure.

12. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] *Darien suddenly realizes she had best make a hasty departure, before she is buried in the bullshit flying toward her.*

13. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

You know Darien Noella I would be the first in line to stop that shit from splattering all over the beauty that is you.

I would capture a Unicorn and bring it back so its horn could clense the dirt on your form.

I would touch the sky if you wanted me to. Words can't say what friends would do.

I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you, when you breathe, I want to be the air for you. I'll be there for you!

Syl...

14. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Only one comment can be made: :rolleyes:

15. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] Ah, jealousy rearing it's ugly head once again. What a pitiful sight.

16. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Not jealousy...You just need a knife to cut through all this cheese!

Remember when we used to talk about where we were from on this thread? Ahh...the good old days. <<Waxing Nostalgic>>

17. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] ROTFLMAO!! Oh my god, this just gets better and better! LOL

You don't fool me one bit, Sylvus Moonbow. :rolleyes: ;)

18. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] And now denial! Ahhh... Classic! Textbook!

And Darien - How can you even suggest that Syl's words aren't heartfelt? Are you made of stone?!

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited February 12, 2001).]

19. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I deny nothing! no, wait...I just think you're jealous of my non-jealousy! Yeah! That's it! :D

20. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] *glares ominously at BTA's mocking words..*

:D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.