1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Silver Chalice of Moonbow

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by nickgoalie32, Aug 21, 2002.

1. nickgoalie32 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

i found the silver chalice of moonbow in the first chapter but cant figure out who to give it to...can someone tell me??

[ August 21, 2002, 19:07: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. zazu Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] You got it when fighting a wizard right?

Give it to Linu, your Henchman.

3. nickgoalie32 Gems: 1/31

um i cant remember when i got it..i dont no if it was from a wizard..and linu isnt my henchman..what do i do..

4. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

well if you're not using Linu, drop it, its useless junk.

5. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

You can just drop your henchman right now, pick up Linu and get the quest out of her, complete it and get your other henchman back.

[ August 21, 2002, 18:44: Message edited by: Abyssal Knight ]

6. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Yes! It's a great way to get experience and a cool item.

7. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Don't throw it away! It's smart to do all the henchmen's quests in chapter one, because they each give you a magical item; rings, amulets etc. Very useful things that often give you some of the abilities of that henchman. What you do is to wait until you're level 6 (that's when they'll confide in you), go to their inn, hire each henchman, ask them for their full story, (you have to ask them several times) and then drop them and do the same with the next one. When you know which items they all want, offer it to them if you already have it in your pack, or collect them as you're wandering about. When you have them all, you go back, hire them again and talk to them, give them their items, collect all the rewards, and then you just leave with your preferred henchman.

8. corbulo87 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

alot of trouble, dont you think?

9. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

It's less than you think. You don't really even have to read the story if you know what the quest is. Just keep on clicking.

10. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

It's no trouble at all. You don't even have to speak to them in the first place until you've found all their things. Since you'll probably loot wherever you go anyway, simply take care not to throw away things you don't know the use for. Chances are they belong to one of the henchmen. Then when you've been everywhere, you'll also have gathered all their things.

And since they are all in the same place (I placed Tomi there too, before I left him) it's absolutely effortless to go from person to person, talking a little and collecting rewards and experience points. The easiest way to get a whole lot of useful magic stuff and XP in the whole chapter one I'd say.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.