1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sexiest Female NPC?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Xirev, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] why is Viconia so popular, i mean, she looks like she got dumped in a vat of tar or black paint! I'm gonna say Arie just because she's hot.

2. The Irreligious Paladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I bet the Drow could get really freaky in the sack. I'm down with brown.

But Jaheira and Aerie make a nice little healing project for a paladin right?

3. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Imoen.
    THere is something about her picture and the look on her face. I mean come on, a thief, imagine the possibilities there! She could sneek up on you in the shadows, pick your pockets, cast some spells on you........
    ;)

4. Solidude Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Viconia...hands down...or maybe just one hand down...

5. komei Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Its very close between Mazzy and Viconia... Mazzy would be the more stable relationship but I'm not so sure she'd be willing to do as much in bed a Viconia.

Nalia is nice looking (I know a girl who is almost a spitting image of her portrait) but I despise anyone who gives money to the poor... ;)

6. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Jaheira by far and no contenders!

I agree with ejsmith that her accent helps. Unlike her detractors, I actually find her face alluring in the extreme. And being a lady of the battlefield, you gotta wonder what it does for HER figure!

Jaheira, no ifs, ands, or buts for me.

7. JC Denton Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    OH MY GOD! WHAT THE H*** IS WRONG WITH YOU JC Denton? YOU HAD BETTER BE BEING SARCASTIC! NOW I NEED TO GO WASH MY EYES WITH ACID!

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Jesus JC, why the **** did you have to do that?!?

I like all of them though my favorite is Viccy.

10. JC Denton Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] LOL i think she is wery sexy mwhahaha :D

11. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

1: Viconia
    2: Jaheira
    3: Mazzy

12. war999 Gems: 1/31

:love: Viconia :love: ... like i said in a nother post. i plaid that romance to the end, and gave it up... probably not the way you sickos are thinking (didnt have it when i met her) anyone who dosent like vicionia gets to meat teh flail of ages +5 :evil: :flaming:

13. Sylvan Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Nalia by far

She seems really innocent for an adventurer :p

14. psychopunk Gems: 1/31

Viconia? Why do you people think she is sexy? In my opinion, she is a whore. After listining to her whine about how hard her life has been and tell about all the dudes she has done, I have to cast cure disease on her a couple of times just to feel safe before sleeping with her. The only reason I choose to romance her over any of the others is because my rep hits one lots, and only Vic will stay when that happens. Korgan has it right when he describes what he thinks of the drow. I am a little biased, didn't like Viconia in bg1, Tiax ruled.

If I were to choose a sexy npc, Mazzy has my vote. Cool pic and cool npc.

15. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hey war99. Flail of the ages is only +3. You know that right? ;)

[ October 19, 2002, 01:56: Message edited by: Tasohan ]

16. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I definitely have to vote for Bodhi!

She dark, mysterious and definitely a night-person. :thumb:

17. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

(in the voice of a three year old.)

Vorpal is a rac-ist! Vorpal is a rac-ist!

Or is that specist? I'm not sure what making fun of someone because they're a different species is called.

Ahem. Sorry. My current character is a half-orc fighter, so the size difference alone would make a relationship with Maz painful, if not impossible.

And for all you arguing over the portraits, an old saying comes to mind.

Close your eyes if she's a dog. It's not the face you're ****ing.

18. Saruman Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Viconia rules in BG1 and BG2 :cool:
    Aerie is also good, but I hate her voice :rolleyes:

19. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Viconia is THE sexiest of all RPG-games, not only BG!! :grin:

20. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Tasohan, I would think that war999 is reffering to ToB, where the flail is different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.