1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Return of mine Wicked Empress, final farewell?

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by Disciple of The Watch, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

As per my last entry... I said I was waiting for my Woman of Darkest Desires to make her posting return, then I would retire. I've had a semi-change of heart, and instead of being a full retirement, it will be a semi-retirement.

I will still be around and still accessible via PM, but as far as posting goes, this era is over. Except for the occasional blog entry (such as an upcoming phone review which I'll post very soon), you've heard the last of the DotW. Like I said, the BoM have grown stale as a month-old loaf of bread, and I'm not too keen about interacting with a bunch of potentially doublecrossing backstabbing yellow-bellied cowards. Notable exceptions to this rule -- Kitrax, Sil, 8, Rune, Cara, CD, Saber, my brother from a different mother Iku-Turso, Uytuun... I have nothing but high marks of RESPECT for you guys/gals, and I know NONE of you had anything to do with the sneaky complaining, and I would NEVER dream of suspecting any of you. The respect shown will NOT be forgotten, on the contrary, it will be given back.

As far as straightedgedom goes, I have thrived on minimal intake, but I actually see no reason in holding back. Looking back in retrospective, when I said MJ screwed a moment I had long been waiting for, I was using MJ as a scapegoat. The root of the problem lies with me, and while MJ has a part to play, it's in my head. The situation was mostly resolved, and no, I'm not going to elaborate on the details. Not even the handful of people I count as my friends here are aware of the details of the said story, mostly as it is a very complicated one... but it's slowly working out.

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Damn right we aren't backstabbing! We insult you to your face :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.