1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Resurrection

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sir Dargorn, Sep 8, 2001.

1. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Seeing clerics and more guards entering, Lokken puts his swords away and gathers his cloak around him, making him dark like a shadow. Better to leave before questioning, he thought to himself.
    Having revealed his presence, he found it best to seek an exit as fast as possible and starts walking along the walls to avoid the slain paladins and clerics. As he merges with the shadows, he observes the situation, and decide to leave these fanatics to their fate.

As he is about to leave the shadows he suddenly sees the deity and a thought sparks in his mind, To defeat a diety, oh who would doubt your strength.
    Lokken pulls out his mace, that has been hanging at his side and draws his bastard sword, facing the undead creature's back.
    Leaving the shadows charging against the creature, while having the sword point ready to impale the deity, Lokken mumbles a short prayer to his abilities in this, perhaps final battle.

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited September 13, 2001).]

2. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

His Divine Shadow slowly rised again, and pulled the cowl away from his face, laughing manically.
    The face is human, but something is wrong with the eyes. They are completely black,
    and glows with an evil you have never experienced before.
    " You have drunk proto-blood! You are now my servants for all eternity! Defend my host while I destroy this abomination!"

3. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

The Nobleman arrives at the door to the temple of helm, just a few blocks away. His breath is fast and awkward. The Guard of Helm stops the Nobleman.

Guard: What is the matter of this my dear sir?.

Nobleman: the Temple of your follower, Sir Dargorn is a walking death. It is cursed! please help him.

THE GUARD: Slow down myLord you speak in riddles. You are telling me that Sir Dargorn is under attack?.

The Nobleman: yes! yes! he is dying

The Guard: Dying you say! Then greater powers are at work. I'll alert the Temple of Helm. We will see that this misery is ended. And You come with us, incase you are telling lies.

The Guard allerts his master and a delegation of Helm paladins and clerics set of to the Temple of Sir Dargorn.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.