1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant thread

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Enagonios, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arendil Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Truth is, that there are much more man than woman visiting this site. Otherwise this thread would be called "Women's always irrational complaints about men." :D :D :p

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

@ Uytuun

Actually, I'm more sorry about bordels being illegal than the female students being cold (who are, after all, losers in any case). I demand free sex for everyone! :D

(Well... not FREE, but costing at least less than 75 bucks per visit... ;) )

3. Misantrophe Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

i admire people who can get one night stands. my friends all have many stories that make me feel like i'm the only person whocant get it :sosad: this will be kinda off the topic but what's the best line you can come up with to convert a friendship to romance? :help:

4. Arendil Gems: 6/31

It is time for my rant about women... ;)
    I love ALL of them... :love: :shake: :love:
    ...perhaps that's why I'm still single... :grin:

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Misanthrope: Friendship AND romance in one person is the best what you can get in life. One night stands are totally incompatible with it and there is nothing to admire in them. Also, one line will never do it. My best tip would be to stop thinking about getting a girl and instead focus on building strong friendships with people you know (of both genders) and meeting new ones. Sooner or later, you'll feel sparkles between yourself and one of the female friends. This is way better and much less stressful. Plus, the odds of it working out are way higher. It really looks to me like you're looking for love and sex won't bring it into your life.

6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oh come on guys! relatioships aren't meant to be easy, if they were the world would be full of smiley happy people.

NEWSFLASH!!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!

Just chill, let things happen as they will and go with it. We all know life's a bitch and relationships even more so.

At the end of the day...

"When you get kicked in the balls by a woman you can cry, but when a women rips your heart out just go and get drunk"

Girls, in our case just drink cheap wine, watch a chick flick and eat chocolate... or go on a violent rampage, either/or

xxx

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

I see nothing wrong with it and who knows: maybe that night can be the starting point of a bit longer term relationship. Besides, only women talk about "love" when they feel like they need to kick someone in the balls. :shake:

8. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I've never had a girlfriend. Rant over.

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Arr, 'tis lonely on the high seas... ;)

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Now explain to me why you call me a loser...

11. chevalier

Media:
    @Deathmage: In the end, this will probably make you better off when you meet the right woman. The less history the better. Besides, not like you're going to be able to marry any time soon, so you can focus on learning and getting your degree and then a job before thinking about settling down with someone. Sounds better now?

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sticks dynamite into Chev's soapbox*

Anyways, relationships suck.

13. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Arabwel, darling, there's only sucking in the really GOOD relationships :eek:

I'm loving my present relationship. She has tickets to Episode Three, and after, we're gonna make out like bunnies. TEAR INTO THE WEEKEND!!

14. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    @chev: Somewhat, yeah. I've stopped worrying about it too much. Not too important, anyhow.

15. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

@ Uytuun

You aren't counted, unless you have suddenly turned into a Regular Ice Queen of Finland. Which is, of course, impossible since belgians have too warm blood to act like cold fishes. So, want to come to my place? :p

[ May 21, 2005, 00:35: Message edited by: Wirhe ]

16. chevalier

Media:
    @Arendil: I need to ask you something and you have PMs disabled. Have GG? It's 4350443 for me. ICQ 175609628 will also do, or mail, or something.

17. Arendil Gems: 6/31

@chev - i should change my profile settings, but easiest way is email - KasperskiP@acn.waw.pl

[edit - seems my profile is updated now...]

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

I realy do hate it how the urrent boneheaded bastard of a male seems tohave time for jsut about everyone else but not me *sigh*

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Not worth your time Ara.

And Wirhe, Man I'm honoured not to be included in the Regular "Ice Queen of Finland gang". :p

20. chevalier

Media:
    Men generally tend to be unworthy of women's time, anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.