1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    As of 01/28/2010, we are officially divorced. :cry: The judge waived the 90-day waiting period and signed the papers....and off came my ring after these many tough months. This f***ing sucks. :wail:

Now....where the f*** in my pitty sex?!?!? I've got 4 mega-hot female friends, and not a single one of them is putting out! The f***ing nerve of those B****es! :grr:

2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

It requires nerve not to have sex with an aggressive male having a tough time emotionally?

3. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I would hope so if I become single... :banana:

4. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I would hope so if I get a girlfriend and then become single :p

5. Kitrax

Media:
    Where I come from, there are 2 "healing" stages (and by that, I mean a cheap excuse for a chick to f*** one of their male friends).

The fist stage is 'Pity Sex'. This is where the female friend feels bad for their friend and tries to comfort them emotionally. She then gets really turned on by the sight of her emotionally wounded male friend, and things quickly escalate to sex. This stage is a "I need someone to hold and comfort my empty soul" stage for a guy, and for every guy ever born, sex is a *waaaaaaaay* better cure for the soul than any chicken soup, no matter how tasty it may be. :D

After a period of grieving, all the guy's friends - male and female - decide it's time for you to get "back in the game", and there's nothing better than 'Rebound Sex' to achieve such goals. This stage is purely a self-esteem boost. Leading up to this point, a guy might feel like he's got nothing to offer. Afterwards, he has that "Damn! I've still got it!!!" outlook on life. (Note to women: This is where you scream your brains out...even if the poor sap is sporting a 3" pecker and generally sucks in bed. Fake it for his ego. :p (Fortunately, I don't suffer from either problems. :love: ))

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Why go through all that hassle when you can just get NSA? I want me some? I pick up the phone, give my friend a call, tell her I feel like whacking a pinata tonight, and that's it.

7. Kitrax

Media:
    I thought "whacking a pinata" was a one man - one hand operation.... :p

8. Triactus

Media:
    Unless his friend is in the 1-800 numbers... :p

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

If her tingly bits look like a pinata, you are going to have to worry about more than just candy coming out, DotW.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Actually, "whacking the pinata" is the PG way of describing things better suited for a Rated-R environement. I pioneered the term a few RRT back.

And for the record, it's with the same chick that produced a classic stashed on a SD card that caused a lot of controversy when I sent it to the wrong chick. :shake:

11. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

If all that is true my friends really suck.

12. Triactus

Media:
    If they do, what are you complaining about? LOL :lol:

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I think we'll be moving all relationship discussions to the MUG shortly as it doesn't seem to be possible to keep this one at a PG-13 level any more.

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I actually had a civil conversation with my ex-husband today. It was very bizarre, and both he and his wife looked twitchy (she is the girl he divorced me to marry)
    I'm guessing that he has never told his kids about his first marriage, and they're worried that I'll bring it up.
    It would server them right. I knew about my father's first marriage from the time I was 6. Don't try to hide these things from kids, they'll find out eventually from other sources...

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Oh and I guess my interest broke up with her boyfriend after a long (drunk) conversation we had. The big thing with that is one thing she said is that she "wished she could be on the same page, but she has a boyfriend."

And well, two days later that problem was resolved.

16. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That's really odd Stef. Why would you even be in their lives at all? Why would he even bring up a previous marriage to the kids if they never asked?

17. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

It's funny you mention that, my father told me about his first marriage when I was about 11 years old. He must have thought it was time to show me that life is not a simple, black and white operation. I had always thought that my father was a perfect Mormon -- I was glad that I found out from him that his life had not been as . . . cookie cutter as I had thought.

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, we still have mutual friends, and the possibility of stories occurring during our marriage being brought up is pretty high. It's better that the children learn from the parents and not the parents' friends.
    Still, not my problem *shrug* I will not tell the kids, but that doesn't mean no-one else will.

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    There are few things more annoying than flirting intensely with a gorgeous lady for a couple hours, only to see her being taken home by a best girlfriend of hers, to prevent things from getting interesting. Had I known she only wanted to play I would have invested my time elsewhere. Meh.

Undeniably gorgeous girl though, and nice girlfriend - still, very annoying.

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

It's not going to happen. FML.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.