1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Truth be told, when I posted this I expected an assault of self-righteous, do-goody weaklings. I'm actually pleasantly surprised to find someone who shares my views.

2. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

All that matters is that I get to hear whatever I want to hear. And from you it's not particularly attractive, but from others ;)

3. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    It's a bit of a cliche to say that but there are no rules in love or war. Whatever it takes (and I mean it).

FYI just because I look good doesn't mean I am good. :evil:

FYI just because I look good doesn't mean I'm into guys. :p

4. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    But if I'm good, does that mean I'm ugly? :cry:

5. Disciple of The Watch

That's what you get for being a do-goody weakling.

ION, saw the gal I mentioned in the Rated-R RRT. More on that there.

6. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Probably. :D

Unfortunately for me I don't look that good which may mean something else entirely. :p

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ah! So happy right now. Ladyfriend came over, we watched The Birds (really goofy, bee tee dubs), and we basically figured out how we're going to make this work. Bitter Joy because she is leaving for Ireland, and then going to Africa over the summer, but I am still happy at even the thought of her. :)

8. Saber

Got blindsided... the girl I am "seeing" (but not really...) invited me to her Christmas party... didn't realize there would be 30 family members there, all of whom classified me as the 'boyfriend.' Great.

(This is not the girl I was referring to in my last post... I wouldn't mind being called boyfriend by her!)

9. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

That's what you get for going to a Christmas party!

Shoulda known better Saber.

10. Saber

:doh: I know, I realized as I was in the car and she said, "You, Nate (her sister's boyfriend), and my aunt's new boyfriend are going to be hazed, by the way," that I am considered her boyfriend.

Of course, to get out of the situation I am going to end up hurting her in some way, no doubt. Stupid of me to get into situations like this.

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I miss my lady. Not gonna see her until January 6th. This makes me sad.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So after a 5 hour talk on Xmas, Jessica and I have tentatively agreed that I will move back in around the end of January...but not as husband and wife, but roommates with the occasional benefit of sex. That's not the only benefit...we agreed that we can be as naked as we want - as much as we want around the house (as long as neither of us have company over). Since I've been at my parent's place, and Jessica's mom and her boyfriend have been living in my old computer room, neither of us get to walk around nude...ever. That's a big deal for both of us, and we're both excited to get our freedom back! Not to mention I still get to ogle my soon to be ex-wife as much as I want. :bigeyes:

For those who care:

I still love her deeply. I find her attractive physically, emotionally, and mentally.
    She still loves/cares for me, and she's still finds me attractive physically and mentally...and she knows, and openly admits that she will never meet another man who can please her in bed like I can! :love:
    She just needs to grow emotionally, find what makes her happy in life...and if God, karma, and the fates smile upon me: she will slowly begin to fall in love with me again. :kneel:

I'm now willing to sign the papers, and I can think of no better day to file together than on January 21st...the day my parents basically forced us to get legally married. We've never done things the "traditional" way...and as Jessica put it, "We're kind of like Dr. Cox and Jordan from Scrubs. That damn piece of paper screwed everything up!"

With that said, we shall see how things go from here. I'll update you guys whenever something big happens.

Caradhras likes this.
  13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Best of luck to you, Kit. You are on one hell of a rollercoaster and I know I could never face it with the strength you have displayed.

I'm arranging returning back to Solihull on the 29th. I've been home for the Christmas time, my parents have done nothing but argue, the cat is hiding in my room where he hates putting up with them sulking and it was previously off limits. Seeing my grandad was a massive shock to me.

I last saw him on my birthday, he was happy, had a full head of hair, didn't have all that much energy and had a fairly full figure.

He looks like a skeleton! He's lost all of his hair and keeps feeling so cold and almost on the verge of sleep, he's coughing constantly as well. I got him some books for Christmas and he started reading one, but where he laughed it would hurt and make him cough so he had to put them down.

At least we got to see him, he is a central part of this family and it's really broken my heart seeing him like this. We have to all try and be strong for Grandma, my step-father probably doesn't care and my mother is trying to be strong and deal with my step-father where they keep arguing - this leaves me with the cat and a boyfriend who I can only talk to via MSN (at least his phone has it at work)

A main concern is that the last death in the family was on the 26th of October 1988 and I don't know how I'll handle it myself, let alone figuring out what the family needs me to do.

14. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Good luck Kit, one of the most frustrating things is having a physical relationship when you want more from it. Hope it works out for you.

15. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I dunno. For me, the most frustrating thing is having more when you just want a physical relationship... :p

16. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I was gonna add that to preserve my manhood... but didn't :(

17. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It takes marriage to truly understand frustration in relationships.

18. Disciple of The Watch

From RBP...

Hell yeah! Family warfare on my sire's side, with ME being the center! It's fun and fun explaining that I wasn't at my grandfather's funeral because some nameless lying scumbag (*cough*sire*cough*) said I KNEW about the funeral, which was NOT the case!

While for some of them it pained me to do so (there were a couple that were alright in this sorry bunch)... I turned my back on them, grabbed a keg of kerosene, soaked up whatever remaining (relationship) bridge I had with this bunch of silly sorry bastards, then set it ablaze while I forced them to watch. Hell, while it was burning, I had some nature. And then I got hungry, and then I made s'mores on the burning bridge. And then I left.

Felt damn good doing so, too. So long, you sorry bastards. I don't need you bunch. And that's the bottom line... cause I just don't give a [bleep]!

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I was surprised to hear from my father this year actually.

Apparently he has no idea why I was 'making a fuss' about needing an electric chair - he had been 'helping' me by finding something idea for my needs... because there are perfectly good mobility scooters on ebay for roughly £150 after all. :rolleyes:

After correcting his misconceptions with a variety of descriptions on the current state of his intellect and hopeful allusions to his supposed humour.

I reminded him he lied to get out of maintenance for 18 years and he's supposedly sending something to help towards it :rolleyes:

If I get money out of a scotsman I will be astounded.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Off-topic, but where is the MUG?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.