1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh, 8! Why must you tempt me so! Now I just have to say:

I know that mine does, hyarr, hyarr, hyarr. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink.

Disciple of The Watch likes this.
  2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The wife has already spent our Income Tax return that we haven't even filed yet. :bad: She wants me to plan a week's vacation to Maui, Hawaii for our 3 year anniversary in September. I was hoping to go to So. California this summer to see my 2 brothers...I know I'm not going to have enough vacation time to do both, and even if I did, I don't think we could afford both. :bad:

Why does money burn holes in women’s pockets? :nono:

3. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

That's why they are best kept naked... no pockets :p

Kitrax likes this.
  4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    LMAO! :lol: So true! :thumb:

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Correction: Having two guys who are *very* interested in you sucks :doh:

6. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I blame my high school for not educating me on the concept of the friend zone. I mean, I knew- and was [good] friends with [mostly]- everyone in my school for about ten years before dating became a factor. All there was for anyone to date was friends, and that's how it worked...

Times have changed.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Not much going in this part of the world, and it's absolutely fine with me. The return to shall we say, my roots, isn't exactly popular with the girlies. Fine with me... singledom has it's perks. There's no big rush to find someone else, and that chica will have to prove herself, and big time. Until then... I walk alone, and I'm fine with it.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Hokay, before the crew of spammers invade RBP, then let's move this show in the right thread.

So, like I said in RBP, I had plans with a chick this week, which as you know, were screwed up by the fact I have to play bouncer on Saturday evening. F*** you, boss.

Anyways, like I said, I don't worry too hard with this one, whatever happens, happens. This is a friend of mine, so she and I *do* share history.

It's still amazing how much change a few months can bring forward, though.

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Try weeks, I have two people declaring their undying love for me and apparently a couple of others interested. WTF?!?!

I may be 8people but there's only so much to go around!

10. Disciple of The Watch

Haha, quite the magnet, I see, peeps.

I just DCed the chica I had plans with... she wasn't very pleased about our plans being screwed up... but she says next week's good, and that she has a surprise in store for me as well. Hmmm.

On a different note, I think it's time for me to break away from my crew. They're good people, no doubt about it, but I feel the recent arguments/closet-emptying we had with each other sometime ago left some permanant damage on some friendships. Then there's the fact I've undergone some... personality changes as well, and they don't make the unanimity. Some embrace the newer, harder-edged, cruder and a few more 'er' adjectives in the branch, some others have plainly turned their backs on me. Wusses.

11. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

On the upside, I have absolutely no trouble on the relationship front. And haven't had for six months. Nothing, absolutely nothing is happening.

Maybe because I don't care one bit because I have vastly more important things to take care about regarding my health. I'll rather be alive than dead and loved.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Woah. Just... woah. I'm speechless. What a kickass evening with that chica.

13. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ok, bad news from my side.

One of my mates saw my girlfriend kissing one of my other mates at the weekend in a pub. She never said anything to me. When I took it up with her a few days ago, she admitted it but said it was just 2 people who had had too much to drink, and it meant nothing. I finished her on the spot and said I don't want anything to do with her anymore. I also had a go at my mate, I trusted that guy for gods sake. But now she's texting me all the time saying she still loves me and misses me, and that kiss meant nothing. She says she knows it shouldnt have happened but it did and there's nothing she can do about it now. She wants to meet me tonight to discuss things and so I can 'hear her out'.

It's crap, I want to get my mind off it but whatever I do, all I can think about is them two. When I think of my mate with his hands allover my baby I want to both throw up AND go trashing the place both at the same time. I want to go mental. It's like I don't know either of them anymore. I'm so cut up. I trusted her 100%, she can be a bit flirty but I never for a second thought she'd actually do anything.

She says it was a stupid drunken moment and she regrets it, but if I won't take her back then she wants to at least be friends, because she says I'm her best friend. She knew that cheating is the 1 thing that will cause me to disown her completely. I'm really pissed off, and disappointed.

What hurts the most is that I was out that night too, and saw her about 30 minutes before this happened. She seemed fine, she didn't seem drunk to me. Then later that night she was acting the same as usual with me, like nothing had happened. It could have happened other times and I would have no idea....

I'm just fckin gutted. I don't know what to do with myself.

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Depends if you believe it really meant nothing or not. If you don't trust her, you can't really say you love her though. I wouldn't be so rash, it does hurt though.

15. Barmy Army

Media:
    I don't care if it did mean anything or not. She's done the 1 thing I can never forgive. I'm just ignoring her now until she gets bored of messaging me.

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

What type of kiss was it? Like, peck on the cheek or tongue twisting?

The same happened to me, except she wasn't drunk. It hurt like hell, but if she wanted to come back, I would take her. We never had a conversation about it because she broke up with me before I found out. But I love her enough to disregard that absolute worst breach in trust.

Try and find out more info before ditching her completely. If it was just a single kiss, I would take her back man... this situation may make her realize that a kiss is not worth losing you. If you love her, give her a second chance.

17. Disciple of The Watch

Such a breach of trust is a very bad omen for any kind of future. So while I'm having trouble believing what I'm about to say myself... I agree with Barms here.

A chick that would do that to me would end up on a quick one-way trip to the Blacklist.

18. Barmy Army

Media:
    We had a discussion and she gave a very heartfelt apology, said she doesn't know how it happened, didn't mean it to happen, was drunk and would do anything to not have done it. I believe she's sorry and believe she regrets it. She says she didn't tell me because it was such a meaningless thing she didn't see the point in ruining what me and her had over that so she wanted to just forget about it and put it behind her. And she says she still loves me and I'm important to her etc. etc. I believe her, but I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to totally trust her again, so I don't think it's fair. If we had an argument, I might bring it up. I don't think I'll get back with her... grr what a mess. I do care about her, she's all I can think about. I hate relationships lol.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Barmy, no advice here. I had a similar situation in the past and screwed it up, so I'm not qualified. People need forgiveness, but at the same time they need fairness and not being held to their past transgressions in every quarrel to come. Just don't punish her because punitive break-ups are one of the stupidest things humanity has come up with of late.

20. Disciple of The Watch

I recently experienced one of my friend's dark side, recently... and she experienced mine. Not a pleasent experience, but it strangely gave me an odd feeling of peace of mind. I held back the possibility of a relationship with her because I wasn't 100% sure of what I was getting into. Well, now I know. Seeing the reverse of the medal changes perspectives.

Various trips down memory lane allowed me to clean out some skeletons in the closet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.