1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

On the lips (and once on the cheek at the end), and she seemed receptive to it, but she was the one who pulled back (after quite a few kisses though). Of course, then she said, "See you senior year," which certainly put a damper on the fact that I just kissed the most beautiful person I've ever seen :p

EDIT: HA! So, I messaged her explaining that I if i was out of line, then I was sorry, and she messaged me back confirming that she is interested, and the only thing keeping her away is the fact that she is going to be abroad. But she added that once she gets back, if we are both still single, we should plan on "another perfect date." I am quite excited. Now I just have to make it to September :p

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Woop Woop! You go boy! :D

You could always ask her to e-mail you naked pics of herself so you do last until september... :evil:

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Well, she is a photographer and a dancer, so I'm sure she could take some very high quality photos of her in interesting positions :p

4. Triactus

Media:
    There, you see! Don't let go of that one... :)

My girlfriend is a masseuse (in the non-sexual sense.... lol). That is another trait that is good for your partner to have... :D

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    As long as she only gives you a happy ending....

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Ends justify the means?

7. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

The girl I'm working for is a dancer too, plus she speaks French. Even if I know what she's saying I still pretend she's talking dirty to me :p

8. Triactus

Media:
    Want me to teach you dirty phrases to say to her? :p

9. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Really? Does French sound that dirty (in a good way) to you guys?

A beautiful woman talking Italian or Spanish would probably turn me on so I guess I can understand the attraction. Some languages are just like that. If the girl is really hot she could speak Latin and still get as much interest though... :p

10. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Well, I have no clue what she's saying, so I hear what I want to hear.

Which makes it dirty.

Plus when it's written it looks pretty cool.

11. Caradhras

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Ok, quick test:

Pourriez-vous m'indiquer le chemin de la gare?

Does this look cool or dirty to you? :)

12. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Compared to something like:

"Get-r-done" or "Cat in the hat"

Absolutely.

Honestly though, "le chemin de la gare?" looks pretty dirty.

And nobody can argue the coolness of "Pourriez-vous m'indiquer."

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

The end always justifies the means.

14. Caradhras

Media:
    That's relative, would you consider "could you direct me to the station" to be cool or dirty? I guess not.

That being said if it really sounds so dirty I could totally rock in the States by asking directions to pretty ladies. Of course there would be the risk of impending lawsuits... Nevermind... It sounded like a good idea though. :o

Always and even more so in relationships.

15. Triactus

Media:
    Oh yeah, baby, bring it on... :love:

16. Caradhras

Media:
    I feel like posting some really dirty lines in French but I think I'd better not violate forum laws and send some text messages to a hottie instead. :p

17. Triactus

Media:
    You could always go to MUG and post them there... :)

18. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Actually that depends on context and possible innuendo. Exactly which "station" are we talking about here? :p

19. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

My ex wife used that on me. I'll provide the translation:

"You were useful for a time and so I said I would love you forever. But because I'm a woman in a feminist society, I don't have to keep my word or follow my promises -- all of the stuff i said about 'through thick and through thin, through good times and bad' was all unmitigated BS -- it only applies to men. Gor us women, as soon as we don't feel like being honorable people and keeping our promises, we go to Oprah or Dr. Phil or our slutty girlfriends to get a cheap BS line like this to give us a reason to leave because the fact is that as soon as things aren't going 100% our way we're gonna bail and everyone will cheer for us and characterize every disagreement you and I ever had as 'abuse'. Now I'm off to suck another man's resources dry, among other things"

I'm not bitter or anything. Christmas time is the worst time, let me tell you.

Disciple of The Watch likes this.
  20. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    That's the key: no longer useful means no further obligation to honor those statements, apparently. Not even to acknowledge them really. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.