1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No shame in going down fighting, Kit... you did your best.

2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I was wondering what the news were with you Kit. Like DotW said, you did you best, you tried to make it work and it didn't. You can at least be at peace about that.

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That sucks Kit....but on the plus side you can get a LOT of pity sex now!

4. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Kit, there's a lot of us that have been through similar things -- you won't get pity from us, but rather empathy. I hope you understand the difference.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I do. I know everyone's experience is different, but it helps to talk about it.

Are you offering? :evil:

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Dah-dum, dah-dum, dah-dum... I got dumped. No sufficient explanation offered. She said she got an inferiority complex with me, but honestly, that's only a BS excuse...

It hurt.

Ho-hum, nothing I can't get over with I suppose...

7. Triactus

Media:
    You seem to take it quite well, you're signing and everything... :)

Yeah, getting dumped is never easy. The only thing that helps is time (and pity ''action''... :p). Well, if it is true she had an inferiority complex with you, that means you're really something.. :)

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "It isn't you, it's me ...."

"I love you, but I'm not in love with you...."

"You're so BIG...."

All lies some women say because they don't have the courage to be honest.

9. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    You forgot a big one T2:

"I'm not ready for a committed relationship. But if I was it would definitely be with you!"

(two days later you learn she's married to this other guy...)

Wait... why would being "BIG" count as a negative? Unless I'm misinterpreting the meaning there... :shake:

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Huh...Jessica gave me that exact line. :cry:

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Assuming I haven't missed his point, I'm pretty sure that T2 didn't intend it as a negative but as another lie told due to lack of courage to be honest. Kinda like faking an orgasm, I suppose.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Which is just dumb.

Never saw the point in faking. Making the guy feel better? Pfft, if he wants praise he can damn well earn it :p

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I f***ing hate that. If I am not doing something right, tell me so I can fix it and make you feel pleasure, don't just fake it and let me continue making the same mistakes!!! Grrrrrrrr :mad:

14. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I've faked it at least once that I remember...The act was so tedious, saying something would've meant that I'm not interested about her and not just disliking the sex at the moment...

15. Saber

Kind of hard for a guy to fake one, seeing as (MUG material ahead -- spoiler alert!)
    we have semen blast from our manmeat like an elephant blowing water out of it's trunk. Unless you're a dribbler.

I would have rather had her tell me so I could've adjusted; then perhaps she wouldn't have felt the need to cheat on me. Blah, crazy psycho-*****.

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Or, unless you use a condom.

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

There is a pressure point one can use to re-direct one's semen in one's urine stream.

18. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    So, yes, and this is for all the ladies out there: Men can fake their orgasms as well :D

19. Saber

Argh. This is quite upsetting - I had a (maybe) date with one of the most beautiful girls last night and I think we really hit it off. Then we went to a party together, I walked her home, kissed her goodnight, and then realized that she is not going to be back on campus until my junior year in college... September 2010. She is really amazing too, I had probably the best time I've had at college with her last night.

Of course, I can't even tell if she likes me back - she is normally a friendly, bubbly person, so I honestly can't tell if she is really interested in me, or if she just wants to be friends.

But, I haven't felt this way about someone (particularly after only hanging out a few times) in a long time; it sucks she is going to be in Ireland next semester.

20. Triactus

Media:
    when you kissed her goodnight, was it on the cheeks or on the lips?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.