1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I used to feel this way as well - but obviously, I changed my mind, because my ex completly swept me off my feet and showed me how beautiful love can be.

Sweep him off his feet. Show him how much of a beautiful thing love can be. That's my advice. You're free to do whatever you want with it.

2. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

How'd the date go Jan? Hope you offered her to come in for coffee. ;)

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Wish I could, DotW.. wish I could. but there are just a FEW problems with that, such as him not knowing i love him, his borderline psycho ex, the massive distance... *sigh* i can't just tell him that I love him becuase i don't want to lose his (admittedly sporadic) friendship.

I just keep wishing that what he poted means he is in a similar state as I am, about me. But.. it is not exactly likely. :(

4. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Is there any point in having a "Sporadic" friendship if it makes you miserable? How will you ever know if he feels the same if you don't tell him? Chances are that this post was aimed at his psycho ex and is not exactly set in stone.

@ Duffin: Not bad (I hope) We're seeing each other again on Saturday, so fingers crossed :D

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    It is only sporadic because he doesnöt come online much.. whjenb he does, we fdo talk and keep in contact...

and, alas, he specified that this was not about the psycho ex in that post. *sigh* I keep thinking, it has been about 2 months since we had our brief.. thing.. and since then i am not aware of anyone new in his life so I keep hopingI still have hope.. not that I do.

6. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yeh if the friendships sporadic and making you
    unhappy Jan is right. Tell him, whats the worst that can happend? He may say he doesnt feel the same but then atleast you know and can get on with your friendship and he may turn round and say he feels just the same. You've got nothing to lose. :)

@ Jan - Brilliant, stick in there mate. :thumb:

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Carpe Diem, Ara. Seize the moment, seize the chance, and tell him about what you feel. It's better to know the truth than to wander in a grey zone of incertainty and deception, IMO. And I echo Duffin - you've got nothing to lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.