1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Real alignment

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Extremist, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Modjahed Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

lawful evil :cool: I'll do something as long as I can't be charged with it, but then again I'm loyal to my friends and stuff so maybe I'm Chaotic Neutral :/ I hate Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil... One makes me sick, and the other is dangerous to hang around with. hehe :D

3. B_FH Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Neutral Good

4. caleb Banned

Chaotic good.

More "crapola" - BTA

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited April 20, 2001).]

5. herf Guest

i took the test and it said i was neutral evil.
    heres what the test said about neutral evil characters!

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

that sounds exactly like me!

6. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

We'll get along damn well, Herf.
    Hell, I get along famously with Viconia.

7. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Argh! The true logic of Mechanus has forced it's way into my brain, and now I've just had a real thought! I better tell you now quick before it dies of loneliness!

Let's say there is a horrible and sick murder. People will remember Shura's ravings and rantings and if the poilce hear about it Shura immediately becomes a prime suspect, whether he actually did it or not.

In fact ranting and raving will ensure that the police devote most of their time to you, perhaps to the exclusion of the real culprit.

Look at it Shura, you already have been branded a pervert by some people here just based on what you said. They do not even know if you are joking (I confess I do not either)!

I did not get my chance to reply on the locked threads, but I've read them through and I must say: perhaps you need to get some help. When I had.....troubles....I did not solve them on my own. Man on his own is weak. I don't believe you're a real pervert or a bad guy, but seriously one day you may come very close to crossing the line (and I don't just mean on this boards).

Nobody here can help you. You must take the appropriate measures.....

Urgh......my thought...it is gone. :(

It has died of loneliness. Sorry for the abrupt end but I swear that's what happens sometimes.

8. GONMAR Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Depend what mood I wake up in...but usually Neutral Good.

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Thanks for your thoughts, Rak.
    Here's one taken from the Wheel Of Time: Life is a dream. You wake when morning comes.

When the police come for me, I'll be ready for death. Anytime, anywhere.

I cannot get help and I don't want help.

10. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] recently i have found that i'm quite evil, what a surprise... *sound of blood-curdling screams which are silenced abruptly and fade into gurgles* ;)

11. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No matter on tales you speak Shura, I'll be first to help you if anything happens. I was newbie and angered and haven't realized that you are true friend in heart. Sometimes I speak things and then regret for that as you probably do. And that's what I feel right now. Am I sound pathetic? Yes. So what? Is it bad to be sorry for quick thoughts? I trully am chaotic but I don't escape from my fate like some others.
    Anyway, you never attacked me personally. And I said shits because I wanted to defend some newbies. I'm sorry man!
    Of course, there will be some people here to say they don't understand me. But I don't give a damn. To get your friendship is more then they can provide me in lifetime.
    Stay cool.

12. Nightal Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Chaotic Neutral

The test showed me this, I'v also been turned down by the dutch army Psychilogical test, I didn't have the dicipline for rules, so they said. :( :( :(

School is really a disaster to, as are my parents, my soccercoach and other authority figures, who really press unfair rules, like detention, what is the use of it? Like I will obey them next time!

I like conflicts but justice is also very important to me thus CN and not CG or CE.

P.S.
    I am Chaotic evil on Sundaymornings, (beer makes you chance alignment)

[This message has been edited by Nightal (edited April 21, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.