1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RBP History!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Felinoid, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Damn, didn't spammed as much as I would have liked to. RBP beware of the day I have internet back!

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Okay, I've got run-through 7 slated for just after RBP#62 finishes up, since Shell volunteered. Anyone who would like to be included with her should speak up now. :D

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ooo, I'm number 4 for posting. Does that make me Princess of Spam? :hmm: Felinoid, remind me to send you some cookies for all your hard work on this.

5. Felinoid

Sorry kuemp, but to qualify for Prince or Princess of SPAM you must get to quadruple digits. You shouldn't be too far away by now, but I'm going to put off tallying #63 until I've got Shell and Dfly's counts up.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Even with the last two month's at best sporadic spam, I haven't lost my place. Interesting.

7. Felinoid

Dfly and Shell are in now, and everything is up to date. You can thank my busted laptop for the sudden influx of activity on this. Anyway, we finally have someone who has over 50% of their posts in the RB (up to March 9th, anyway): Dragonfly had 880 posts in the RB out of 1618.

kuemper's probably up to at least 1000 RB posts by the time of this post, making her a true Princess of SPAM, but it doesn't become official until RBP#65 closes and is tallied. And, astonishingly, it looks like Dfly will be another SPAM Princess soon, as she's likely up to at least 950 by now, having appeared on the list right at #5 and bumping just about everybody down a spot. She is truly a dedicated spammer. :shake:

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Fascinating stuff. Good work, Felinoid.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Ehh, I'm getting pretty high in that list. Since I am just next to Dfly, does that make her my Spam Princess?

10. Felinoid

Sorry, no. You don't qualify for SPAM Prince just yet. 81 more posts! (Dfly would be a good choice when you get there, though.)

11. Disciple of The Watch

Right. :heh: Well, I should reach the 81 posts needed to bust the 1000 needed by the next RBP or two. And if she's willing, I'm taking Dfly as Spam Princess.

Ahh, to think that not even a year ago, I was but a humble turquoise, posting every now and then... look what I've become, I'm well on my way to become a Spam Prince. :heh:

[I'm not entirely sure that "spam prince" is a title for which you should strive - dmc]

[ April 18, 2006, 19:31: Message edited by: dmc ]

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good call, dmc.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Damn, me and chev' have LOTS of kiddies, it seems :p

/me reigns all royal-like-

14. Disciple of The Watch

Hmm, well, tell you what, you're right, dmc, but I'm not actively striving for that title. It's kind of a natural evolution.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    A Queen and two princesses of spam. Who shall their king and princes be? :p

Since I've only got 16.28% of my total posts in the RBP, does that make me a Spam wanna-be? :rolleyes: :rolling:

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

No young Kitrax for know that at nearly 30% I am a SPAMLord, and know further I am SithSPAMLord and soon my young apprentice we shall have our revenge....

17. Disciple of The Watch

Chev is supposed to be Ara's King of Spam, while Dfly is my own Princess of Spam. No need to worry about the Spam Legacy :p

So am I. What of it?

18. Felinoid

Oy. People, settle down. It requires at least 1000 posts in the RBP to be royalty, and as the counts go up I may have to revise that for inflation. Ara is the undisputed Queen of SPAM, chev is the current King, Ofelix is the Prince, and kuemper is the Princess. That's ALL for now, but some may be added later.

Now, I have to admit I like the idea of the SPAM Lords and Ladies, but I think that should be determined by the percentages. This one wouldn't need to be adjusted for inflation, so I'm setting a firm one-third rule. The people who qualify are Dragonfly, Arabwel, Laiwethel, Disciple, and Ofelix.

Now, since chev doeesn't qualify I declare the Kingdom of SPAM to be a matriarchy under the rule of Queen Arabwel, who has granted her son Ofelix a lordship of his own. DotW, Lai, and Dfly are the other lord and ladies of the land. Ara, disappointed by her daughter kuemper's lack of interest in the running of the kingdom, is looking to adopt/birth another daughter or two (though she may get sons along the way ;) ). Sound good?

19. Harbourboy

Spam royalty? Words escape me. :borg:

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

/me angles for DM's place in the spam hierachy.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.