1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia sighs and sadly crawls back up the tunnel. Emerging she says, "The Heart is there but so are a lot of walking, thinking mushrooms who call it the Creator and want to keep it. It is in a very large cavern. At least it seemed large to me. Couldn't see if there are any other entrances but the air is fresh with a slight draft.

By the way, Delinos, do you have any idea how to undo this size and get me back to normal?"

Nakia looks around. "Atten, me head hurts. No, I don't need healing different sort of hurt. I'm thinking things that halflings don't think at least not normally. By Yondalla, I think I'm thinking more like a druid then a halfling.

Oh I just want to be a halfling, normal size natch."

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"I have a spell that reverses it." Kelvados said. "This should work... Frecswet Naszuit Oivury!" Kelvados looked at Nakia hopefully.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia just sits for moment then suddenly feels her clothes tightning up. She jumps up, twists around trying to see herself. She feels her face. "Sideburns okay. Thanks, Kelvados."

She gets her armour and equipment back from Sepp and is quickly dressed and ready to go. Just not sure where.

"Sepp, are there any other underground entrances that might lead to the mushroom cavern?"

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Not a problem," Kelvados said quietly.

5. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Yes, Nakia," Sepp said. "The left passage from our mushroom farm cave goes to the mushroom people's territory. When I was about ten years old, they started appearing up from those tunnels. After Ma had a talk with them, we agreed to stay away from them if they stayed away from us."

6. Nakia

Media:
    "It seems a pity to me to have to fight them. They are only protecting what they think helps them survive.

Hey, Atten wake up. Maybe you could talk to them. You've got an in with living things and they are certainly alive. They use some form of mental thought something like what Black uses."

She looks around. "Where are Jex and Maron?"

Nakia is obviously edgy and wants to get moving somewhere, anywhere. Just to get away from her thoughts if nothing else.

"If talking won't work anyone know some good area spells? I really don't want to hurt those things if it can be avoided."

7. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Alexi's party was passing by Sepp's village that day. They had been travelling all day and getting farther and farther away from their target. Without food the party would keep slowing down untill they would all colapse.

"We need some food", said Alexi anxiously.

So Alexi's small fleet stopped. Alexi got off his horse and walked over to the door of Sepp's house. He knocked 4 times.

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Delphinae, scouting for Sepp's group, spots Alexi's party entering the valley. Smiling at the familiar banner they carry, she lopes down to where the elves have stopped, raising her hand in a gesture of friendship. "Hail, and welcome to the house of Sepp! He and his newly found friends are currently away on a quest, but I may be able to..."

Spotting the prince, she trails off and suddenly kneels. "Prince Alexi, I did not mean to address thee in such a familiar manner. Forgive me. What is thy need? How may I be of assistance?"

9. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex slipped out of the shadows. "The Mushroom people are called Mycoids. They are generally peaceful. I akin them to bears. They won't cause you harm unless they feel that you are a threat to them or their territory. If we need to fight them, we'll need to be prepared." Jex removed his cloak, it was a nice cloak, but nowhere near the piwafi of his fathers that he kept in his bag. Cutting strips from the cloak, he grabbed one and tied it around his neck, so that it could cover his mouth and nose if need be. Handing the strips to the others he said "We'll need these if it comes to combat. By the way, I think Maron stayed closer to the surface. She seemed timid about the underground. I'll go find her if we need her?"

10. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Alexi whispered something into one of his guards' ears. "I do not know you. I am Alexi Alantie of the Kindom of Mornie. I would not want to be a bother but would you happen to know where we could get our hands on a great deal of food, fast. I will pay any price for it.", Alexi said with haste.

11. Felinoid

"I am sorry, My Prince, I did not mean to presume. My name is Delphinae Ursallo. I was raised by two of thy humble subjects, and I do not know much of the social graces practiced in thy court. I shall lead thee to Sepp, the current owner of this land, so that thou might be able to work out whatever deal thou wishes with him."

12. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"Thank you that would be splendid", said Alexi trying to sound as princely as possible.

"You are a half drow are you not?"

13. Felinoid

Surprised, Delphinae looked up for a moment before bowing her head once again. "N...no, My Lord. I am human. One of Sepp's friends is a half-drow named Jex, and two of the others are full drow, but I have no such lineage. My ... coloring is a simple birth defect that I have managed to turn to my benefit in my chosen profession."

Looking up again, she turned a pained look on the prince. "I mean no disrespect, but had thou not heard of me? I am told I was the talk of the village for a good month-and-a-half after my arrival. I...I would have thought my accomplishments, at least, would have reached the ears of the royal court." Her head drooped again, this time in shame. "I suppose I was not worthy of being discussed in thy presence."

14. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"I wouldn't want to fight the mushroom-people either, if we can at all avoid it. I know some of them, like Six-hundred-ten, the one who was with the little mushroombabies when we first came into our cave. They're not very interesting to talk to, but they're not mean. I can't believe that they've had the Earth's Heart for all these years, and I never knew anything about it." Sepp shook his head.

[ July 29, 2005, 21:14: Message edited by: Scot ]

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"They may speak a certain language called Morrosty, the language of the Myconids in the Underdark... Myself and Kelvados know quite a bit of it." Delinos said, " And a few ways to deal with unruly Myconids."

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"It's all very well for the Myconids to be guarding the Heart of the Earth. At least that has helped it stay out of evil hands. But it cannot stay with them any longer. Balance must be restored. Remember those tremors a few weeks ago? That would only be the start of it. Have you noticed how muddy the rivers are at the moment? These are all signs that the earth force is out of balance. The earth needs the Heart. This must be done, one way or another, or the consequences will be unspeakable."

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"As a ranger, I do respect nature, and it's balance should be fixed." Kelvados said looking at Atten, " Don't be so surprised that i actually respect something!"

18. Nakia

Media:
    Naki was restless and wandering around. She loped down the corridor to the main room. For some reason she stuck her head out of the cave door and saw Del talking to a group of strange elves.

Racing back to the others, "Hey, there's a bunch of elves outside. Del talking to them. She's kneeling on the ground. Maybe they hurt her."

With that she races back. What she wants right now is action. Any kind of action so out she goes to see what's up.

She doesn't see any hostile actions. No weapons drawn so she lopes down to Del.

"Hey you, want do you want? Is Del hurt? Did you hurt her?"

19. Felinoid

Delphinae spins around quickly, before the elves can draw their bows. "Nakia, wait! These be friends!" Indicating Alexi, she explains, "This is Alexi Alantie, Prince of the kingdom of Mornie, where I grew up. He needs only provisions; I was about to take him to see Sepp."

[ July 30, 2005, 03:00: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Delinos and Kelvados were alarmed at the news. They killed elves of Mornie. They were outlawed (as in so many other places) in that area. Quickly Delinos used a spell to disguise them as normal elves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.