1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Oh Cool I love spices :) Hope you like your scrolls and books :D

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Oh yes, I plan on trying out some new spells in the future. :D

3. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Okay, couple of notes:

• I deliberately left the three rubies for myself. :grin:
    • The ring requires a high lore, but I will not use the ring anyway, so Maron can make it anything she wants.
    • The potion is a + %50 Fire resistance.
    • The breastplate has immunity to Poison.
    • The manuscript is in Ignan, which I am keeping for later. :rolling:
    If any of you thing that is to much, I can edit any of the items.

[ May 06, 2006, 14:03: Message edited by: Maurolava ]

4. DarkStrider

Nice work :thumb:

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Good Mauro. 1 rogue stone. Maybe we can find a use for a rogue stone. The other strange gem?
    A black diamond or black pearl?

6. Maurolava

I go for Black pearl, the gems are yours now, so is your call Nakia.

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I'm giving XP in Scot's absence.

10,000 XP each for helping Kongol:
    Maron, Nakia, Atten

20,000 XP each for helping Delphinae:
    Ciana, Elendia

50,000 XP each for defeating Torturus and assorted baddies:
    Jex'talin, Delinos, Kelvados, Ciana, Kongol, Nakia, Delphinae x1/2
    (I simply don't want that much, and remember she didn't follow into the tower for the confrontation with Torturus.)

5,000 XP Character Development:
    Delphinae (twin saga), Kongol (the ring), Delinos & Kelvados (Torturus), Ciana x3 (for personally killing Torturus), Jex x1/2 (RPing prior injuries and motivations)

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    For the record, last night Fel, Mauro and I were chatting in FAI and the question of XP came up. We aren't rolling dice but each event in our lives add a little XP. Mauro and I ganged up on Felinoid and finally persuaded him to take on this job. I just do not have the expertise to do it. How you handle this XP is up to you. Nakia may upgrade her sneak attack or backstab abilities. Her thief abilities are pretty high already.

Now back to our adventure. All aboard who are going west. We leave for Watergate. We need to find temples and I believe we are going through a wilderness (desert?) area.

I suggest that each person DM/GM whatever is pertinent to them. Maron needs to find a temple to free Ciana from the bond to Del. Del needs to find a temple to make sure she is really all right. Maron needs to find a temple for reasons of her own.

I understand Kongol may run into some trouble. I don't know what Elendia is doing. Atten is communing with nature. Possibly Jex needs to find himself. (?) Kelvados and Delinos have actually become attached to Nakia they just won't admit it. :) Nakia just wants to go home. At this point she doesn't know that problems await her. If she knew her village might be in trouble she would get there as fast as possible and I'm not into soloing. I like the interaction with others.

The weekend is over; time to get to work. :p

9. DarkStrider

I've levelled Ciana up with the experience given, the main difference anybody will notice is when she sings or plays stringed instruments, people will stop what they are doing if she performs. Unless Maron really turns on her charm, she will be unnoticeed despite how Ciana looks because of her performance.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Grrr, she won't be happy about that...Hmm, she's getting near lvl 10 Heartwarder. The charisma is going to hit the roof!

11. DarkStrider

Sorry but my character is charismatic as well, just not as much as yours; except when she sings, or plays her lute, or both.

12. Nakia

Media:
    Oh goody, the War of Charisma. My little rogue has charisma of 15. We don't have to fight anymore just charm everyone. :lol:

13. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

DS, I'm joking. Though Charisma Wars sound like fun.

So, aerial scouting eh? Poor Maron, she always gets typecast.

14. Maurolava

I've a small update about Kongol, he has level up (Barbarian Lv. 10). Also, I did a small change to the new breastplate, as Fel had point out to me porcentage does not matter in here and backstab is useless as well, I remove the immunity to backstab, and change it to immunity to poison.

In addition to that, are we going to stop in a town for supplies and don't we have to see another temple for Ciana or Maron?

15. DarkStrider

I thought we were moving towards Waterdeep not a hotel in Washington? :D

16. Nakia

Media:
    :doh: :lol: Will edit. Guess I forgot where I was.

17. Nakia

Media:
    Update: :hmm:

It has been brought to my attention that we are not at the main desert. Hopefully Felinoid will take over and get us headed in the right direction. :cool:

18. Felinoid

Mapness
    If you'll notice, the Anauroch desert is about 3/4 of the way to our destination. We've still got a long trek westward (though we have to go north a ways to get around Lake Ashane).

19. DarkStrider

We could always go south through Thay amd catch a ship across the Sea

20. Felinoid

2 problems with that:

1. It's Thay. (Edwin, anyone? :shake: )

2. Delphinae doesn't like boats (depending on someone else), so she's not likely to lead the group that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.