1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm going to apologise to Nakia and Daie for spoliling their fun, but i didn't want any problems with the temples hanging around; especially as I have to go to a temple for the cure and I didn't want another geas placed on me to get the pipes back.

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Don't apologize to Nakia. Deep down inside she is very happy with that solution. It just was a bit of a suprise to her (and me) I loved it.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

And here's the split I promised. :grin: Delphinae's heading west, and Ciana's heading east (as per her geas). Which will you choose? :rolling:

Hopefully it'll be split fairly evenly, and I'm actually thinking that perhaps we could have each group find one of the new RPers on the way to finding each other again.
    Oh, and before I forget, a big hearty welcome to Maurolava and Cirrus. :wave:

4. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

@Felinoid-

Thank's for the welcoming me to here. But, who is Cirrus, I haven't seen his character!!

5. Felinoid

He hasn't put it up yet; I think he's looking for Scot's approval first. I'm already working on a way to get him into the RP seamlessly.

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Folks, I would just like to point out that Nakia's home is near Waterdeep. That is a loooong way from Rashemen.

7. DarkStrider

It's not really imporatnt how far the village is, just that Del is not going east to begin with.

EDIT: When I and whoever's going with me I intend to go fast, I'm being pulled in two directions because of the geas. I need to find what's pulling me east quickly so that I can turn round and get back west with Del as I'm supposed to serve and protect her. I'm not certain how Fel plans things to pan out but it should be interesting.

EDIT2: Scot's throwing spanners at that one too :o

[ January 31, 2006, 21:20: Message edited by: DarkStrider ]

8. Cirrus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Thank you Fel... I appreciate the welcome and I hope I can contribute to the story. I'm very much looking forward to the experience.

9. Nakia

Media:
    Sorry about that goof with Harbourboy/Atten. I knew someday I was going to mix things up. :doh:

Welcome to Maurolava and Cirrus.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Yes, Welcome to all!

11. DarkStrider

Welcome peeps have fun and enjoy

12. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Um, maybe this is just me, but isn;t Cirrus' character a teeny bit overpowered?

13. DarkStrider

Having looked I'd agree with you Daie we're all about 9 but his effective level is 18 :eek:

14. Nakia

Media:
    Actually I place Nakia at around character level 14 split between fighter and rogue. Her rogue skills far out weigh her fighting skills. ;) Her thief skills don't seem to be greatly needed.

I didn't check Jex's level but assume it is rather advanced. He's been adventuring a long time.

15. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Great thing about rping in the forums, such a difference in levels isn't as difficult as it would be otherwise.

though he's really going to suffer the next time XP is awarded. ;)

16. Cirrus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I can change my levels if you guys want. I pretty much just copied from IWD.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

And the Drow Brothers are at least 16-20 each. They have seen much and learned much after leaving the Underdark, and so gained much experience! :D

Delinos
    Mage - 18
    Rogue - 21

Kelvados
    Ranger - 19

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hmm, Atten is only about level 5 or 6. He's a weaner compared to you Olympians.

19. Felinoid

I don't think it's a big deal. (Though we don't really need the spell list; it's pretty obvious your character is going to have access to every divine spell as an R/C.)

Personally, I only put Delphinae at level 8 (in the beginning) because I wanted her to have that very first ranger spell to supplement her sneaking abilities. I never thought she'd be advancing. :shake:

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Atten is about level 6 because that is when Druids get shapeshifting and he's still a bit rough at that so that helps peg where his level is. Or to put it another way, he;d be hard pressed to go one on one with a reasonable mid level opponent like an ogre (unless his Entangle worked)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.