1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Now that we're all engage fighting this thing, we should all know some info that I PMed to Daie when she asked for details:*

*Checks gender*

He, dear boy, He.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Well, you play a girl..

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sorry Daie, guess I assumed wrongly, based on your character and me not being familiar with Daie. Won't happen again. ;)

Sorry Harbourboy, or others, if you had different ideas for what to do with the creature. I can edit the post if necessary, but HB didn't seem to have any urgent agendas to get to with that creature, other than get the Heart back into the Earth.

[ October 16, 2005, 03:36: Message edited by: Scot ]

4. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nakia, others, any of you heard recently from Harbourboy? I pmed him a few days back regarding his plans/desires for dealing with the Heart, haven't heard from him. Is he maybe on vacation?

5. Daie d'Malkin

*Well, you play a girl.. *

Mr 'renicus, I rp a boy, namely one Daie d'Malkin. Maron is yet another character, from a story. So nwah! hehe.

No worries guys, I'm just using Maron because I always use Daie, and I thought that using her would be a good way to explore her character. ANyway, to the rp!

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Harbourboy has not posted for a week. ???

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sorry guys. I am working in Melbourne at the moment and don't have easy access to the internet. Actually, it's amazing how much work you can get done when you don't have the internet at work.

Anyway, Atten is having a pretty bad time because this is the first time he has been so far from the teeming life of the forest. It's all a bit Frodo-esque really, but hey, there are no real new ideas under the sun.

8. Scot

No problem, glad to here you're just away from the internet and not sick or something.

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hurray!! Harbourboy's back! I was worried. Glad it is just work. We'll get atten to the volcano on an ice boat. :thumb: Great work, Scott.

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You can't beat a good ice boat.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

:D Got that right, brother.

12. Scot

I put this question to Harbourboy, but thought to ask everyone involved as well: Are you up for Air and Fire to make their plays at stopping the Earth's Heart from being returned, or do you just want to get the damn Stone back in the Earth and get this quest over with so we can move on to other quests?

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I think it would be interesting to experiment with everyone's reactions with the elements of the Earth. Like Kelvados and Delinos might be weak to Air..

14. Nakia

Media:
    As a halfling Nakia's link is to the earth although she is dependent on light to create shadows. I think she would be weak to Air. Fire having links to both Air and Earth would be interesting. Fire in a land of Ice (made from water)? We could all end up drowning. We are supposed to throw the Stone into a Volcano which is related to fire. This could get complicated. But that's what adventuring is all about.

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Well, the Air could get pissed at us for using it (moving the ice boat) to help Earth, and like Nakia said, Fire could show up at the volcano. Delphinae, being an archer, depends on Air almost exclusively, and would be helpless against it, but she could take out Fire when time is of the essence. (I'm assuming the remainders of the Fellowship will show up there to thwart us, or something similar.)

16. Daie d'Malkin

Maron would be stuffed if Air became annoyed.

17. Benan Gems: 20/31

I pretty sure I could brutalize Jex with either Air, or Fire. It doesn't matter to me.

18. Nakia

Media:
    Because we are trying to return The Heart to the Earth, she should be on our side. I can see why Air might be against. Air would love to get rid of all these solid things that get in his/her/its way. Fire I'm not sure about since it needs both. Water it would hate.

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

That's your own bloody fault, Sepp. I thought we'd face Fire as something in the volcano and Delphinae would have to throw herself in to make sure that it couldn't stop the Heart's return. And now I'm stuck with a live character and a dragon claw. :flaming:
    :hmm: Um, thanks. :grin: Kinda screws up her backstory, but ... :idea: character development! :bigeyes:

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Holy shat that was sad!

And beautiful!

I don't know what to say! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.