1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen IV

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Scot, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sepp looked at his cousin with a questioning glance. He could have probed a little mentally, but felt that Nakia might desire some privacy with her thoughts for a bit.

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Upon entering the clearing and seeing Sepp and Nakia together, Ciana went over to them; in quiet tones she told them what they had learnt of her parentage, and the dangers that may come. All the time as she spoke like an anchor to reality, his steady presence was at her back.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia greeted Ciana warmly and smiled Ciana's news taking her mind off her own problems.

"Ha, Ciana, didn't I say you weren't quite human?" She gave a little hop more like her old self but then settled back to a serious manner.

She cast her mind to Sepp. Seems I've developed some new talents. Too bad Atten isn't around. I'm sure he'd have some remark to make.

4. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"You're right," Sepp told Johen, "we should be going."

He called out to all his friends around. "Pass the word, we leave tomorrow after breakfast. Gather supplies and say your goodbyes. Johen will lead us, as I suppose he knows the best way to get there."

Good to know you'll still be with me. He thought to Nakia.

He went to stock up on honey cakes and say goodbye to his hin friend and relatives.

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia goes over to where Maron and Daie are sitting.

"Friends, ye have heard that Sepp is going to the Underdark to find those who captured him. Seems they want to remake the world so we need battle again. From what I hear we will need some powerful cleric help."

"Tis a strange time I've had and I need guidance." She looks at Maron and stars shine in her eyes.

6. DarkStrider

Ciana passed through the burrow and picked up some supplies, it was slightly disturbing the way everyone treated her with a mixture of reverence and awe, she in turn gave them a soft smile, though her eyes were haunted. She found Sepp and told him that she was going to spend the night again in the forest.

Sometime during her supplying she'd become separated from Kelvados, it didn't worry so much to be away from him, especiaaly as she knew he could find her at amy time, she came to their tree; she sat down and waited for him.

7. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Daie looked up. 'If you're going into the Underdark, you'll need all the help you can get. A large party would be quickly discovered and destroyed, yet you need a great deal of power to move around. You need a small group of potent individuals.'

He paused for a moment, and looked over at Maron. 'I think you should be fine with who you've got.'

Maron smiled slightly, and looked up at Nakia. 'Did you wish to speak to me, my friend?' she asked.

8. Nakia

Media:
    "Maron, I'm confused. I've been through an upsetting experience and just don't know what to think. Never had much too do with the gods and suddenly my life seems filled with them. The Hin gods are part of our family but I admit I never paid them much mind. Guess I just want some insight into how they tick." She shrugs and looks at Maron with bewilderment.

9. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"I'm ready to go. We'll take the same paths I came from. It'll be about day to the entrance to the Underdark. Thats without any problems coming from beasties." Johen said to the gathered group.

"From there it'll be a few more days through the Underdark. Ye will have troubles telling time without the sun, but I'll help ye surfacers. The dark elf brothers will be best used as scouts for us. Beasties in the Underdark won't be much willing to mess with two drow, unless they out number them greatly."

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie stood up, and sighed. 'I'll leave you two alone for a while.'

He walked away, and lay down under another tree, closing his eyes and muttering a spell under his breath.

Maron looked down at Nakia. 'I don't know much about the halfling gods, but I'm sure I can help you if you want me to. What do you want to know?'

11. Nakia

Media:
    Nakia sighs and shakes her head, "Well, mostly they seem to leave folks alone to work out their own problems then all of a sudden they pop up and start messing with things. The human gods seem to me to be cold and demanding but even the Hin gods aren't around much. Strange things seem to be happening right now and I don't know how I fit in. Who am I that Sheela called me back from the other world? She is very vague about what I'm to do. Just says that there are still things to be done. If the gods what us to do things why don't they just tell us?"

12. Daie d'Malkin

'You think the human gods are cold? Nakia, I know several who are not. My own goddess, Sune, could hardly be described as cold. Different gods react in different ways, my friend.'

She smiled warmly, and stretched, unfurling then clasping her wings.

'And while the gods want us to do things, they rarely tell you exactly what you are to do. I don't know why, to be honest. If I did, I'd be a much more powerful priestess.'

13. Nakia

Media:
    "Must admit I don't really know much about the human gods, only goddess, other than Hin, I'm familiar with is Selune and she is elven. Travelled with a cleric of Selune for a while." A twinkle passes over Nakia's face and she looks up at the sky where the moon is just beginning to rise over the horizon. She raises her hand in salute to it then looks back at Maron.

"I do be hoping you'll travel with us. We need you and I need you. For some reason me gods have chosen me for some task unknown. Me, I'm just a little rogue, good at getting in small places, taking care of traps, setting traps, unlocking things but never been a magic user." She looks thoughtful and digs around in a pouch and pulls out a small knife with an intricately carved handle then she swiftly returns it to the pouch shaking her head.

"Best get ready for the Underdark. I'm off to collect supplies and get some sleep."

She proceeds to do just that but after getting her supplies she returns to the Grove and settles down next a large tree.

14. Daie d'Malkin

'Selune isn't elven,' Maron called after Nakia, before looking up at the moon herself.

SHe stood for a moment, regarding Selune, then turned back to her silent companion, and moved over to sit beside him.

15. Scot

Sepp got up, after having slept well, having strange dreams about fuzzy things in belly buttons. He packed up his gear then quickly found Johen. "Let's go, I'm sure the others will join us before we get too far." He started out the way Johen indicated.

He'd said all his goodbyes the night before.

16. Benan Gems: 20/31

Johen joined Sepp. "'S about time we got movin'" muttered the dwarf.

He didn't really have any goodbyes but he waved to the hin that they passed anyways.

17. Nakia

Media:
    Nakia and Perim quietly joined Sepp and Johen. Their packs were full and everything that needed to be said had been said.

Perim smiled and waved at the Hin as they passed but when he looked at Sepp's back a dark look crossed his face then he would look away with a smile and toss a comment to someone as he went by.

Nakia smiled and nodded to her friends and family but said nothing. As well as her normal weapons she carried a staff interictally carved with vines, birds and animals. The ends of the staff were bound with some dark metal. One end was pointed making it almost a spear. She was using it as a walking staff.

18. DarkStrider

Ciana had been waiting for them at the edge of the forest, after a peaceful night in the forest she had moved quietly here to avoid the crowds, she still felt uncertain about meeting the Hin. She joined Sepp and Johen as they went past, the tension in her body easing as they moved further down the road.

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Rosie nudged Delinos awake, they had fallen asleep after her song. He got up and stretched, then, gathering his belongings he trudged over to a small halfling table. The drow bent over and grabbed a mug of warm tea, and drank it down slowly. After they had refreshed themselves, the pair caught up with Sepp and the dwarf.

20. DarkStrider

As they went down the road, they noticed an Elf standing, seemingly waiting for them. As the party approached she stood and bowed to them and then looking at Ciana she said

"Beloved daughter of Corellon, it is my honour to accompany you, I am a cleric of my god and will aid you through your travails in the Underdark. My name is Keellissime, but most call me Keeley" she picked up a backpack and fell into step with Ciana.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.