1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Sports Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Felinoid, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

This is becoming the NHL thread! :D

How did the Sabres put out such a poor effort with the NHL record on the line!?
    :mad:

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I guess all things come to an end. But at least the Leafs bounced back...

3. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yeah the Leafs bounced back and managed to eke out a win but can we really be happy about splitting a couple games against Boston?

They had better start playing a lot better than this unless they want to get an early start on their golf season.

4. Aces Gems: 19/31

A bounce back win after that one game losing streak! :banana:

Against the defending Cup champs no less! :D

Tampa Bay should be called that shouldn't they even after the strike season correct?
    :hmm:

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I guess the big surprise for the Leafs has been Darcy Tucker getting his team leading 15th goal last night. That and Brian McCabe putting up Norris trophy like numbers...

6. Aces Gems: 19/31

Yet another glorious come from behind win! :grin:

OK you Leaf fans...
    Our next game is Thursday night in Toronto.

Ready for a whooopping? :smash:

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

The Winter Games are not far alway :D
    Sorry, I couldn't resist :p

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You can't beat a good 10th wicket partnership. It was hilarious watching Hussey and McGrath put on 107 against South Africa yesterday. Brilliant stuff (although it wasn't so good when Lee and McGrath did it against NZ last year........)

9. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

I'll probably watch so much football this weekend, I'll be bleeding out my eyeballs.

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

First one dayer against Sri Lanka is tomorrow and Fleming is out because his wife is having a baby. Go the Black Caps!

11. Aces Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] I'm surprised the Leaf fans here aren't giving me the business yet. :o

12. Harbourboy

The 1st one dayer against Sri Lanka is about to start. Never heard of them playing in Queenstown before but what a great backdrop for a cricket match.

13. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

I think Janne Ahonen will be the best ski jumper,again.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Why does Green Bay have to suck so much this year?!?!?

To make things worse, there are 3 other GB Packers fans at my work, and there are 5 *hardcore* Broncos fans too. Needless to say, the football comments never stop. :shake: :rolling:

15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Become a Patriots fan... and show them all up! REPEAT, REPEAT!

(I'm a Pats fan :D )

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Green Bay's not sucking quite so much today. We forced a fumble by Shaun Alexander in the red zone just before halftime to preserve our 13-7 lead. :banana: Roman is much better than Anderson was.

Steelers are whooping on the Lions, too.

EDIT:
    Ten points apiece in the second half, so the game ends 23-17, meaning we get away with a 4-12 season. One out of four ain't bad...wait, yes it is! :wail:

[ January 01, 2006, 22:04: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

17. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I'm not so sure about that. Jakub Janda seems to be doing fairly well right now, Ahonen might be leading the Four Hills right now but Janda has been in a very good form and I have a feeling that he'll take it in the end.

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Maybe the fight for lead will be between them?
    Oh Adam Malysz will not participate more in Four Hills. How sad :(

19. Sydax Gems: 19/31

How are they called? cheesheads? Hehe, I love Packers, but I think Favre have to leave his place to young blood, maybe have to make Something about Mary 2?
    How is that nobody cares about Colts?
    Patriots seem to get better...
    Well, have to wait how this week went, sunday night game will be on at 12 today, monday night will be on wednesday, so it takes almost a week to me to know how the games went :D
    By the way, no more Madden? no more Al Michael? Man, they can't do that! Who will be now? Chris Bergman (sp?) he-is-go-ne-all-the-way! or is it backbackback... no, that's baseball...

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I hate Madden. He has no idea what he is talking about. He says "They're gonna run it with Corey Dillon right here." They pass it, and he just yells "Boom!" I don't like him at all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.