1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling) #3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Saber, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Currently listening to the new Sodom album. It truly kicks ass... I *really* got to refresh the songs on my mp3 player and drop it in...

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I update the songs on my iPod Shuffle on a daily basis.

3. Disciple of The Watch

iPod=crap. I'll stick with my Creative MuVo, thank you very much.

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

My iPod Shuffle is great.

5. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I wouldn't trade my Creative Zen for 1000 iPod's.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am vaguely content with my cheap-ass, no-idea-what-its-make-is, came-as-a-freebie MP3 player :D

7. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

Its probably still much better than an Ipod :lol:

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Oh, quite definitely :D

iPods make pod people!

9. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I'm still in the ancient era of CDs :p Yay for original albums :bigeyes:

10. Disciple of The Watch

You got a Zen? I wanted to get that one to, but my budget only allowed the cheaper, 512MB flash memory MuVo... still, it performs pretty well, and doesen't convert songs into some weird format like the ipod does. And I wouldn't trade my MuVo for 100000000 iPods.

11. Harbourboy

My iPod works perfectly and there is nothing wrong with it. Some of you guys are really snobby about whatever happens to be popular or bestselling. Apple sucks because its popular. Microsoft sucks because its popular. Pop music sucks because its popular. Brazil soccer team sucks because they're popular. Talk about tall poppy syndrome.

12. Disciple of The Watch

/me grabs a can of Monster and downs it in a single gulp to calm the fcuk down

You're in no position to speak! M$ sucks because they're crap, yet, *you* remain with it because *"it works"*. Before you say we hate M$ because it's popular, why don't you try Linux, and once you tried then we'll speak. Linux completly pwns all the dung M$ ever dropped on the market!

And as for the iPod, don't get me started on this piece of trash! My bro had one and it sucked so bad the piece of trash ended it's days under work boots! The damn thing had charger problems (swapped chargers and iPods *THREE* times), and it just wouldn't gobble some songs! The iPod's bad reputation is more than deserved because it's trash.

/end of rant

13. Harbourboy

Your brother's iPod may have been trash, but mine isn't. Of course I stick with things that work! I use my iPod and my Microsoft products everyday and they work fine. Other products are great too. I'm sure that Linux and Zen are great. But just because they are great doesn't make everything else junk. Anyway, getting a bit off-topic here. back to music!

14. Disciple of The Watch

Hey Undertaker, heard anything regarding a new Megadeth album?

Harbs, f*** M$. Give Linux a shot.

15. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

What I have heard:
    -the recording is finished
    -there will be 11 tracks with no titles yet
    -album is to be released 31 October 2006

16. Arabwel

Media:
    I think my musical tastes are starting to drift towards the eighties...

17. Harbourboy

Go the Eighties!

18. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'd trade my MP3 player for 1000 Ipods...

Then i'd sell the Ipods on Ebay and buy a new MP3 player ;)

19. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

I don't know where you got the idea that I hate anything thats popular. What would be the point of that?

After 3 friends letting me know that their iPods crashed and lost all of their songs, I decided to upgrade my Sony MP3 CD player to a Creative Touch for 2 reasons:

1 It appears to be more reliable
    2 I can get more space for much less.

The only thing the iPod has going for it, is that its smaller and looks better.

Hey Ara, if you like 80's you are probably familiar with the Finnish band To/Die/For? They did an excellent version of Cutting Crew's 'I just died in your arms tonight'

20. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Eighties were golden times for heavy metal :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.