1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling) #3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Saber, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ara, where in the world can you go to a bar/disco/club and have CoB played?! I wish I was there... the last couple I went to all had the same one song playing the entire night (or so it seemed).

That goddamn beat... you know the one I'm talking about... the one in every techno and hip-hop song?

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    FInland, duh. But it was the DJ's last night so he was indulging just about everyone who asked for something - like me with Lordi :D

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    :whoa: Wow.

4. Arabwel

Media:
    Their attemtps to dance were even more hilarious :evil:

*was standoing at the sidelines headbanging*

5. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The cool thing about Finland is that good music actually makes the charts. In Sweden, Hammerfall and Madonna were in the top 10 - with Hammerfall leading :D

I just got Lordi's latest album, and its fantastic. 'Whose your daddy', and 'Chainsaw Buffet' have been stuck in my head all weekend.

6. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

New Vader album is out! :bigeyes:

7. Arabwel

Media:
    I can't wait to get my hands on the "Who's Your daddy" single :D It's definitely my favorite Lordi song :D

8. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

Ara the naughty Lordi girl

9. Arabwel

Media:
    :evil: You bet.

Yes, I am a pervy monster fancier :p

10. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

There is nothing wrong with that ;)

@DoTW - Whats wrong with 'Practice What You Preach'? The production is crap, but there are some good songs.

@Sabre - You might be interested in Overkill. Some of the albums that I have listened to have been full of thrashy goodness.

[ September 05, 2006, 14:37: Message edited by: Cúchulainn ]

11. Saber

Thrashy goodness is always nice :D

What does Urotsukidoji means?

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Practice is a piss-poor follower to The New Order. It didn't really hooked me up.

Testament-wise, The Legacy & The New Order are the two finest albums Testament ever made. No album they made after those two ever came close to those.

13. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

And what about their 2 latest ones: "Demonic" and "The Gathering"? They also kick ass! :grin:
    "Low" is also very good :)

14. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I quite like the new Maiden record. I don't mind the lyrics either. This album's in my shelf in perfect harmony with Slayer's Christ Illusion.

I got Ozzy's Diary of a Madman. It says the bass and drums have been re-recorded by Robert Trujillo and Mike Bordin, but hell, I couldn't spot the difference.
    The last time this subject came up, I looked into it and while I'm not 100% sure about this, it seems the song is named after some ultra-violent anime movie series that roughly translates to "legend of the overfiend".

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Demonic falls into Death metal... and so does The Gathering. I was actually talking about thrash Testament.

Low isn't too bad.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Let's count the concerts that Kitrax really wanted to go to, but missed or will miss this year!
    Missed:
    Journey/Def Leppard
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Metallica

Will miss:
    Megadeth
    and probably some others that haven't been announced. :bad:

This year has sucked concert-wise. :bang:

I think it would be awesome to get Metallica and Megadeth together on one stage, and watch Dave take some of his frustrations out on Metallica by challenging them to a thrash-off. :p :rolling:

17. Saber

I'm going to start the good 'ol count right now... if anyone wants in, let me know.

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    @Susipaisti:

I haven't heard the new Maiden album yet, what is it like in comparison to the last two?

@Saber:
    :confused:
    The count?

19. Saber

The post count. Like what Fel does for RBP, I do for these threads. It was basically at the suggestion/request of the people who post a ton in these music babbling threads.

I'm not sure if I could include you, though, looking through, you don't seem to have very many posts here.

20. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

It's EPIC!!! I think this is Maiden's most progressive album ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.